I am newly converted today

I Have Faith

I have just taken my Shahada and have become a muslim. As i don't have any muslim friends, i am not quite sure where to go from here except to start reading the Quran and learn how to pray. If anybody can help me move forwards i would be greatful.

Lookingforlight

Slave of Allah
Welcome to the faith brother :)

If I were you I would go to the nearest mosque and ask the Imam, I'm sure he would be able to help if Allah Wills.

mufakkir

Salaam 'Alaikum,

Welcome to the brotherhood of Islam. You are in a very priveleged position: your slate has been wiped clean and begin your life anew. Alhamdulillah.
If you are male, then inshaAllah i offer you my help. I live in London also.

Was Salaam

abulzan07

MAshAllah congratulation sister..........London is hub of islam in UK you will get mosque on every street i think so just go to your local mosque and inshAllah some one will help you thr

mannanabbasi

MashALLA many many Congratulations and Welcome to the Islam. You will find too many masjids in london to help you. Try to find your local masjid. what town r u from? i am in london as well.

The_truth

I have just taken my Shahada and have become a muslim. As i don't have any muslim friends, i am not quite sure where to go from here except to start reading the Quran and learn how to pray. If anybody can help me move forwards i would be greatful.

Asalaamu Alaikum wr wb, how are you? Im always very happy when i see and hear of new brothers and sisters coming into Islam!

Allah has guided you because he has seen something in you that he likes and Allah guides who he wants and takes guidance away from who he wants aswell!

I want to help you as much as i can so i have pasted below a link that will take you to my thread for reverts which include VERY useful information and links for you throughout the thread aswell as advice to new muslim reverts and also attached files for you to download, which i hope you will find very beneficial inshallah and you can copy and print them to and keep for yourself!

If theres anything at all that you need or want to know about then please don't hesitate and let me know so that i may help you! Make dua for me please! jazakallah!

Very Beneficial Islamic Information for Reverts

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60012

miss_sunshine

"fear Allah Only"
mashAllah, Allahu akbar, I am happy for you bro/sis. welcome to the true religion of Allah and i pray that Allah makes things easy for you. ameen ameen

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum sister
Congratulations and Welcome to Islam. Alhamdulillah :)
May Allah make it easy 4 u in this world and the hereafter.. Ameen InshAllah :)

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
Welcome to Islam and to TTI.

Could you please provide more information regarding who you are and how you became Muslim?

I have noticed that recently there have been these "Shahdah" posts poping up out of nowhere and from those who never posted anything before and never had any conversation with any of us.
Just all of a sudden a post appears and we all get excited and start welcoming and posting our messages but then that person never replies back.
I have a suspision that someone is playing games with all of us, and we all spend our time and efforts to read and posts our messages while really there is no one on the otherside.

These are just my thoughts, and I could be wrong. But I still wanted to share this thought.
Allah knows the best.

:wasalam:

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
:ma: ya sister :D:D you are reborn , you are like a new baby, so pure masaAllh :) :) Keep yourself pure always inshaallah ;)

Whenever you have a question, feel free to ask :D

Musty

Don't be afraid Allah is the one that giveth knowledge of all things He will surely guide you. And moreso try and meet either Alfas or Imams so that they can put you through and I am sure they will never let you down Insha Allah. You chooses the right way and the right path. So therefore, I am welcoming you by saying: Mor'aba Alan Wasalam.

ahmed3711

how to pray

:SMILY209: congratulations sister and wish you all the best in your coming life inshallah

there is a bignners guide to Islamic prayer
i recommend this site for you and inshallah it will help you alot

an easy animation with arabic sound / english translation

press on every prayer to let the animation start moving

the link :

http://www.howdoipray.com/howdoipray/Home/

salam

shasha

Muslimah
MashAllah! :hearts: Welcome to Islam dear sister.

I was in the same situation as you four months ago. What I did was I told the Imam that I don't have Muslim friends. He introduced me to his daughters (almost same age as me)!!! They were so nice and volunteered to meet with me at least once a week at the mosque so they could teach me basic stuff that a Muslim should know. :hijabi:

But, of course, reading the Qur'an and learning the correct way of praying is also great way to increase your Iman. That's what I did before I started meeting with the Imam's daughters. :tti_sister:

Take care!

Salaam... :hijabi:

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
WELKOM TO ISLAM SIS!!
masha'Allah soo happy
may Allah make ur journey easy
:D
welcome to tti ttooo
take care
wasalamu alaikum

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

WELCOME:)

BE upbeat because the only way from here goes to ...............................paradise.
inshallah.

learning to pray is a subsection on page 1 i think.
yeah read the quran .and HAPPY RAMADAN.
you can even start fasting.it is a blessed month .i hope u know about ramadan.

now as we all know the path to paradise is filled with obstacles.but you have ALLAH and HOPE of rewards at each step and a beautiful place as final destination.
and ofcourse you have 1.63 billion brothers and sisters who love you just because you love the truth. :)