Never laugh at mad people

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

a muslim never mocks at anybody...bcoz he/she knows that blessings are frm Allah.

many ppl laugh at mad men forgetting that Allah may give them entry into jannah without accounting as they were not mentally stable.

but we will be asked about our deeds.

also its seriously wrong to laugh at dwarf ppl (ppl of small height).

rightpath_357

aw- i hope nobody has ever laughed at those kind of people. because most likeley it isnt their fault. it would be like shooting an inoccent child and laughing as the kid dies, astagfirallah!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Ohh wow I thought you meant like angry people :D
Lo0o0oL sister I thought the same thing and I actually thought this was going to be some funnny post and I had a BIG smile on my face:D:D:D
but brother Ahmed, subhanaAllah!!! it's so true, I also want to add that instead of laughing, we should contemplate and thank Allah for what He has given us!
may Allah reward you for sharing this with us akhi!!!:D:D:D

Muslimz

Allahisenough4me
But what if laughter bursts not on that type of ppl but on friends if they have a stupid hair style or something. There is nothing wrong in it rite?

Phoyage

Salam Alykiom,
I can imagine what it would be like in there situation it isn't nice to make fun of them. And who knows maybe he is better than you. Like is said in Surat Al Hujarat not sure what aya though.