would you agree to that person???

if you would be instead of that man . would you accept her proposal

• Total voters

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
aslam o aliakum
:) my sister just a small question how do we know she is a pious/good muslimah?

well, ya point to be noted!!:):)..
oh! brother, allah gives the sign of purity by giving noor on the person face.....
a pure, an islamic, pious muslimah every time has a beautiful noor.. which will sprinling on his/her's face right?:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
well, ya point to be noted!!:):)..
oh! brother, allah gives the sign of purity by giving noor on the person face.....
a pure, an islamic, pious muslimah every time has a beautiful noor.. which will sprinling on his/her's face right?:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

:salam2:

SubhanAllah thats true sister :)

to tell the truth there are many good brother that wud say Alhumdulilah and marry that women But the main problems comes from the parents im not sure if their parents wud agree or the society they live in , u know zalim samag lol especially knowing the culture in the indo-pak subcontinent

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
indo-pak!!!....
well, your right!!..
its tough...
but islamic parents who know a lot more baout islam. they will say there kid to go ahead!!...
well, alhamdulillah! everyones parents are islamic over here..
thats why there kids have taken a very good dicision by joing this forum :):):)

najbc

Assalam, i am a girl and i think the question can go both ways( gender), i would not marry them but i would give them the money, i would not marry them because i do not want to want to marry me so that i could give money and marrying me is their only option.

Ebn-El-Islam

work?..y allah! you know these days ts tough to even get a work of watch man..as qualification is must!..
thats why allah has said to give zakath to whom?
to the people who do not have money, to the people who cannot earn...
if there was to do work and earn money, then why would allah mention in the holy quran about miskin (poor people)

Yeah Zakat for trully poor people, in that case I am going out tomorrow and I'll ask them to give me Money.

You have to give your money to a very poor people (who can't afford to work, who are not able to get money by working.) We do Zakkat for a poor family who work but their salary isn't enough.

I think if she search for a work , she'll find a good one and earn money without begging anybody.Why begging people ? while Allah is there to help us? if she can't afford she can pray and make du'aa everyday in Ramadan and Allah will help Her.

Ebn-El-Islam

indo-pak!!!....
well, your right!!..
its tough...
but islamic parents who know a lot more baout islam. they will say there kid to go ahead!!...
well, alhamdulillah! everyones parents are islamic over here..
thats why there kids have taken a very good dicision by joing this forum :):):)

well Assuming the "Kid" is not very good - when the girl will make anything bad He'll tell her "I bought you. and You were nothing".

I don't think their marriage can continue. You can't marry a woman just because people say that she's good (You don't really Know what's going on in her mind)

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
well Assuming the "Kid" is not very good - when the girl will make anything bad He'll tell her "I bought you. and You were nothing".

I don't think their marriage can continue. You can't marry a woman just because people say that she's good (You don't really Know what's going on in her mind)

exactly brother! i even whats running in your mind...
i really dont know you intention....
you know, i dont know you..
to know a person, we must know him, we must know his attitude, we must know his character, we must know his imaan...
and what i said was no wrong brother! coz i know her, i know her attitude,i know her character,i know her imaan!!.....
the rest like whats running in her mind that allah knows...

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Yeah Zakat for trully poor people, in that case I am going out tomorrow and I'll ask them to give me Money.

You have to give your money to a very poor people (who can't afford to work, who are not able to get money by working.) We do Zakkat for a poor family who work but their salary isn't enough.

I think if she search for a work , she'll find a good one and earn money without begging anybody.Why begging people ? while Allah is there to help us? if she can't afford she can pray and make du'aa everyday in Ramadan and Allah will help Her.

indeed! she is a muslim , indeed she will pray and make duaa in Ramadhan.....
and, kinda a bit your right!..
but who knows her family might have not sending her to work...
as we do not know whats running in her mind, as we do not know what was her past...
and ya ! you might be right...
but ! why not marrying a poor person a miskin...
allah has not said that person to seek into that persons heart (whom your marrying) and see weather she a good person or bad...
allah has said ' you will get double reward if you marry that kind of women who is poor'....
so, i just checked some of my brothers....
and alhamdulillah! they gave me a brilliant answer...

misalat

Intersting post. I am a sister , but i'll give my reply anyway. If i were a brother, then i would marry her, knowing that she can help me with my deen, thats the most important thing to me. Nothing else, not her looks, because with time they will fade away. But true iman in ones heart doesn't fade away by the grace of Allah.

yes, there was no better way to put ... i feel exactly the same...

