LETS HAVE MENTOR MENTEE PROJECT

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Salam alai kum

Are there any brothers wanting to teach Quran in the West London area?

Peace2u

Maha*

if you are agree I can be your student dear sister.. I can read quran and currently I am in 12 juz but still I want to improve it because you can guess most probably I am reading wrong :p :( because until now I learnt by myself , from book or listening audio..

Of course I agree. :) 12 juz mashaa allah. :hearts:

:wasalam:

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
Thank you very much ya sister Maha* , but yesterday I started with sister hassana elkoussi :) I am too fast to find a teacher :p again thanks for your kind reply :) inshaallah we ll go on with sister hassana elkoussi, you can study with an other sister..

May Allah keep our niyyah alwasy pure and reward us according to our niyyah ;)

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

MashaAllah this is a great idea. Yeah I will surely need help to learn Arabic Language. I am horrible in it. I know how to read Alhamdhulillah! But do not know what I read. LOL

I can teach Quran inshaAllah and I will need a mentor for me to teach Arabic inshaAllah. :)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

abdie

:salam2:
i am a born Muslim but can any one help me learn Arabic via online just wondering and this is a good project sis mahsallah may Allah reward u ameen

have a nice time my (bro)s and (sis)s may Allah be pleased with us ameen

revert2007

Love Fishing
I NEED ARABIC MENTOR

Assalamualikum
Can someone teach me how to read Arabic.i know the letters in Arabic but it is difficult for me to read them when they are joined together.as long as i can read will be good enough.i want to read quran in it's own language so that the pronunciation will be correct.
we can do it through skype or msn.pm me plz if ur willing to help me.thank u so much in advance.

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Assalamualikum
Can someone teach me how to read Arabic.i know the letters in Arabic but it is difficult for me to read them when they are joined together.as long as i can read will be good enough.i want to read quran in it's own language so that the pronunciation will be correct.
we can do it through skype or msn.pm me plz if ur willing to help me.thank u so much in advance.

salam sister,

From my understanding your husband is Egyptian, can't he teach you?

Peace2u

hambaAllah

inmho do try this site

:bismillah:

InshaAllah all the brothers and sisters here are in the best of health and strong in eeman...Ameen
This website www.thefiks.org have the best of everything you want to learn about Quran and Sunnah..the instructions are in english and he is teaching how to pronounce and recognise the arabic alphabets and the right way to do it too...but insists that you should have a 'real live' qualified teacher to help you to recite the quran the proper way and making sure you are pronouncing them correctly. since you have been studying and equipped with the necessary information about all the tajweed rules and its makhraj.

http://thefiks.org/elearning/?cat=192 to recognise the alphabets
http://thefiks.org/elearning/?cat=193 to memorise the alphabets
http://thefiks.org/elearning/?cat=29 to learn the tajweed rules
http://thefiks.org/elearning/?cat=138 learning to recite

InshaAllah this site will be of great help to whomsoever seek to improve their arabic and recitation of the Glorious Quran. May Allah makes it easy for all of us who seek knowledge to please him >>>Ameen

:wasalam::hijabi:

revert2007

Love Fishing
Sister swtangel45 has written this thread and is willing to teach

Sister swtangel45 has written this thread and is willing to teach
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61375
Asalamu Alaikum wrwb,
InshaALLAH ta'ala I will start classes from Monday 28th of September.

-Fiqh: Behashti Zewar (Heavenly Ornaments) in English 10am to 11am
(Click here to convert this time to your local timing.)

-Tajweed of The Quran Kareem in Urdu/English 11am to 12pm
(Click here to convert this time to your local timing.)

-Arabic Grammar in English and Arabic 1pm to 2pm
(Click here to convert this time to your local timing)

-Tafseer, m'aariful Quran in Urdu 4pm to 5pm (only for who live in the US as the classes will be on a conference room on the phone)
(Click here to convert this time to your local timing)

All the classes are from Mondays to Thursdays inshaALLAH ta'ala FREE OF COST.
Heres a little about my background: I study in Madrassah Aishah Siddiqua (Doctor Amjed Sahabs Madr), and Alhamdulillah Im in the fourth year, The first two years of this course are basically to learn arabic, like lugah, hiwaar, nahw, so Alhamdulillah I can write and read arabic, and speak fluently, as we are taught in arabic, all books are in arabic, and this is a strict arabic spoken madrassah. As for Tajweed we are given a complete course of Tajweed in the first two years, and in addition to that I am taking private classes with one of the teachers who was taught by Muallimah Ulaa (Almutakhassisah fi tajweed from Riyaadh), and for Fiqh I've studied ta'aleemul Islaam and Qudoori and have memorized them, and as for Tafseer I was taught by Maulaana Nazeer Sahab from Tafseer ibnay katheer with ma'aariful quran, tafseer Usmaani, and many more.

