Update of popular 'NIV' Bible due in 2011

BigAk

The scholars and publishers behind the world's leading English language evangelical Bible announced Tuesday that they would publish a updated translation in 2011.

"And we'll make sure we get it right this time," says Keith Danby, president and chief executive officer of Biblica, once known as the International Bible Society.

Wait a minute... Did they get it wrong "last time"??? Hmmm... :dishes::SMILY27:

Read on ---> http://www.usatoday.com/news/religion/2009-09-01-bible-translation_N.htm

yakubpasha

The scholars and publishers behind the world's leading English language evangelical Bible announced Tuesday that they would publish a updated translation in 2011.

"And we'll make sure we get it right this time," says Keith Danby, president and chief executive officer of Biblica, once known as the International Bible Society.

Wait a minute... Did they get it wrong "last time"??? Hmmm... :dishes::SMILY27:

Read on ---> http://www.usatoday.com/news/religion/2009-09-01-bible-translation_N.htm

Thank you brother lol thats a good question to ask, did they get it wrong the last time :).

May Allah guide these people

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
lol :) JazakAllah khair for posting this brother it really made me laugh thou lol
they keep on coming closer and closer to Quran but wont accept Quran :) but INshallah :) Allah (swt) has its own ways :)

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
and many times we wonder why some non-Muslims do not believe or find it difficult to grasp the fact that The Qura'an is *unaltered*..it's because of the sort of things reported in the article!..la hawla wala qowta illa billah..

"Allah mocks at them and gives them increase in their wrong-doing to wander blindly." [Al-Baqara 15]

:wasalam:

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
I really want to laugh honestly but clearly Allah swt has made them blind in seeing that what they do and say is nothing but wrong...

What a pity for them....

Alhamdulilah I am Muslim.

zinirah

bible.jpg

Don't even get involved it's confusing. Just leave it to Allah. Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala knows best.

hellbraker

dont get involved in where? in The Bible?..I have been following it throughout my life...so iam blind..isnt it?