Shia and Sunni :@ GRR

Status
Not open for further replies.

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
Assalam alaykum, im a little bit frustrated , but hear my situation out, thanks
I live in Toronto Canada, and there are many mosques here I can't say there are not but I don't have a car or anyone to drive me to the mosques, so I resort to what is close to me. I have cousins that tell me I should be Sunni and they tell me why and it seems correct to me. But when I read the Quran it says don't make your religion in to sects so I am never comfertable saying I am sunni or Shia or w.e.
Now my problem is I definitly don't believe in Shia no offence to any of them that are here, but I dont believe in Ashurdu. From my knowledge it is something like a tradition people created and is not something commanded from Allah or Muhammad, and I am a Moslem that follows The Hadith and Quran, ONLY. the rest to me is the Politics of Moslem.
Anyways to my Main point and all the mosques around me is Shia and the ones that are sunni are far away and very hard to get to, is it permissible for me to go to the shia mosques and will they try to convert me if they see me praying different and is it even worth it to go there when they notice that I may be different!!? any help is fine thanks for reading this and please explain to me more about shia and sunni and why I should choose over something Allah has not mentioned in the Quran,

rightpath_357

well, do u think u could take a taxi? or maybe a bike? maybe u could buy a motocycle or a car. maybe just rent it. r u able to move? sorry- but it's all i can come up with. oh yeah, or the bus.

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
To be honest the shia's I know pray 5 times a day and lol they believe in the Quran, and believe in doing hajj and believe in life in the hereafter, but i know they hit them selves with swords on the day Ali died as a ritual but as one of you said praying salat behind a shia is not allowed , i guess ill take that as I shouldn't go to their mosques.

Ebn-El-Islam

shia'a Hates sunnis you can see that from last year when Huzbullahs attacked sunnis people in beirut and Killed 90 sunnis men.

Don't every trust them -

Also they were saying bad words about Al-sahaba :( .

Ebn-El-Islam

Haram!!!

Thats what the Zionists want. They want us to hate Shi'a and they want the Shi'a to hate us. Who benefits when we are divided? ISRAEL!

So please brothers, lets not be ignorant like little children. Instead lets open our minds so that the Ummah will be one again.

If it wasn't for Hezbollah defending the southern borders, you'd be wearing a yurmuka now.

Be smart. Otherwise, I'll lose respect for you.

you are living in USA , so how do you know what's going on here?

The syrian and Hezullah killed the Prime minister "Rafic Al-Harriri" because he was sunni and was doing a great things for sunnis in Lebanon so they were afraid of him.

and about the war 2006 - Hezbullah started the war, 1000+ lebanese got killed for their mistake.

Hezbullah and Iran have a big project to get Iraq and Lebanon under their side, they don't care about Isreal or anything could you tell me why they didn't anything last year ? when Isreal was attacking Gaza? because they don't care about Them - they have guns just to make lebanon a shiaa country.

Thank you - i am smart enough :)

Salem9022

I don't disagree with you. I am Syrian, and I have no love nor respect for that regime. But its all politics. An innocent Shii'a 10 year old girl doesn't know whats going on, so why hate her?

Hama Massacre was the most inhumane act Assad's regime had ever carried out, and now his son Bashar is advising America to use that strategy to fight "terrorism" ??????????

I guess he doesn't know how many sisters were raped by Syrian soldiers, or how many children and elderly died from the poisonous chemicals used on them.

and whats funny is some brothers are giving me hadiths that say I should bow down to those thugs because ancient "scholars" never told the people to rebel.

I go by the Qur'an. Not by the Hadith. Thank you.

The Syrian govt and Military is NOT a Muslim govt or Military. It is a Filthy Allawi Nusayri Govt. They are NOT considered to be Muslims. SO Islamic Law does not apply for a Kaffir Govt or Military which in this case is Syria. You cant compare a Muslim Country which is ruled by a MUSLIM Leader with a Muslim Country which is rulled by a KAFFIR Leader like Syria.

And yes it is not allowed for a Muslim to rebel against a Muslim Leader. BUT the syrian GOVT is not a Muslim GOVT. Thats the difference.

Shishani

Staff member
Shia's and Shiaism, there Genesis and Evolution
by Allama Ehsan Elahi Zaheer
http://www.kr-hcy.com/shia/books/ehsanzaheer/index.shtml

The Life of Shaykh Ihsaan Ilahi Thahir
Dr. 'Ali bin Moosaa az-Zahraanee
http://salafimanhaj.com/pdf/SalafiManhaj_ShaykhIhsaan.pdf

Unravelling The Myths About The Shee'ah
Abdul Haq al-Ashanti
http://salafimanhaj.com/pdf/SalafiManhaj_Sheeahebook_.pdf

Questions and Answers On the Raafidah Shi`ah Based upon Minhaaj us-Sunnah of Shaykh ul-Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Fundamental shi'ite beliefs
http://www.dd-sunnah.net/trcenter/articles2-31.html

english.gif

Foreword of Sheik Abdul-Aziz b. Abdullah b. Baz, may Allah have mercy on him

General Director of the Administration of Religious Research and Issuance of Religious Verdicts and Head of Council of Grand Scholars in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

I begin with the name of Allah, Most Merciful, Most Beneficent

From Abdul-Aziz b. Abdullah b. Baz to the respected brother, may Allah grant you success,

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatul’laah wa Barkatoho,

I am writing to you in response to your letter dated 10/2/1418H regarding your booklet on the Shi’ites. I have read it and found it to be a beneficial booklet, which is suitable for distribution in the Kingdom and the Gulf. I ask Allah to benefit everyone who reads it and to bless your efforts.

Wa Alaikum as Salaam wa Rahmatul’laah Wa Barakatoho,

General Director of the Administration of Religious Research and Issuance of Religious Verdicts and Head of Council of Grand Scholars in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.