Unwelcomed Guest

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Might make you smile. Yeah I hope. :D

Once upon a time, there was a shepherd looking after his sheep on the side of a deserted road.

Suddenly a brand new Porsche screeches to a halt. The driver, a man dressed in an Armani suit, Cerutti shoes, Ray-Ban sunglasses, TAG-Heuer wristwatch, and a Pierre Cardin tie, gets out and asks the Shepherd:
"If I can tell you how many sheep you have, will you give me one of them?" The shepherd looks at the young man, and then looks at the large flock of grazing sheep and replies:" Okay. "
The young man parks the car, connects his laptop to the mobile-fax, enters
a NASA Webster, scans the ground using his GPS, opens a database and 60 Excel tables filled with logarithms and pivot tables, then prints out a 10 page report on his high-tech mini-printer.

He turns to the shepherd and says, "You have exactly 1,586 sheep here."
The shepherd cheers, "That' s correct, you can have your sheep." The young man makes his pick and puts it in the back of his Porsche.

The shepherd looks at him and asks: "If I guess your profession, will you return my animal to me?" The young man answers, "Yes, why not".
The shepherd says, "You are a Management Consultant from US AID to Pakistan."

How did you know?" asks the taken aback young man.
"Very simple," answers the shepherd.
"First, you came here without being called.
Second, you charged me a fee to tell me something I already knew, And
third, you don't understand anything about my business...
Now can I have my DOG back?"

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
Omg looooool boy does this story symbolize a lotttttt!!

Wonderful ending! Smack in the face lol

Jzk ullahi khair for sharing :)

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
lool :p the man thinks he is clever :p

Actually this reflects whole reality in Pakistan, Afganistan, Iraq and such countries.. the Shepherd used his mind and he kicked the man out :) However it is not so easy to get rid of them in real life :(

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

Actually this reflects whole reality in Pakistan, Afganistan, Iraq and such countries.. the Shepherd used his mind and he kicked the man out :) However it is not so easy to get rid of them in real life :(

:salam2:
yes in real life they are like a virus, that slowly take over and then spread all over the place without people realizing it til its too late :(

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*

mashaAllah, the story made me go lilke this >>> :D <<< lloOoOoOoll

jazakAllah khair for sharing akh!

Wassalaam

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Asslam'u Alykum Wa'rehmatullah,

It made me smile that some of you really liked the story and more importantly that we have reminded ourselves what's being done in our Muslim countries' governments - they allow others to come and have a snack at local peoples lives and properties' expense. May Allah guide us AND our "Muslim" leaders. Ameen.

Everyone, Barak Allah feek for posting, by the way. :)

BinKhadija

An Akhu

Yes it's difficult, but, no not impossible - there going to be Light one day when Ummah will dominate everyone else. Soon, very soon, Insha'Allah.

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Bilkul theek bhai..

yes in real life they are like a virus, that slowly take over and then spread all over the place without people realizing it til its too late :(

And viruses only attack successfully once we don't do insaaf with our immune system and let it be vulnerable.

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum..
OMG wat a dummy man.. can he sees wat he picks.. Lolz it made me laugh... :D I enjoy reading it.. :D
jazakAllah Khair 4 sharing it :)

Yes it's difficult, but, no not impossible - there going to be Light one day when Ummah will dominate everyone else. Soon, very soon, Insha'Allah.

salam alaykum

yes the sad fact was the story reflects the truth.......but well no offence but in my opinion pakistan mite only have little time left to survive cause we got 3 foreign agnecies like blackwater already in pakistan in parts like peshawar and also in Islamabad and they r operating freely and it is so easy to recognize its them ....their cars always have tainted black windows so u cant c them from outside and their cars are quite good looking.........once they get our nukes in exchange for the blank cheques they r giving our politicians then we r done for........

:SMILY346::SMILY346::SMILY346::SMILY346: