Heart is tearing-up

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

When I remember this Hadith, my heart feels like tearing-up. Ameen of Heaven is Praying and Ameen of World is saying Aameen. Surely there will not be any chance for this Du'as to be rejected. La HAwlawala Quwwata Illa Billah!

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) ascended the minbar and said: “Ameen, ameen, ameen.” It was said: ‘O Messenger of Allaah, you ascended the minbar and said, ‘Ameen, ameen, ameen.” He said: “Jibreel (peace be upon him) came to me and said: ‘If Ramadaan comes and a person is not forgiven, he will enter Hell and Allaah will cast him far away. Say Ameen.’ So I said Ameen. He said: ‘O Muhammad, if both or one of a person’s parents are alive and he does not honour them and he dies, he will enter Hell and Allaah will cast him far away. Say Ameen.’ So I said Ameen. He said: ‘If you are mentioned in a person’s presence and he does not send blessings upon you and he dies, he will enter Hell and Allaah will cast him far away. Say Ameen.’ So I said Ameen.”

Narrated by Ibn Hibbaan, 3/188; classed as saheeh by al-Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb, 1679.

Subuhaanallah! Laa Ilaaha Illallah!

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

ksa 2008

jazakallah for sharing the hadith! hope we all muslim brothers nd sisters abide by what our beloved prophet (pbuh) has guided us to do..

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

Brother IbnAdam, Jazakallah for posting this as a reminder for all of us. :)

This Hadeeth was brought up by a brother between taraweeh at our mosque and I was kind of looking for the source (as always.. :redface:), so its a pleasant surprise to see it here. :)

:wasalam:

miss_sunshine

"fear Allah Only"
oh brother jazakAllak khayr for reminding me of this wonderful hadith and may Allah (swt) guide us to the truth. ameen.

poetic

mrs aisha b
Salaam Alaikum..

This scares me..but in a good way..inshAllah we all stay on the right path and be reighteous muslims by following the pillars of islam and trying our very best to do every prayer 5 times a day and on time!

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Baarakumullahu Khairan brothers and sisters.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh