what should i say???

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
i just wanna know..............where do u meet such ppl?

i like this question answer thing.tells me how much i know about my religion and how much i learn by consulting others about it.

revert2007

Love Fishing
if i were u,i will gv logic answers.sorry am not that knowledgebale to quote from quran.lol...still i will never give up and i will answer his lame questions.it might be right,might be wrong.Allahu alam.the bold words are my answers.

here are other differences.. EQUAL?

· A man can marry four women, but a woman can only have one husband.
if a woman marry more husbands,who will be the father of ur children?forget about dna test coz this test did not exist 1400 years a go
· A man has the right to issue a divorce and it is valid if he does so, but a woman does not have the right to issue a divorce.
it is scientifically proven that woman follow their emotions than mind.man will think wisely before saying anything but a woman will say on the spot before thinking.it is not only for muslim woman...but it applies to every human being called WOMAN.if a woman were given the authority to talak/divorce,i guess most women would have done this hundreds of times and there wouldnt be woman with their husband.
· A man may marry a woman from among the People of the Book (Jews and Christians), but a Muslim woman may not marry anyone but a Muslim.
in islam a man is the leader.no matter who u are,u must follow the leader.if they marry the woman from the people of the book,somehow the woman will convert one day if the husband is a religious person coz he will guide her to the right path.
· A man may travel without his wife or any of his mahrams, but a woman may not travel unless she is accompanied by a mahram.
if a man travel alone,no one will bother him.but it is different for a woman.woman is generally a weak person.woman cannot compete the strength of a man.if a man disturb the woman when she is traveliing alone,can she protect herself?how many cases in this world we read that woman are being raped.have u ever heard a man being raped?
· Prayer in the mosque is obligatory for men, but not for women; a womans prayer in her house is more beloved to Allaah.
it is because if it is obligatory for woman to pray in the mosque for example friday prayer,who is gonna take care the kids and cook for the husband?what if she is breast feeding?can she go to the mosque just by leaving her child alone in the house?and there will be more fitnah if a woman present in the mosque.because woman are known as beautiful creation of Allah and woman are one of the man's weakness.and syatan can manupulate this weakness in to something bad.
· A woman may wear silk and gold, but a man must not wear them.

silk and gold are know as materials used to beautify urself.beauty is very synonim with women.why would a man wanna beautify himself?a man should be taugh and raugh.lol...not be like a woman.

revert2007

Love Fishing
i dont know from where these answers came lol.Allah knows.
well am so eager to know the response.if ur shy u can just pm lol.perhaps i can learn something from u.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
from me ? no sis, i am not so perfect..and i am not shy at al (lol):shymuslima1:..
he asked me this
'sis he posted...
Re: i am starting to understand a bit
i just did a quick scan of your msgs.

thank you for taking the time to do it. i appreciate the time spent. i will read it more thoroughly an get back to you.

but one question.. i thought as i rough scanned it. .. ... why women all the time? why women do this? and you women do that?

i knwo it tells man to... but dont women have sexual urges to a mans handsomeness?

why should men just cover navel to knees? what about mans body? i think you only explained that 2 women equal to 1 man ONLY IN SOME instances.. okay i understand but why?! emotion? we are human aint we... are you saying men are incapable of being emotional? to say equal is to agree we both yes are different, but still CAN acquire the same characteristics. just as being emotional but it will be emotional is diff ways... yes to be sexual ugres.. but in diff ways...

this is why i feel that the book tells you TO DO it.. and not A LOT to men.. men is not so much. its limited is what i am saying.

yes women should be modest.. but no where have i read niqab, hijab etc etc in quran.. just modest.. no where does it say cover face.. no where does it say where a tent. just be modest only show hands and face and cover figure.

i agree with that.. and yes the hijab does provide the modesty.. but its not needed. but yes it is up to a women but every women should know that its not there religion and modesty can be found in your mind as well as physically.

another thing is where is the mans veil? where is covering up his body? only navel to knees? i find it strange thats all.. maybe i can understand one day and i will check out your site.

thank you.. sorry for the above being rushed - might sound like i am from some other country now ahhaha.. im trying to rush so i can get food for my family. hope you understood the msg. lol.. if not ill reply soon when i read your msgs properly ...

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2: sis ,

I will give it a go. :)

sis he posted...
Re: i am starting to understand a bit
i just did a quick scan of your msgs.

