bismillah hir rehman nir raheem

:salam2: brothersw and sisters ............
i am new to this forum .
but my sisters r old here :) there names are AISHA14 and allah is with me.... they pushed me into this forum inshallah im sure il like it .............

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
:wasalam:

Ya Allah ahlan wa sahlan :SMILY206:
Inshaallah you ll enjoy so much and you ll benefitfrom here
also we ll learn many things from you :)

ma3assalama

AISHA14

allah is my lord
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW HIP HIP HURAY

i am new to this forum .
but my sisters r old here :) there names are AISHA14 and allah is with me.... they pushed me into this forum inshallah im sure il like it .............

:salam2: DEAR sister
what gratest day that you joined here honey you have no idea how lucky you are .... but surly realize that how lucky you are and the most importamt thing is every one has opened thier hearts to welcome you here with love and warmness ameen:tti_sister::tti_sister::hearts::hearts: umah sister love you
:wasalam:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
oh ....
mashallah!! glad to see your thread....
i am so happy to know that you have joined this forum...
mashallah!:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::wavyarms::wavyarms::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap:
inshallah! this forum will be so useful to you, as it is useful to me...inshallah!:):)

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
i am new to this forum .

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Welcome to the family of TTI sister. Please do not hesitate to start new threads, post in existing threads and/or asking any question(s) that may arise. InshaAllah you will see all the brothers and sisters over here are helpful. :)

Once again WELCOME.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Selam alejkum
Most welcome for you sister.I'm your brother from Kosova.
Have a great time here.

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum Sister
Welcome to TTI.. May u benefit from this site InshAllah.. :) Ramadan Mubarak too
Enjoy ur stay :D
Take care

assalam mulaikum.. how r u brothers n sisters... RAMADAN MABRUK..
HEY IN THIS BLESSED MONTH OF RAMADAN I ALL DA TIME KEEP GETTING THIS DOUBT....... ALLAH HAS SAID DAT HE HAS LOCKED ALL DA DEMINS OF THIS WORLD.. BUT STILL WE SOME TIMES GET BAD THOGUGHTS LIKE SCOLDING OR DOING SOMETHING NOT GOOD.. WHY IS THIS SO ...............