Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Most of you might not understand what they are saying in the video, but so you know these are some sons and daughters of officers who died in Saudi Arabia on hand of people who think they are doing Jihad.

These people dont understand the meaning of Jihad. This should be a lesson for people who start talking about Jihad without any knowledge about Jihad. Some of the officers died memorized Quran by heart officer who died while they were defending the religion.

This should be a lesson for What we see today by much talk from people who insults by verbal abuse on the rulers

These people who call for Jihad without any knowledge are similar to those who killed Ali bin abi Talib and they thought they did Islam a favor by killing Most noble person of his time a cousin of a prophet peace be up on him.

This should be a lesson for people who start calling the rulers of Muslim countries that they are not Muslim and calling other to do wrong things, while they forget to go back to the sunnah of the prophet peace be up on him and forget the hadeeth of the prophet peace be up on him.

[yt]FDkmxhWU1Ro[/yt]

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

Correct me if I'm wrong, brother, but 30 years ago our brothers in Iran did the opposite of what you're saying and they successfully overthrew the Shah. Because of their dignity and courage, Iran is now an Islamic Republic.
:wasalam:

An Islamic republic that has made many unislamic things lawful like mutah. Do we really want that?

It is form of authoritarian rule by an Ayatullah whom everyone has to agree with, whether he is ruling by the Quran or by his own will.

In the Iran-Iraq war, when Iran had prevented Iraq from making further advances and the war was almost on conclusion, the Ayatullah Khomenei was asked if he wanted to stop the war or contnue. He told/commanded his generals to continue the war out of his whim and fancy. It caused more deaths on both sides.

The present Ayatullah has a bunch of loyalist army called the 'basji'. They shoot,kill or torture any person who has a political view contrary to that of the Ayatullah.

Do we really want an 'Islamic republic' of that model ?

Iran is the only country to speak out on the killings of our brothers and sisters (and babies) in Filasteen at the UN conference this April.

One of the most outspoken people against Israel was the Turkish Prime Minister. Does this mean that Turkey is a model Islamic country ?

They have made haram what Allah swt has made halaal, that is through legislation and government. A woman/girl can't wear a scarf inside a public building. How worse can it get ?

Just because someone speaks passionately doesn't mean that they are a great 'Islamic nation' caring about all Islamic values and traditions.

Its no mystery: When real Muslims govern a state, Israel and America label them enemies.

And where are these real muslims going to come from, akhi ?

To be honest, you and me are sitting here and making posts and doing nothing and expecting a strong Muslim nation to rise.

Until we dont change our own state, nothing will change. We can point our fingers at everyone, but we are to blame for our mistakes 100%.

A nation's leader(s) is the reflection of the state of its own people. And if we think that we are in a poor state then we need to do a deep down soul search and correct ourselves first.

PS : Eventhough I have written strongly about Iran and turkey, I dont mean to offend my Turkish and Iranian brothers and sisters on TTI. It's 100% political post, please dont take it as a slander against your nation's people.

alibashir

RAMADHAN KARIM wa saum makbul

Ibn Umar reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) made a mention of Ramadan and he with the gesture of his hand said: The month is thus and thus. (He then withdrew his thumb at the third time). He then said: Fast when you see it, and break your fast when you see it, and if the weather is cloudy calculate it (the months of Sha'ban and Shawwal) as thirty days.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

I will just repeat what brotherinIslam said,

A nation's leader(s) is the reflection of the state of its own people. And if we think that we are in a poor state then we need to do a deep down soul search and correct ourselves first.

In this month pray that Allah guide us first before our leaders then ask guidance for others..

Wa salaam alikom

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH

I think this is totally the right time to speak about such subjects.. Because Ramadan means remembering your sisters and brothers in need, and sharing whatever you have.. if you dont have power to change something or to help , may be just praying ( without forgetting how a simple Du3a from heart is powerful than many armies)..

About Palestenian, or Iraq or wherever our brothers & sisters are in need and waiting for help, this subject isnt something so simple. Each muslim has a wish in their heart to help and some even sending many donations there; however those arent enough because this should be a country policy.. and as I have seen until now non of the country will take this burden to their back... Everybody is just speaking and speaking .. There is no action..

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Remember unless we change, Allah won't change our Ummah's condition.
The prophet peace be up on him was a walking Quran his manners were from Quran we could say the same for his companions may Allah be pleased with them.. compare your life to the life of the prophet peace be up on him and his companion.

If we dont understand what we recite, then understand we have long way till change come.

Wa salaam

safiya58

the life in this world is imperfect. that´s why there is all that suffering.
it is saddening me to know what is going on in some muslim countries... I agree that we have to change ourselves first. On the one side there are muslims who are in difficulties and on the other side other muslims who try to take adventage from the situation of them! so much to brotherhood in Islam! for sure there are also really good brothers and sisters among us...