:SMILY346:

but one question.. i thought as i rough scanned it. .. ... why women all the time? why women do this? and you women do that?

Well, the 'haters/attackers' of Islam love this topic about 'women in Islam', that's why he only hears about it. In his list of questions, he only asked you about women, so lol.. how are you supposed to tell him about the men ! ?

Men in Islam have far superior responsibilities than men in the west also, it's just that isn't brought up in the media as it can't be used to attack Islam. ;)

i knwo it tells man to... but dont women have sexual urges to a mans handsomeness?

Men and women both have to lower their gazes and not stare at the non-permissible things. Islam goes a step further and even you can't stare at the private parts of the same gender as some desires can arise.

why should men just cover navel to knees? what about mans body?

(what a genius he is.. he really wants a 1+2 = 2+1 :p)

Well, it is a known fact that women are more beautified and more attractive than men. They have been created this way.

Even if you observe the animal kingdom, the male is always attracted to the female far more than vice versa (because the female creation is beautified and more adorned).

It is a well documented fact that men's desires are far greater than women's desires. An example :-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9x5wY6hbX8

i think you only explained that 2 women equal to 1 man ONLY IN SOME instances.. okay i understand but why?! emotion?

The answer has already been given. In business dealings, man is the head of the family who deals in it and that's the reason for it.

In other instance of women's expertise, one woman's testimony is sufficient.

This is not emotion, this is logic. eh !

we are human aint we... are you saying men are incapable of being emotional? to say equal is to agree we both yes are different, but still CAN acquire the same characteristics.

Why does the *women* always have to acquire the characteristic of a man to show that they are equal ?

If he is truthful, then men should also acquire the characteristic of a woman and tend to the children 24/7, feed them and look after them and do all the women chores of the house.

No, but most of the men wont agree about the above mentioned .. would they ? ^

Getting the point ? See how what he is saying that women have to *ape* men in every field and act like them. It isn't about the same characteristic.

Men and women are created different and hence Almighty god have given them different duties and responsibilities. If he look down on the woman's responsibilities and duties, that's his problem in comprehending the role of a woman.

this is why i feel that the book tells you TO DO it.. and not A LOT to men.. men is not so much. its limited is what i am saying.

He only feels this way because the *women of the west* are a lot more different to *women of Islam*. He is quantifying the difference in women and men between the 2 cultures and that's how he is reaching his conclusion.

If he were living a good 50-60 years ago, when majority of church-going-women going to churches would dress modestly and cover their heads, he wouldn't have found it as a *special responsibility for muslim women*.

And as I have mentioned before, men also have a lot of responsibilities too which non-muslim aren't aware of as it isn't publicized in the media.

As a matter of fact, muslims in general have more restrictions like prohibition of pre-martial relations, not consuming intoxicants, not indulging in usury, eating only zabeeha and halaal etc etc.

yes women should be modest.. but no where have i read niqab, hijab etc etc in quran.. just modest.. no where does it say cover face..

(sister, you can put articles/fatwas about niqaab and hijaab that you think are informative)

i agree with that.. and yes the hijab does provide the modesty.. but its not needed.

So he is personally at a war with women being modest ? Because he understands that hijaab is modest, but he doesnt think women need to modest. Umm.. we follow what our creator tells us Alhumdulillah :).

but yes it is up to a women but every women should know that its not there religion and modesty can be found in your mind as well as physically.

(grasping at straws here)

If you are pure in your heart, then you have to show it with actions too !

You can't go on "I really love to help the poor" in your heart and then contribute 0$ to charity and never put any time or effort in any charitable activity.

It's hypocritical !

another thing is where is the mans veil? where is covering up his body? only navel to knees? i find it strange thats all.. maybe i can understand one day and i will check out your site.

Already been answered. Women are more beautified & adorned creation than man.

:wasalam:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
:salam2: sis ,

I will give it a go. :)

:SMILY346:

Well, the 'haters/attackers' of Islam love this topic about 'women in Islam', that's why he only hears about it. In his list of questions, he only asked you about women, so lol.. how are you supposed to tell him about the men ! ?

Men in Islam have far superior responsibilities than men in the west also, it's just that isn't brought up in the media as it can't be used to attack Islam. ;)

Men and women both have to lower their gazes and not stare at the non-permissible things. Islam goes a step further and even you can't stare at the private parts of the same gender as some desires can arise.

