better not to pray?

salam alaykum

is it better not to pray if we cant have khushoo in prayer?.......cause i try really hard to khushoo but i still end up dreaming about worldly affairs....i mean its really hard to develep khushoo when u cant understand arabic .....jz imagine ur teacher starts speaking in french one day in school....ull surely not concentrate cause u cant understand her

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

What if you are guaranteed to pass the class if you just attend it every time? Would you still skip it because it's boring?

What if the only way to go to college was to score 85% or more on that class? Would you try your best to learn French?

Wowww. MashaAllah that is wonderful.

Brother there is no excuse in Islam to leave prayer. Yes someone will stand up and say, "hey! sleeping and forgetting". I know sleeping and forgetting. But they are not excuses to LEAVE the prayer. Only excuses to delay the prayer from its time.

We all should do our best to increase Khushoo'.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
the body develops by continous exercise and not by leaving altogoether that its hard.

so to increase Khushoo, u have pray continuously. leaving them will only decrease the spiritual health.

one who guard his prayers and fights to increase Khushoo has a strong case for himself. Allah might forgive him.

but one who leaves prayers has a very very weak case in front of Allah.

this might help u:
http://www.islambasics.com/index.php?act=download&BID=75

a_stranger

:salam2:

I think that the muslem will be rewarded for bowing and remembering Allah , reciting Quran making Duaa while praying , but the reward will be more the more the heart is present and the faith is awaken.

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
I want to tell what pass between Hz. Omar (r.a) and our Prophet :saw2:

One day our Prophet, Hz. Omar and some sahaba were sitting and discussing.. One sahaba asked "Ya Habibullah I can not pray in koshoo, always something comes to my mind, what should I do?" in that time Hz.Omar got a bit angry and he said "how you can think something else while praying..." and went on saying something.. in that moment our Prophet said Ok ya Omar, so lets show us a pray in completely koshoo, if you can pray I ll give you one of my cardigan" Hz. Omar said "ok sure." and started to pray really in koshoo and he was in the last rakaat, then he was about to give salam and he thought "which cardigan will the Prophet give to me?" ;) :):)

We are human and all mistakes are from us and all beauty from Allah :)

Also an other day, an other sahaba asked to our Prophet, " While praying so terrible things come to my mind.. even I can not tell to you.. so terrible and this makes me shy now" our Prophet said " Dont worry, this is beause your pray has a value and therefore Shaytaan is trying to make you disturb.. If your pray is without a meaning, Shaytaan ll never try such tricks."

May Allah helps all to pray in koshoo and to be able to near Hım inshaallah :hijabi:

Wa alaykum salam

sister myriam

islam is my way
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

try to read suras that u now their meaning ...the shorts one..and be pation it is not easy to perform koushou3...it depends on how sinces(الذنوب) u do...:SMILY126::SMILY126::SMILY126:

daywalker

I hope you meant about nafal salah and ot obligatory salah. fard salah , we can never miss it. if you dont have khushoo, then praying more salah will help to bring the khushoo in salah rather than leaving salah for not having khushoo. cause of problem u shouldnt leave salah, but try to fix it by praying more.

I hope you meant about nafal salah and ot obligatory salah. fard salah , we can never miss it. if you dont have khushoo, then praying more salah will help to bring the khushoo in salah rather than leaving salah for not having khushoo. cause of problem u shouldnt leave salah, but try to fix it by praying more.

actually i meant all salah.....if i do more salah like in taraweeh then im totally KO

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
I want to tell what pass between Hz. Omar (r.a) and our Prophet :saw2:

One day our Prophet, Hz. Omar and some sahaba were sitting and discussing.. One sahaba asked "Ya Habibullah I can not pray in koshoo, always something comes to my mind, what should I do?" in that time Hz.Omar got a bit angry and he said "how you can think something else while praying..." and went on saying something.. in that moment our Prophet said Ok ya Omar, so lets show us a pray in completely koshoo, if you can pray I ll give you one of my cardigan" Hz. Omar said "ok sure." and started to pray really in koshoo and he was in the last rakaat, then he was about to give salam and he thought "which cardigan will the Prophet give to me?" ;) :):)

We are human and all mistakes are from us and all beauty from Allah :)

Also an other day, an other sahaba asked to our Prophet, " While praying so terrible things come to my mind.. even I can not tell to you.. so terrible and this makes me shy now" our Prophet said " Dont worry, this is beause your pray has a value and therefore Shaytaan is trying to make you disturb.. If your pray is without a meaning, Shaytaan ll never try such tricks."

May Allah helps all to pray in koshoo and to be able to near Hım inshaallah :hijabi:

Wa alaykum salam

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh sister

JazkiAllahu khair for the information. I am so benefited by it Alhamdhulillah. :)

a_stranger

We should struggle for Khushoo

:salam2:

I think that these are the steps of shaytan : First remove Kushooo from hearts by make the believer forget Allah swt and the day of judgment and remember this ending life only then making less prayers finally thinking of leaving prayer which is the last step , the same old steps all the muslems are subjected through times but the brilliant ones understand the message:

O ye who believe! Follow not the footsteps of the devil. Unto whomsoever followeth the footsteps of the devil, lo! he commandeth filthiness and wrong. Had it not been for the grace of Allah and His mercy unto you, not one of you would ever have grown pure. But Allah causeth whom He will to grow. And Allah is Hearer, Knower. Quran(24,21)

We should struggle for Khushoo

:salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah:

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh sister

JazkiAllahu khair for the information. I am so benefited by it Alhamdhulillah. :)

If you find it helpful brother alhamdullah :) :)

soulzcore

Abd-Allah !!
I read this hadeeth somewhere that once prophet Muhammed SAWS was asked about concentration during prayer and he replied that the best way is to perform ablution(wudu) with atmost concentration..

Maybe someone could find the exact hadeeth for me,i'll try to find it myself though..

:)

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
When `Umar ibn Al-Khattaab, may God have been pleased with him, heard these two verses for the first time,

"So woe to those who pray, who are heedless of their prayer - " (107:4-5)

He breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Praise is to God who did not say "in their prayer!"

yes...Alhumdulillah