I am a revert.

vispi

As Salaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barkatuhu.

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

This is my first day on this fantastic website. I am looking forward to a lot of rapport with all of you but before this let me introduce myself to you. My wife and I :salah::salah:are reverts since 13-14 years and we are practicing muslims. We came to Islam after going through many religions without any faith. But the faith that Islam has given us is in our souls never to die but only to grow each moment. It is my ardent desire to do dawah to as many non-muslims and islah to no-practicing muslims so that we may all become muminoon. I am looking forward to hearing from many of you and discussing many issues.
Jazakallah khairun.
Vispi.

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Salam alai kum brother

Mashalla what a wonderful thing and Alhamdulilah Allah has blessed both you and your wife with Islam and long may he continue to keep you guided on this deen.

May Allah make it easy for you and your wife and Ramadan Mubarak to you both.

Peace2u

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
:ma: ya brother MasaAllah :) May Allah reward according to your niyyah(intentions)

Welcome to your home ;) :)

zbhotto

Banned
Allahu Akbar

Assalamualaikum, dear brother in ISLAM. I am very happy to hear that Allah (SWT) has chosen you for His paradise. May ALLAH (SWT) increase your faith, May ALLAH (SWT) make every hardship that a new muslim usually faces easy for you.

May ALLAH (SWT) grant you to utter the Kalima , There is no god but ALLAH and Muhammad is His messenger and slave'' in your last breadth of this life.

Ameen

revert2007

Love Fishing
As Salaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barkatuhu.

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

This is my first day on this fantastic website. I am looking forward to a lot of rapport with all of you but before this let me introduce myself to you. My wife and I :salah::salah:are reverts since 13-14 years and we are practicing muslims. We came to Islam after going through many religions without any faith. But the faith that Islam has given us is in our souls never to die but only to grow each moment. It is my ardent desire to do dawah to as many non-muslims and islah to no-practicing muslims so that we may all become muminoon. I am looking forward to hearing from many of you and discussing many issues.
Jazakallah khairun.
Vispi.

masyaAllah.am so happy for u brother.insyaAllah ur work on dawah might start soon on tti :)
May Allah bless u and ur wife and ur whole family.Ameen.

a_stranger

:salam2:

AlhamduliAllah, Islam can bring peace and happiness to all humanity .It is a cure to all kind of illnss.