Thank Allah for this Site

diegosantosbebo

Asalamu Alaykum::arabi1:

I live in a little small town in Central PA called Tyrone, I moved from Brooklyn, NY. Everything around here is very different, this is no Mosque around here and everybody is Catholic or Christian and I had a few people trying convert me to anything but Muslim. I am glad and thank Allah for web sites like this that keep me with my faith, I had stopped doing my prayers but ever since I found this site I can't stop reading about all my brothers and sister stories on how they found Islam, I been feeling guilty about my faith and miss it Very Much. I am full of questions about Islam, and I know that this is the place where I am going to get all my answers thanks to all the great believers of this great religion. My wife (Iman) and I (Abdullah) took our Shajadah Back in July 2004. We went threw a bit of hard times since, but with Allah on our side everything is so much better. Thanks Again

Asalamu Alaykum

hambaAllah

welcome bro :)))

:bismillah:
:salam2: bro
Alhamdulillah :allahuakbar: :SMILY206: back to the DEEN
:SMILY206::SMILY206: to TTI
Indeed u have landed at the right site courtesy of admin BRO MABSOOT,for all the neccessary islamic knowledge either via the videos/articles and we have ARABIC lesson here too if u dont know them.We hope all this will further increases both ur knowledge and eeman :inshallah: BTW we do have a special section for brothers only in incase u need to asked something only meant for brothers but u need to register to access itthen its all yours to asked
:wasalam: :hijabi:

AishaR

:salam2:

Welcome brother to the site & the family. Inshallah you & your wife will enjoy your time with us.

:wasalam: