post ur PET

Isra

aka Tree2008
For more information, please check those site :
Code:
http://www.islamicconcern.com/dogs.asp
http://www.quran-islam.org/119.html

But I went to both links and one site said its ok to own a dog as long as you keep it outside......same what you said about it being unclean but the second site I understood to say the hadith was false or fabricated which means untrue!!! So it leads to the notion that its ok to own a dog as well as interact with the dog and even gave the example of the dog in the cave with the people. That site even went so far as to insinuate its not true that an angel will not enter a room where a dog is which I have heard before. So what is the truth??? Its ok to own a dog but keep it outside or its ok to live side by side with a dog as the people in the cave did????

shichemlydia

these are my pets

salam alikoum brothers and sisters,
these are my favourit pets, but they do not live for long, so each time i have to renew them....
wa salam alikoum

Attachments

• Image356.jpg
    Image356.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 45

shichemlydia

these are my pets

these are my favourit pets, but they do not live for long, so each time i have to renew them....
wa salam alikoum

shichemlydia

these are my pets

wa salam alikoum

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

I had a cat as I said earlier. Also I had Pigeons and Fish also. But now, I do not have any. :(

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

really?..awww! i feel so sad...i had a fish tooo.but it died..and sadly i didn't have pigeons..but i love to have on....what colour did your pigeon have

hayat_yahya

assalamualikum all

wa salam alikoum

^^^ haaa mashallah two funny posts :D:D:D

:salam2: hayat...unfortunately, I don't think I have enough posts yet to be able to upload her picture as of yet. Never to worry, I'm about to make a mad dash around the forum and be back soon InshaAllah :-D

:wasalam:
inshallah, we are waiting.. ;) :D

As salamo alaikome.......

I have a question and sorry if its already been answered or if it seems silly but here goes.........

Why is it ok to own a cat but not a dog??? Like I said sorry if its a silly question but nobody has ever explained this to me. :shymuslima1:
read here http://islamqa.com/en/search2/dog/AllWords/t,q,a
it is a well-known fatwa site, you can trust it hamdulillah!

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum

wow posting after long long time ,
ok here are chick that hatched few weeks ago ,

Attachments

• CIMG0005.jpg
    CIMG0005.jpg
    828.6 KB · Views: 54
  • CIMG0001.jpg
    CIMG0001.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 39
  • CIMG0003.jpg
    CIMG0003.jpg
    858.5 KB · Views: 34

hayat_yahya

Asalam o Alykum

wow posting after long long time ,
ok here are chick that hatched few weeks ago ,
mashallah i like them :D chickens are so cute when they are little like this! i see you have a lot of colors :p i like mostly the brown and the beige one ;) :hijabi:
jazallah khair for your post w ma as-salaama.

Suhaila1

~~~~~~
I just got a new house rabbit recently.

His name is Bamber :D

124290.jpg

This is the pen that I keep him in when no one's home (to keep him out of trouble!) As you can see, there's a cute 3 story "Cottontail Cottage" in there for him when he wants privacy, as well as a wide assortment of toys (rabbits get bored just like everyone else), and a high sided litter box (YES, rabbits can be litter trained).

124282.jpg

Here's Bamber showing off his birthday present from my mom. (Rabbits need chew toys to keep their teeth from getting too long)

96645.jpg

Here's him just messing around, lowering his head in the classic rabbit "pet me!" position.

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

And here's him lounging next to me while I use my laptop.

103747.jpg

And here's his adorable close-up.

Hope you enjoyed gazing upon his impressive cuteness :)

hayat_yahya

I just got a new house rabbit recently.

His name is Bamber :D

This is the pen that I keep him in when no one's home (to keep him out of trouble!) As you can see, there's a cute 3 story "Cottontail Cottage" in there for him when he wants privacy, as well as a wide assortment of toys (rabbits get bored just like everyone else), and a high sided litter box (YES, rabbits can be litter trained).

Here's Bamber showing off his birthday present from my mom. (Rabbits need chew toys to keep their teeth from getting too long)

Here's him just messing around, lowering his head in the classic rabbit "pet me!" position.

And here's him lounging next to me while I use my laptop.

And here's his adorable close-up.

Hope you enjoyed gazing upon his impressive cuteness :)

:salam2:

mashallah i like it, i think rabbits are cute and don't make a mess in the house :D

jzk for piccies ;)

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
Amigo the Cat

:salam2:

He was nameless for a day or two because we couldn't think of a name then my little sister started calling him Amigo so it stuck.

Miss Aaliyah

Salam
So wonderful animals. Most of the members seem to have either cats or rabbits though lol.

Here's my baby girl Dixie:

dscn5261_50317309.jpg

salam alaykum

id like to post my cats but then they usually die and that would keep their memories which i dont want!...and ive lost count as to how many cats i have anymore and how many have died under the car or due to catfighting

Loyal Servant

~ AllahuAkbar
Salaam !
I have two dogs,
8 month old - Max (VOLPINO)
1 month old - Duke (Labrador)

Attachments

• Duke-Cute.jpg
    Duke-Cute.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0869.jpg
    IMG_0869.jpg
    459.2 KB · Views: 33

rightpath_357

aw- i wish i had a pet! but some people say its haraam. i think they just mean that you shouldn't spend too much money on them. by that i think they mean unessesary things like clothes, embroiderd pillows, first class resteraunt food--

rightpath_357

As salamo alaikome.......

I have a question and sorry if its already been answered or if it seems silly but here goes.........

Why is it ok to own a cat but not a dog??? Like I said sorry if its a silly question but nobody has ever explained this to me. :shymuslima1:

if u really love dogs- i feel ur pain! they're so cute! but actually, Morning Angels never come into houses with dogs inside them. And some Jinns have the power to turn into dogs too. They also have germs, and if a dog licks or sweats on u, then u become napak. so 6that means u have to take a shower every time the dog licks u....... but they r very cute! u can visit the animal shelter though....:hijabi:

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Let me share mine

Here islovely cute goat named Baw Baw.. his very sweet.. He likes to smile a lot :D Hahahah :D

Attachments

• My cute baby goat.jpg
    My cute baby goat.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 60