Wanting to revert and need help!

katy1985

Hi I would like to revert and need help/guidance from someone in order to get things going.Someone to go to mosque with also

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Hello honey ..
what kind of help do u need ? tell us and we will do our best in sha Allah :)
about going to Masjid ( Mosque ) it is not compulsary for women .. you can pray at home .. I do like that .

May Allah guide you to the right path .

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Hi I would like to revert and need help/guidance from someone in order to get things going.Someone to go to mosque with also

Hi,
mashallah , I think any of the sisters here can personally help you convert as well and if u told them where u live some sister close by can go to the mosque with u too :)

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
masaAllah ya sister, May Allah make everything easy for you..

Where do you live , if you tell, most probably there is a sister or brother around there to help.

Allah gives power to keep your way right inshaallah:hijabi:

katy1985

I live in wakefield west yorkshire so would like 2 know if there are any people around here willing to help,thanks

nasiruyola

masaAllah ya sister, May Allah make everything easy for you..

Where do you live , if you tell, most probably there is a sister or brother around there to help.

Allah gives power to keep your way right inshaallah:hijabi:

salam
may THE MOST MERCFUL CREATOR BE WITH you during your transition. May HE make you a good example to muslims and nonmuslims in your area.
There will be no problem for muslims or follower of any religeon in wakefield as far as I know. Infact I can say that for all the parts of the UK.
Please check the local directory or online to get mosque addresses and other supports in wakefield, dewsburry, bradford, leeds....insha ALLAH YOU WILL get help.

D.Ahmed

Believer
I live in wakefield west yorkshire so would like 2 know if there are any people around here willing to help,thanks

Hello Katy!
I think you may be the only person here from Wakefield which is not too far from Leeds and I know there's a big Muslim community in Leeds, Any sisters from Leeds? but alternatively You can keep posting and asking questions here which maybe you need clarity on and we will be happy to help :)
Here's a link to the Mosque's in wakefield with Numbers try ringing up and see your response http://www.tijarapages.com/categories.asp?cid=20&id=845, All the best.

miq1

Praise be to Allah (The Glorified and Exalted).

Welcome to the site. You can get personal help on converting and ask to be connected to a masjid (mosque) near you by getting help from the following site at "Live Help Chat" or "Contact Us" links:

http://www.islamreligion.com/

There is also the following site, with local masjids (mosques) and restaurants with halaal food:
http://www.islamicfinder.org/prayer...&email=&home=2009-8-27&lang=&aversion=&athan=

And Allah (The Glorified and Exalted) Knows Best.

myislamictools

Assalamo Alaykom Sister katy :),
Im looking for All ways to help you there By Allah's Will. ill write you list of all places around you and center to help you in next mins.
if you can Give us details about the area where you live, will look for further and more detailed informations :)

Wassalamo Alaykom! (im working on your list right now may Allah show me all)

m1511

first of all maashallah I should say.
as you decided maybe you have already reverted by heart then Allah is everywhere and any clean place will be enough for the prayer. Anyway going to the mosque is also a good idea and the atmosphere you will share with others in the mosque worths this effort. But after you make the basic body cleaning and wore the proper dressings you can go by yourself Hopefully there will be others there to welcome you.
Thank you for refreshing our belief because to me every newcomer brings the fresh breath to the believers- at least this is what happens to me.
Simply open your hands and say La ilaha illallah,Mohammeden rasullullah, here you are in Islam.

Renee

Salaam sister. I reverted just a few days ago and I hope you will also come to the light insh'allah. You can take the shahada on your own if you want. You will find peace in your heart once you do. I did at least.

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Hello Katy

To revert to Islam simply by saying "ASH-HADU ANLA ELAHA ILLA-ALLAH WA ASH-HADU ANNA MOHAMMADAN RASUL-ALLAH".

The English translation is:

"I bear witness that there is no deity (none truely to be worshipped) but, Allah, and I bear witness that Mohammad is the messenger of Allah."

May God make is easy for u.. Ameen

revert2007

Love Fishing
salam alykum sister

it's very easy to becam muslim with the help of Allah almighty
just bear witness that there's no God except Allah almighty and Mohamad is his messenger and Jesus ( Issa ) is his messenger . peace of Allah almighty on them.

wa salam alykum

to be a muslim u only say this

Ashadu an la ilaha illa'llah.
wa Ashadu anna Muhammadan Rasululu'llah.
I bear witness that there is no God to be worshiped but Allah,
and I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and messenger

do not confuse her plz....

*New2Islam*

I live nearby!

I have PM'd you katy, I live nearby and am a convert also. As I have said I am really happy to talk you through stuff

we should meet up for iftar (breaking of fast) to get you into the ramadan spirit!

ma'salaama

*new2islam*

fellah_5

salam alaykoum
sister katy , i am veru happy for you but unfortunatly i am so far from you i can do anything for you.but i supplicate to allah helping you and easying things for you.
congratulations sister
salam alaykoum

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
well, mashallah! this is very good to hear...
islam is very pure religion as you know...
and you can easily become a muslim..
you need to just know that ..
1. allah is our lord..
2. he is only one..
3. he has no image, and no partners...
4. allah is the most merciful,and oft forgiving..
5. and we should obey him..
and it is nessacary for us toobey is rules and regulations..
sister you might think that islam is very strict..but, no its not, its the most easiest religion..
whatever allah says in the holy quran, is for our good...
allah is with you sis..
indeed allah has guided you...
may allah bless you, and give you the highest grade of paradise..ameen