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
Just one Question if she's muslims and beautifful why don't she go and work? I hate to see young Females asking for money (the easiest way to get money is by working).

I don't Know it's very hard to Pick a woman that you don't Know. People like to talk but you never Know if she's really good or no untill you marry her.

maybe its easy in ur part of world but not in India-Pak land.

less job and more ppl = tough competition.

also social factors like family, society, many employers demand for unlawful favours.

Ebn-El-Islam

maybe its easy in ur part of world but not in India-Pak land.

less job and more ppl = tough competition.

also social factors like family, society, many employers demand for unlawful favours.
Ah I didn't Know that. Thanks.

Well All i can do is just pray for her and Ask Allah to help her.

ansari

STRANGER...
well ... very before , when we visited India , near my house i saw a lady ...she was quite very beautiful but was very poor .... she went to a man and begged for money ... but that man refused to pay her the money ..... and then i heard my father talking to him and telling that' she is a very beautiful and very islamic girl, but has no money and no shelter to live , as islamically allah has said that it would be a greatest reward if a man marries such a person , so, how ever you are single so , if you want to earn that reward will you marry her ?. he just tested him by asking him such a question, but he refused to .........
so, i wanted to know that if someone comes and tells you to marry to a person like that . will you accept that person's proposal or will refuse her, as he did ????

of course i will accept :) ... i dont care if she is very poor. if girl is beautiful n very islamic girl ..ALHUMDULILAH :D

revert2007

Love Fishing
well u cannot blame a guy for not marrying the girl...the prophet said that u must see the person that u wanna marry to have the feeling and attraction in order to see how compatible u are...even if she is pretty but if u cant hv the feeling or compatible,there is not point of marrying
and another thing,perhaps Allah has decided someone better for her and that guy is not the man for her.everything is from Allah ,so there is no point in blaming others...each individual has the right to choose the person they want to marry and there is no force in it...just because majority said will marry her,but if the real situation happen in real life,we wouldn't know if we will act on what we say.only Allah knows.

if i were a man and if i had the feeling or attraction towards this woman,insyaAllah i will marry her..if i dont ,then i wont marry her.

BinKhadija

An Akhu
I won’t be able to say Yes or No immediately.

well ... very before , when we visited India , near my house i saw a lady ...she was quite (quiet?) very beautiful but was very poor .... she went to a man and begged for money ... but that man refused to pay her the money ..... and then i heard my father talking to him and telling that' she is a very beautiful and very islamic girl, but has no money and no shelter to live , as islamically allah has said that it would be a greatest reward if a man marries such a person, so, how ever you are single so , if you want to earn that reward will you marry her ?. he just tested him by asking him such a question, but he refused to .........
so, i wanted to know that if someone comes and tells you to marry to a person like that . will you accept that person's proposal or will refuse her, as he did ????
It's a difficult question for anyone. I aim to say everything pragmatically.

Sister, I believe there should have been an Option along the lines of 'I'll Consider It'. Clearly, there is difference between not accepting at just knowing she's not financially very strong, and not accepting her proposal after considering other things which you feel do matter to you and your household.

As of me, I'd have gone for I'll consider her option in poll above; which implies I would send my parents to hers and see what my Waalidah muhterma (i.e. my mother) thinks of her - she knows me better than I do. If mum approves of her based on her conduct, deen. Then with her wali's Permission I'd meet the girl, to see her in person as a potential future spouse. And, what happens next, Allah'u Aaalim.