:wasalam:

salam alaykum

lol if we continue to follow what u want then in 5 years more muslims would b nothing but dogs......our oqn rulers are selling us to gitmo and ur saying to b quietly......The scholars’ acquiescence took several forms. Unable to change a bad situation, they tried to limit the damage by justifying it under the pretext of avoiding fitna (sedition), hoping that the situation would ultimately rectify itself. Gradually, a body of ‘court ulama’ emerged who provided religious sanction to the un-Islamic behaviour of rulers. The Qur’anic prohibition on ghaybah (backbiting, al-Qur’an 49:12) was represented to stifle criticism of those in power. The prohibition applies to publicising the errors of ordinary Muslims, not to the un-Islamic behaviour of rulers. This interpretation contradicts the Prophetic command that if you see an evil, stop it by hand (i.e., use force); if unable to do so, speak out against it. If that too is not possible, at least consider it evil in your heart but remember that is the lowest form of iman (faith).......

i consider it to b a bigger shame than all of the above that u dont even consider to feel bad in ur heart and instead folow whatever ur selected govt or establishment scholars say....

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
wa alykum asaalaam
please stop tempting me brother mrmumslims .....iam trying my best...not to respond to this because i don't agree with some of the stuff you are saying and if i do respond.... you will most likely moderate my post or delete it....

Well you are most welcom to respond but dont go out of control, you can post what you think with out disrespecting scholars or any one on the site...

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Salaam Alikom

Podolsk, Brother I think it will be better that you go to a shiekh and let him explain the hadith, first of all the prophet peace be up on him never SAID evil, stop it by hand (i.e., use force); , is that mean you go and beat up a person in order to change something and create more bigger problem Allah knows best..

Most of the time we forget the hadith of the prophet peace be up on him said about Unity, we just pick and choose what we like, and forget the rest..

On the authority of Abu Najih Al-Erbadh bin Sariah, who said :

The messenger of Allah gave us a sermon by which our hearts were filled with fear and tears came to our eyes. We said: "O Messenger of Allah, it is as though this is a farewell sermon, so councel us." He said: "I councel you to fear Allah and to give absolute obedience even if a slave becomes your leader. Verily he among you who lives [long] will see great controversy, so you must keep to my sunnah and to the sunnah of the rightly-guided Khalifahs - cling to them stubbornly. Beware of newly invented matters, for every invented matter is an innovation and every innovation is a going astray, and every going astray is in Hell-fire."

related by Abu Dawud and Al-Tirmithi, who said that it was a fine and true Hadith.

The Prophet sal Allaahu alayhi wa sallam started off saying, "My legacy to you is that I advise you to have the taqwa of Allah ‘azza wa jall. And I command you to listen and to obey," meaning the rulers, "even if an Abyssinian slave becomes your leader." To listen and to obey even if someone you do not like, someone you look down upon, becomes your leader. In the Shari’ah it is considered better to listen to the rulers even if they are not perfect, as long as they are not non-Muslims and committing open kufr. Listening to them is seen as a lesser sin than revolting and causing chaos, pandemonium, blood being shed, honor being dishonored, women being raped, and villages being pillaged. All of these things could be direct results of revolting against a ruler who is Muslim, even though you dislike some things about him. So the Shari'ah says that if there is a ruler and a leader who is a Muslim and is judging, in general, by the Shari'ah, then it is better, it is the correct thing to do, to leave him in power even if there are other problems with him; and you listen to and you obey him.

Allah knows best, if you prefected your religion to the point that you can pass judgment on scholars and rulers, then do what you like Allah will judge you not TTI.

wa salaam

In juristic language, kufr signifies the rejection and denial of Allah, Glory be to Him, and His messages, according to the following Qur'anic verse: “Anyone who denies Allah, His angels, His books, His Apostles, and the Day of judgment has gone far, far astray.” (An-Nisaa’: 136)

isnt it kufr to drink openly and sell fellow muslims to gitmo while our leaders count their bling blings??.......ill accept a muslim slave as my leader but not a drunk retard that sells his own people to gitmo cause thats kufr so i advise u to visit a sheikh(which isnt working with the govt!)......oh and we arent revolting yet and women are being raped and blood is being shed and people r dyeing of hunger...the people who say dont speak against a ruler although he commits open kufr is cause they get a full plate to eat at night so wat do they care about others who die of hunger!!

:hearts::hearts:

Ibn_hassan

Servant of Allah
We've got the same problem in somalia where there are people who make takfeer on the people who dont agree with what they do. they've called for more jihad against the government and whoever supports them in ramadhaan, they do suicide bombs againts the muslims while targetting one person whom they accuse of working for the government, the scholars have spoken about the suicide bombs and the killing of innocent muslims and called to come and join the goverment. They've refused and said the government is unislamic while the sharif himself said he would rule the country by sharia. Please also note these people accuse the scholars of islam such as ibn baaz and ibn uthaymeen (rahimahumallah) of working for malik abdullah. They've got the bin laden ideology by making takfeer on the rulers. They call scholars the new salafis while claiming they are the salafi jihadists. Another problem in somalia is that the sufis are fighting against these al-shabab which has enabled them to spread their innovations in some parts country.

Status
Not open for further replies.