What age did you get married at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

asado111

Just a question I am 19 years old and single ;) hehehe! I am planning to get married when I am 24years or around there.

For those married mind sharing what age and for those planning to get married?

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
well,inshallah!..
allah knows best when will i get married.....
but, i guess! by this thread some people might take advantages right ?:)

q8penpals

Salam

I was married at 23, but was divorced 3.5 years later.

Then I married my Muslim husband when I was 30. :-D

asado111

hehe forgot to add, tell us if ur a girl or a guy also :p because i know girls usually get married quicker than guys.

Azizati

salam alaykum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

may be but it's not my case...... :SMILY286:
girl, only Allah (swt) knows when I'll get married so at any time Allah wants it will be ok :)
salam alikoum wa ra7matu Allahi wa barakatuh

Ebn-El-Islam

I want to marry soon - i am 19 years old and things are getting harder i am from lebanon and here girls wear bad things I want to protect myself by marrying but No $$$ :p

asado111

haha yes brother i am 19 also and am wanting to get married quick.. i have an urge for some stuff hehehe i control it though with help of Allah. InshAllah I will get married at 22-25 around there. Salam

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
I want to marry soon - i am 19 years old and things are getting harder i am from lebanon and here girls wear bad things I want to protect myself by marrying but No $$$ :p

haha yes brother i am 19 also and am wanting to get married quick.. i have an urge for some stuff hehehe i control it though with help of Allah. InshAllah I will get married at 22-25 around there. Salam

:salam2:

Mashallah brother :) i know what you guyz mean :) but u know Allah (swt) is with those that are patient, I dont think :) marriage is just to help stop those urges, its a lot more than that, if you both believe that is the only reason for marriage than maybe you guyz are not ready , :) marriage is a really big reasonability, a wife has alot of rules and rights in Islam. :)
So my brothers be patient and observe fast to overcome those things :) im 20 myself as well so i know wat situation you are in but believe me you would be alot happier and so wud be ur wife if u married someone u love them and can take the responsibility of a marriage, instead to overcome the urges :)

Hope i didn't offend u guyz, forgive me if i did

:wasalam:

~Sunnah~

Assalamo'alaikum,

I'm a sister, and 21. As of yet not married.

When Allah wills I will get the right proposal and marry =)

n_kasmani

Alhamdullillah I got married wehn i was 25 and its now been just over 3 years. Have a 6 Month old baby girl as well.

asado111

Haha, no you didn't offend me. yes I know what you mean don't worry I understand i just didn't mean 'urges' in general you know :p. I will be ready in few years inshAllah.

JustTruth

I got married six years ago when I was over thirty years old... Subhan'Allah ... it seems like it was years and years ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.