The reason why Im giving these classes is because I joined this madrassah with the intention of learning and spreading my knowledge, and it is my duty and your huqq that I pass on to you what I learned, and have promised my teachers that I'll spend these holidays wisely teaching, learning, and practicing.

The last day to join is Sunday 27th of September.

Jazakumullah ta'ala ahsanal jazaa
Asalamu Asalamu wrwb
I made this email address just for these classes, so whoever wants to enroll can contact me here: greenraindrops (at) live (dot) com

Im serious,this is not an ad, I have been teaching for many years now just not professonally

p.s: posted with permission of the owner of the thread

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

This looks like a great opportunity for the sisters who have time !.. Sisters, Act now ! Plus its Free ! All you need is some commitment and effort.

May Allah swt reward sister swtangel45 for her intentions and efforts. Ameen :)

Insha'Allah tallah someone from the brother's side steps to the plate too :)

This looks like a great opportunity for the sisters who have time !.. Sisters, Act now ! Plus its Free ! All you need is some commitment and effort.

May Allah swt reward sister swtangel45 for her intentions and efforts. Ameen :)

Insha'Allah tallah someone from the brother's side steps to the plate too :)

salam alaykum......i cant believe the sisters beat us to it :p....so when are the brrothers going to start 1?.......:D

revert2007

Love Fishing
salam alaykum......i cant believe the sisters beat us to it :p....so when are the brrothers going to start 1?.......:D

well i notice it as well... lol
i found a quran teacher for myself through thsi thread and alhamdulilah am learning quran with her through skype.may Allah rewards her for her sincere affort.
and i notice that many brothers out there looking for someone to teach them quran but i don't see any brother offer the help.i know brothers have more responsibility and very busy.but do not forget ur brothers in islam who needs help.the best muslims are those learn quran and teach it to others...plz spend at least 30mints to teach others.with today's internet we can do so much...spread islam,teach quran,and many good things on Allah's path....

i would like to see some brothers come forward and offer their help.and plz make it for free.u cannot charge for teaching Allah's religion

revert2007

Love Fishing
Walaykumsalaam Akhi :)

When their wives stop nagging them ... jk jk.. :p

Insha'Allah soon :)

well u can do it in couple...invite ur wives to do it as well...of course u wanna be with ur wife in jannah don't u? :)
Alhamdulilah Allah ahs open a wide opportunity for me to learn islam and learn quran.it is very difficult to get married before knowing well about islam coz after marriage women really don't hv time to learn.but insyaAllah soon i will be committed in learning quran and islam inshaAllah.My husband will be leaving to Malaysia for his PhD and plz make dua for him that he is safe there and may Allah ease all his difficulties.insyaAllah by the time he comes i wanna finish memorising 1 juz :)

A Kashmiri

This is a good/brilliant suggestion.....

However i m not sure how much can i be of any help as i live in Indian occupied Kashmir. I Alhamdullilah am good in reciting Quran and was teaching quran to kids and adults from a very young age when i was in class 7th. I know Alhamdullilah Tajweed very well

If anyone wishes to get help from me by way of internet, please PM me.

Masallama

revert2007

Love Fishing
This is a good/brilliant suggestion.....

However i m not sure how much can i be of any help as i live in Indian occupied Kashmir. I Alhamdullilah am good in reciting Quran and was teaching quran to kids and adults from a very young age when i was in class 7th. I know Alhamdullilah Tajweed very well

If anyone wishes to get help from me by way of internet, please PM me.

Masallama

well that is really good MashaAllah.
u can do it in skype coz it is easier fro u to deal with more than 1 student.perhaps u can get 2 or 3 students in a same category and teach them how to recite the quran.at the end of the class u can record ur voice and send it to them so that they can listen and practise at home.when u hv the following class,ask them to recite the previous surah from their memory.thsi will help them to learn the quranm with tajweed and memorise the quran as well.thats what sis dilek and me do with sis hassana may Allah bless her and reward her for her effort.

it is just a suggestion,perhaps u have a better suggestion and u may share here :)