where is zakat paid?

ummyasiin

Striving for Janatul firdous
As Salaamu Alaikum I would like to pay Zakat, however, I havent a clue how, to whom, where or even whats the steps if any, can sum1 give any information if they can, I am from the US, so Idk if that matters or helps. shurkran in advanced.:hijabi:

bangtorr

i know a way what me dad do for zakat.leme share:
u should has some relative out in eastern place like asia or africa right?
if u do go to western union and send money from here to your relative, on phone tell them to pass it out in mosque, poor people, or even food because its ramdan.

if u realy want exactly then go to this website and search how under zakaat:
http://www.inter-islam.org/Actions/Part1.html

may allah make very easy for yoou

Ebn-El-Islam

Give them to me (LOL kidding).

If you Know a Poor muslim - you could give them the money. If you don't Know any go to the Mosque and Ask the Imam if he knows a poor Family :)

ummyasiin

Striving for Janatul firdous
Give them to me (LOL kidding).

If you Know a Poor muslim - you could give them the money. If you don't Know any go to the Mosque and Ask the Imam if he knows a poor Family :)

lol, your funny, I would, but you have internet, soooo that tells me your not poor. however I thought to jus give a poor family was sadaqa(charity)??...idk...shurkran for your thoughts lol

Scotpak

I prefer to pay through Islamic charities as that way one need not reveal their identity.Just send a cheque,through D/D or paypal and they'll do the rest so everyone's happy like this!:SMILY209:

Ebn-El-Islam

lol, your funny, I would, but you have internet, soooo that tells me your not poor. however I thought to jus give a poor family was sadaqa(charity)??...idk...shurkran for your thoughts lol

I found you a solution, Donate to TTI and ask brother Mabsoot to give them to a poor family - he's now in an arabic country and I think he Knows some poor Family.