I have just taken my shahada now

Renee

Salaam aleykum brothers and sisters

I'm grateful for the help of sister Revert2007 alhamdulillah but I'm actually a muslimah now!! Can you believe it?

revert2007

Love Fishing
ALAHMDULILAH
i have never cried for anyone but for the first time am crying for u..coz deep in my heart i know u will be a muslim.alhamdulilah...Allah listened to my dua....this ramadan is the most amazing ramadan for u...

u can take slow steps in learning islam...do not rush.u cant learn everything overnight.....i am always here to help as well as our tti sisters n brothers...

ALLAHU AKHBAR
ALLAHU AKHBAR
ALLAHU AKHBAR

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
wa alaikom assalam

I really cant believe
i wanna cry .. i 'm very happy

revert2007

U R More than AMAZING
ma sha Allah :)

I really love u sister :)

D.Ahmed

Believer

I'm grateful for the help of sister Revert2007 alhamdulillah but I'm actually a muslimah now!! Can you believe it?

Salaam Sister.

Allahu Akbar!! Mashallah!!

I always knew you would come round in the end because Islam is purely the truth which touches the hearts of Millions :) May Allah Swt keep you on the straight path and fill you with knowledge And Understanding Ameen.

Revert2007 May Allah swt bless you in abundance and guide you Jannatul ferdous for your efforts because I'm aware you have helped alot of people here. Keep up the good work.

:wasalam:

Renee

Maybe there is even time to join the hijabi club before ramadan is over? :tti_sister:

slave_of_Allah

Subhana'Allah!! I am so happy, you have brought tears to my eyes. Welcome to this beautiful family, indeed you have found the religion of truth.

I pray Allah eases away and discomfort or pain in your heart, and you are drawn closer to Allah, and I pray Allah blessses you with the highest place in jannah. Aameen.

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
Mashallah sister I am very happy for you as Allah Ta'laa really loves you to give you such a beutiful gift , hold on to it with two strong hands, and Mabrok for Ramadan
take care your sister
Um Mustafa

Isra

aka Tree2008
Maybe there is even time to join the hijabi club before ramadan is over? :tti_sister:

As salamo alaikome.....

Uhhhhhhhh yes after some serious checking I see according to our records we are accepting new applicants at this time!!!! :lol:

uskupi

assalam alaikum ...MashAllah ...good for you mey Allah SWT strengthens you in Deen Islam

Azizati

salam alaykum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

congratulation sister and may Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala make things easy for you. I wishe listening about your HIJAB soonly inscha'Allah.
sister revert2007 an other time you are ........... sorry I can't find the word but may Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala help you more and more.
subhana Allah wa as'tagh'firu Allah
salam alaykum wa rahmatu Allah

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Allahu Akbar ! Allahu Akbar !

As Salaamalaikum sister Renee,

Praise to be Allah, as he guides us all out of his mercy. I pray that Allah swt keeps our sister Renee in his guidance and showers his mercy and blessings upon her always. Ameen.

This is a moment to rejoice, sister Renee. For you have chosen the truth, for you have cleansed your heart and returned it to that state that it loves best. The state in which it recognizes Tawheed (oneness of Allah) and is in submission to Allah swt.

I pray that Insha'Allah everything becomes easy for you to follow this wonderful deen. Ameen.

And I would like to commend sister revert2007 on her perseverance and the 'sabr' (patience) that she has shown. May Allah swt reward you abundantly. Ameen

Welcome to the family of muslims, sister Renee. :SMILY206:

fatima zahra

mashallah sis welcome to islam i'm very happy for u :hearts::hearts: , may allah bless u and grant u the jannah of firdaws:tti_sister::tti_sister: , now subhanallah u r just like the a baby when he born , allah forgive all ur sins

mashallah we r very proud of u sis revert2007 jazaki allaho khayran and grant u the jannah of firdaws ammen:tti_sister::tti_sister:

Do include us when you pray....
I wish you a blessed Ramadan and I also want to give you the good news of being amongst the residents of Heaven inshallah!

Maha*

:salam2:

Allahu akbar! Allahu akbar! Alhamdulela for your reversion! Please do not forget us in your prayers that my friend becomes a Muslim too. Jazakallahu khairan!

And mashaa Allah revert2007! May I be in your place one day inshaa allah too!

Munawar

Striving for Paradise

:salam2:
Assalam-o-alikum our new sister in Islam - Renee,
Congratulations on your reversion. :ma: May Allah shower you with his mercy and blessing and grant you Jannah AlFirdous in the hereafter. Ameen.

I am shocked..................................WHooooooooooooo!

Therefore I have a question for you?????????? what information sister has given you, that, O you who believe! has choosen Islam as your light?

SHE HAS CONVERTED NEARLY 7 PEOPLE MUSLIMS HERE IN TTI. BUT HOW????? CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME DEAR MUSLIMAH, I WILL WELCOME YOU TO ISLAM AFTER IT.

:hearts::hearts::hearts:

I am amazed too... Sister Revert2007 is sweeping all the rewards :ma:

Sister Renee what Sister Revert2007 did which convinced you to accept Islam as your religion.

Congratulations to both of you.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Subuhaanallah! Alhamdhulillah! Allahu Akbar!

Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) has accepted my Du'as to show you the correct path. Also there is another part of it, to make you steadfast in His Religion, making you an example to all.

MashaAllah you gave me the best news I heard today o my sister. You made my eyes watery. But you know why? Your conversion remembered me of of the revertion of some of the great Sahaba (Companions) of Prophet (pecae be upon him), like 'Umar bin al-Khattab (second Khalifa of Ummah) and Khalid bin al-Waleed (mey Allah have mercy on them).

Alhamdhulillah! Alhamdhulillah! Alhamdhulillah!

Very happy for you dear sister.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

FreedomFighter

aww sis!! i almost cant believe it, im glad you chose Islam. welcome to Islam, may Allah bless you and guide you. mashaAllah sis revert2007, may Allah bless you.