HPIM2854.jpg

HPIM2855.jpg

Veggie Pizza

HPIM2857.jpg

If you want the recipe, let me know

gazkour

Are you trying to kill us all??

Assalamo alikom sister,

As one of my very favourite meals is pizza, you don't know how I'm feeling right now!! :girl3:Those pictures are wicked!!! mmmmmmmmmmashaAllah sister, we just need the recipe please!!

Assalamo alikom :hijabi:

warda A

Sister
mashallah

:salam2:

Really beautiful picture and yummy, my tummy is growling

How do you upload those pictures? help?

ajmal_ihsaas22

Striving For Jannah
The Recipe

Dough

7 cups flour

4 tablespoons oil

2 tablespoons dry yeast

1 teaspoon salt

Sauce

1 onion

1 can of tomato paste

Salt to taste

1/4 teaspoon black pepper

1 teaspoon oregano

4 tablespoons oil

Directions:

I dont actually knead the dough by hand, I have a kitchen aid mixer. Which looks like this.

mm9c0y.jpg

So, you should totally buy one :)

Pour the flour, oil, and salt in the kitchen aid mixer bowl. Then put 2 tablespoons of yeast in a cup of warm water; add 1 teaspoon of salt so the yeast will rise quickly. When the yeast rises, add it to the mixture in the Kitchen Aid. Let the kitchen aid knead the dough, keep adding warm water until you form soft dough. Let the dough rise for an hour.

Meanwhile, peel the onion, and grate it in a saucepan. Add the oil, and spices, and sauté for about 10 minutes or until onion becomes tender. Then, add the tomato paste. Add 4½ tomato paste cans of water to the saucepan. Bring the sauce to a boil, and then cook for 10 minutes on low heat.​

* Bake pizza at 350 degrees; usually cooks in about 20 minutes.

habib786

thank you for wonderful looking pizza ..i have saved the recepie .. difinately will ask my wife to try .... hehe

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
OMG sis!! that pizza looks.....YUMMMMMMMMMMMY!! i was already hungry how....STARVING!! hehehhe :D thnx for the recipe... I'll try it soon ....:lol: