What would you Say???

muslimeen1989

Asalamu alaykum wa rahamtuAllahi Wa barakatu

Firstly Ramadan mubarak to all may you all be in the highest state of imaan and health inshaAllah

I wanted to ask how you would reply to someone that makes fun of you being a good muslim like they say " the girl that prays on time" and why are you doing that you pray on time and make fun of you in a jokey way i dont know how to reply........... the horrible thing is when its a muslim making fun of you :angryred:

I dont claim to pray on time or be a good muslim but this is the stick i get for trying to practice to the best of my ability anyone feel the same?:confused:

:wasalam:

rose20

walaikum as salaam ,

The next time this happens, U can just invite them to pray with u:) Just smile and say How about we pray together in jamaah. Just be nice and dont show that u are annoyed with the comments or else u might get more.

muslimeen1989

:salam2:

Jaza kallahu khair for the advice inshaAllah next time i will take that on board and not take it too personal i just dont take jokes when its against ,my imaan maybe i need to lighten up but i totally understand i guess i am just stuck for words in those situations....
May Allah guide us all to his pleasure and forgive us all Ameen

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
yup! i feel the same..
many of the muslims make fun of thier own religion, its like they are not proper muslims.....
you try to make that person right, by talking politely...
and if he stilll does not agree, then leave him, and stop arguing with him...

sal12

Assalamu alaykum,

I just wouldn't say anything. I'd keep silent. Silence has more of an impact that you'd think! Don't even react. There's not even any point bothering to care what they think. I know they are your friends but what you do is between you and Allah and no one else!

Jazakallahu khayr

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
sister sal12 silence is not a perfect thing..
silence shows or weakens our religion..
we have to try, and try, and try our level best to make that person right, and if he does not , then we should then leave it on allah...

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu allaicum dear sister

I would say "I am praying on time because I am runing on meeting with Allah Almighty", or "I am praying on time because I can not wait to take rest.When I take wuudu I am refreshing my selfe,and when I am falling on sayda I am taking rest SubhanAllah".

May Allah bless you

slave_of_Allah

I would say "I am praying on time because I am runing on meeting with Allah Almighty", or "I am praying on time because I can not wait to take rest.When I take wuudu I am refreshing my selfe,and when I am falling on sayda I am taking rest SubhanAllah".

May Allah bless you

Subhana'Allah!!!! You brought me to weep. Oh Asja i love you dearly fot the sake of Allah!!!

I am lost for words......

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
before non-muslims used to mock at muslims and Allah condemned those ppl in Quran. Allah told that as they are laughing at believers, after death, believers will laugh at them.

but its sad that nowadays, muslims are laughing at their brothers and sisters who are good.

by mocking at ur goodness of praying on time, they want to hide the evil of their self. shaitan wants to make their wrong acts pleasing to them and they cannot see the beauty of making salah on time and other good deeds.

u can just say to them that u r trying to please Allah and preparing urself for enjoyment in paradise! that u dont want to burn in hell.

may Allah help u.

The_truth

Asalamu alaykum wa rahamtuAllahi Wa barakatu

Firstly Ramadan mubarak to all may you all be in the highest state of imaan and health inshaAllah

I wanted to ask how you would reply to someone that makes fun of you being a good muslim like they say " the girl that prays on time" and why are you doing that you pray on time and make fun of you in a jokey way i dont know how to reply........... the horrible thing is when its a muslim making fun of you :angryred:

I dont claim to pray on time or be a good muslim but this is the stick i get for trying to practice to the best of my ability anyone feel the same?:confused:

Asalaamu alaikum wr wb, sister know that in life we will ALWAYS get stick from someone or another for trying to do good. Even when i posts certain articles i get attacked for it being too long and boring etc by my own Muslim brothers. As Muslims we should never be this way towards one another because if we hurt or offend someone then recompanse on Qiyamat will be that they give their good deeds to you or if they have none then we can give our sins to them. The way some Muslims conduct themselves towards others is just sad.
Sister know that Allah knows whats in our hearts and he knows our intentions and we should advise such people and leave it at that and if they continue then just ignore them for they are ignorant. We should make dua for such people but never let them get to you because we should be happy that were wanting to be close to Allah and these people may just be like a test for us for Allah to see how we will react in these sorts of situations. So we should conduct ourselves in the best manner and maybe that will make the other person think and realise. But know that our reward is with Allah so let them criticise us, for we should not let our hearts be affected for Allah is the ultimate judge and only he can truly judge us know one else can.
So from now on sister don't let other people comments effect you because think to yourself Allah will reward me for being patient. Let us be like how the Prophet (Saw) was towards others even though they showed hatred and malice towards him he showed them love and he was patient and alhamdolillah by seeing this a lot of those people accepted Islam.So let us be patient with these sort of people like the Prophet (saw) was.
Please remember me in your duas. Jazakallah

muslimeen1989

May Allah bless you

Wa alaykumu salam wa rahamtuAllah

Jaza kallahu khair sis that is such a beautiful response :ma: May Allah bless you and may Allah aceept all your prayers and fast Ameen keep me in your duas sis :hearts:

I love u for Allah's sake :hearts:

Asalaamu alaikum wr wb, sister know that in life we will ALWAYS get stick from someone or another for trying to do good. Even when i posts certain articles i get attacked for it being too long and boring etc by my own Muslim brothers. As Muslims we should never be this way towards one another because if we hurt or offend someone then recompanse on Qiyamat will be that they give their good deeds to you or if they have none then we can give our sins to them. The way some Muslims conduct themselves towards others is just sad.
Sister know that Allah knows whats in our hearts and he knows our intentions and we should advise such people and leave it at that and if they continue then just ignore them for they are ignorant. We should make dua for such people but never let them get to you because we should be happy that were wanting to be close to Allah and these people may just be like a test for us for Allah to see how we will react in these sorts of situations. So we should conduct ourselves in the best manner and maybe that will make the other person think and realise. But know that our reward is with Allah so let them criticise us, for we should not let our hearts be affected for Allah is the ultimate judge and only he can truly judge us know one else can.
So from now on sister don't let other people comments effect you because think to yourself Allah will reward me for being patient. Let us be like how the Prophet (Saw) was towards others even though they showed hatred and malice towards him he showed them love and he was patient and alhamdolillah by seeing this a lot of those people accepted Islam.So let us be patient with these sort of people like the Prophet (saw) was.
Please remember me in your duas. Jazakallah

Asalamu Alaykum

Jazakallahu khair i totally understand and if Allah wills i will try and have more patience its hard to hear muslims criticize the very obligation that they all must do, its sad nowadays they give respect to the open sinners and mock at the muslims but the true believers always have the upperhand and the last laugh inshaAllah

I ask Allah to guide us all and accept all of our prayers and fasting and striving in his cause Ameen :tti_sister:

I will keep u in my duas please remember me in yours :hearts:

Ali_H

JUST SAY WITH PROUD ALHAMDULILLAH EVERY TIME THEY SAY THAT WITH A BIG SMILE ON YOUR FACE EVEN IF THEY ARE STILL LAUGHING. BECAUSE THEY ARE OBVISOULY JEALOUS AT YOU EVEN IF YOU CAN´T TELL. REMEMBER BE PROUD EVERY TIME THEY DO THAT AND THAT THEY ARE REMINDING YOU WHAT A GOOD JOB YOU ARE DOING....ALLAHU AKBAR