the big step i took

kiki18

as salum aleykum to everyone :)

i had not been on this site for a while, but i have come to let you in some great news :D

i have finally started weairng my hijab :D
I thank Allah for strengthning my faith and had taken this big important step.PLease don't forget me in your duas.

salam brothers and sisters

Azizati

wa alikoum salam wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

congratulations dear sister
may Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala keep the shaytan away from you and grant you the highest stage of Jannah.
you made the right decision I'm realy proud of you sister
ameen
salam alaykum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum sister!!!

:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap:Goood newss!!! mashaAllah, tabarakaAllah!!
I am soo soo soo proud of you!! :D:D:D:D
and soo happpy for you as well:D
may Allah make everything easy for you dear!!ameen
ourr sister Isra did it toooo:D today is such a blessed day for our TTI family aint it!!:D ALhamduliAllah!!
ramdhan mubraak sister!! and mubrook on your decision:D:D:D:D:D:D
soooooooooooooo happppppppppppy for you!!!​

revert2007

Love Fishing
masyaAllah second great news about wearing hijab...
Ya Rabb plz guide everyone to ur path...the only path which promises eternal happiness....ameen:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

Isra

aka Tree2008

i had not been on this site for a while, but i have come to let you in some great news :D

I thank Allah for strengthning my faith and had taken this big important step.PLease don't forget me in your duas.

Wa alaikome salam dear sister!!! This is great news and now I have a twin!!!! :lol: I started wearing hijab today too!!!!! Alhamdulillah! May Allah bless us and keep us both on the straight path Ameen.

hassana elkoussi

Hahahaha I hadnt thought of it brother but hmmmmmmm.......not a bad idea!!!! :hijabi:

:ma::ma::ma: then welcome all of you to this sacred club. Sister kiki, you've come back with amazing news and what's more amazing is that you're not alone. May Allah guide you all to His path & make everything easy for you.:tti_sister: Ameen

yafash

Baarâkalkahu Feek, may Allah strengthen U on this path. May He make it easy for Us to obey Him. Aamin

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam

congratulations honey
u made me happy to hear that
may Allah bless you :)

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
oh,oh,oh...
come on sister..
indeed we will never forget you..
and mashallah! what a beautiful step have you taken...
mashallah!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Allaicum

MashAllah,that is such a beautiful news dear sister.

I am so happy and proud on you my dear sister!!!! MashAllah.:):hearts:

It is real gift from Allah subahn we teal that you have statred wearing hijab on Raamthan. You have made the best decission sister. May Allah reword you and protect you always.

:wasalam: