Nicknames??

NourAlDeen

Asalamu aleikum wr wb brothers and sisters.

All thanks and praises is due to ALLAH azawajal, the Creator and Lord of the universe.. Whome Allah guides non can misguide and whome Allah misguides non can guide..
Laa ilaha ilallah, Muhamadan Rusullallah.. May allah help us all, and guide us to the right path..
InshaALLAH I hope you are doin well poth in Imaan and health InshaALLAH.

There is a brother in my town who talkes a lot, the sisters he hasnt insulted are little, he talks bad and says bad things about the sisters who reject him.. When he was younger he used to call them and insult them even now he is still the same. He looks like a good muslim and have the sunnah of the prophet, prays at the masjid.. You mention his name, every one knows who he is.. Some sisters and I gave him a nickname, which he may not like.. If he gets to know a sister which I know I tell the truth about this guy and tell her to reject him..

We are in middle of Ramadan.. . Sometimes there have slipped something about him out of my mouth, I dont like this guy..
I feel like I should go and ask him to forgive me, but than am scared of he may say or do somethin.. Allahu a'lam . I dont know what to do.. Am confused.. Please help.. Jazakallahi khair..

May ALLAH forgive me inshaALLAH .. :tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:

Fi amanillah
Wa billahi tawfiiq..

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
Salam Ya sister , as you said this is Ramadan and a good chance to correct our mistakes.. It is better for you to go and ask for forgiveness from him, then dont be worry Allah will help you inshaallah.. Even if he says a bad word to break your heart, dont care and say I just ask for forgiveness in this Holy Ramadan... Show your effort and Allah knows the best ;) :)

Inshaallah everything will be so easy and good for you..

wa alaykum salam

yafash

Bismillahi Arrahman Arraheem.

What is it that you said about this brother. Allah knows best but if it is that you were warning against his bad behaviors I don't think this is wrong. Obviously you don't just dislike him for no reason, you should just dislike the wrong that he does.

Besides what do you mean by if a sister rejects him. Do you mean an offer of marriage.

I would advise tou and someone he respects sit together and talk to him to change his bad actions, and during that talk you van ask him not tp be offended by any of your utterances he may be displeased with.

Please keep in mind that if for you to ask him not to be offended will cause grater evil, you should not do so.

Are you sure he is aware of the things you said, and are you sure he is offended by them.

do Istikhaarah my sis and put all factors in to consideration.

Allah knows best....