(what a genius he is.. he really wants a 1+2 = 2+1 :p)

Well, it is a known fact that women are more beautified and more attractive than men. They have been created this way.

Even if you observe the animal kingdom, the male is always attracted to the female far more than vice versa (because the female creation is beautified and more adorned).

It is a well documented fact that men's desires are far greater than women's desires. An example :-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9x5wY6hbX8

The answer has already been given. In business dealings, man is the head of the family who deals in it and that's the reason for it.

In other instance of women's expertise, one woman's testimony is sufficient.

This is not emotion, this is logic. eh !

Why does the *women* always have to acquire the characteristic of a man to show that they are equal ?

If he is truthful, then men should also acquire the characteristic of a woman and tend to the children 24/7, feed them and look after them and do all the women chores of the house.

No, but most of the men wont agree about the above mentioned .. would they ? ^

Getting the point ? See how what he is saying that women have to *ape* men in every field and act like them. It isn't about the same characteristic.

Men and women are created different and hence Almighty god have given them different duties and responsibilities. If he look down on the woman's responsibilities and duties, that's his problem in comprehending the role of a woman.

He only feels this way because the *women of the west* are a lot more different to *women of Islam*. He is quantifying the difference in women and men between the 2 cultures and that's how he is reaching his conclusion.

If he were living a good 50-60 years ago, when majority of church-going-women going to churches would dress modestly and cover their heads, he wouldn't have found it as a *special responsibility for muslim women*.

And as I have mentioned before, men also have a lot of responsibilities too which non-muslim aren't aware of as it isn't publicized in the media.

As a matter of fact, muslims in general have more restrictions like prohibition of pre-martial relations, not consuming intoxicants, not indulging in usury, eating only zabeeha and halaal etc etc.

(sister, you can put articles/fatwas about niqaab and hijaab that you think are informative)

So he is personally at a war with women being modest ? Because he understands that hijaab is modest, but he doesnt think women need to modest. Umm.. we follow what our creator tells us Alhumdulillah :).

(grasping at straws here)

If you are pure in your heart, then you have to show it with actions too !

You can't go on "I really love to help the poor" in your heart and then contribute 0$ to charity and never put any time or effort in any charitable activity.

It's hypocritical !

Already been answered. Women are more beautified & adorned creation than man.

great bro...
i sent what you sent...
now lets see what will his responce be

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
hey about women wearing hijab and jilaab .he said its not mentioned in the quran....well he should hv a thorogh study of things before saying anything.
it is stated very clearly in quran for women to cover their heads and face tell him to check out this:

chapter.22
surah.33.al ahzab
aya'.59.

the jilaab is specifically mentioned here.:hijabi:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
hey about women wearing hijab and jilaab .he said its not mentioned in the quran....well he should hv a thorogh study of things before saying anything.
it is stated very clearly in quran for women to cover their heads and face tell him to check out this:

chapter.22
surah.33.al ahzab
aya'.59.

the jilaab is specifically mentioned here.:hijabi:

great sis, your right...

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

EQUAL IN STATUS ,NOT SIMILAR.
example a prime minister and a dalai lama might be equal in status both are held in high esteem but they have different roles and responsibilities.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

theses athiests r one sentimental lot despite claiming to be reasonable.its just deep down they realize they dont have any thing beneath their knees to stand on.and their knees are where their minds are.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
theses athiests r one sentimental lot despite claiming to be reasonable.its just deep down they realize they dont have any thing beneath their knees to stand on.and their knees are where their minds are.

now , this person has come to me, and wants to know about islam...
i dont care, but i will strive and struggle, and do my best to revert this person......
inshallah..
and jasakall khair brother:)

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
now , this person has come to me, and wants to know about islam...
i dont care, but i will strive and struggle, and do my best to revert this person......
inshallah..
and jasakall khair brother:)

:salam2: sister

I commend your perseverance to show this person the truth about Islam. It is definitely something we should all aspire to and follow. :)

I just want to add sister, our duty is only to convey the message and encourage the non-muslim to revert, but in the end it's upto the person and Allah swt is the one who opens the hearts of people. Please remember this and Insha'Allah tallah you wont despair should things not work out according to what you have envisaged.

And sister, even though it is okay for you to ask us to provide answers here on TTI (we all learn from eachother), I am sure that you yourself can also try your hand at answering his questions. You get better the more you practice it and think about various topics. It's not hard and everyone has the capability of answering in his/her own way. :)