shoe thrower tortured....why?

happy_now

Well, he says he was tortured. Do I believe him? Or do I think he is trying to save face? Just because he said it does not make it true.

You probably think he is a hero --- i think he is trash.

He was given trust and special privileges just to be in this same room with these world leaders and what did he do with that? He was erratic. This mature adult had a meltdown and reverted to being a child and started throwing his dirty shoes at a world leader.

Hmmm....is th is a guy to believe?

And what is the point in your name calling? What do you wish to accomplish by calling George Bush a murderer? What good comes from it? He is gone. Now you have a new president you can hate.

I know the hatred of everyone and everything American is important to many Muslims around the world. I'm not sure if this is supposed to be Sunnah or from the Quran......with so many Muslims so full of this hatred, I'm sure it must come from from some important source.

It breaks my heart to see such hatred. It makes me wonder if I made the right choice in converting. It is often hard for me to distinguish between Islam and Muslims.

wonnee3

Trying 2 plz ALLAH
Well, he says he was tortured. Do I believe him? Or do I think he is trying to save face? Just because he said it does not make it true.

He was given trust and special privileges just to be in this same room with these world leaders and what did he do with that? He was erratic. This mature adult had a meltdown and reverted to being a child and started throwing his dirty shoes at a world leader.

And what is the point in your name calling? What do you wish to accomplish by calling George Bush a murderer? What good comes from it? He is gone. Now you have a new president you can hate.

I know the hatred of everyone and everything American is important to many Muslims around the world. I'm not sure if this is supposed to be Sunnah or from the Quran......with so many Muslims so full of this hatred, I'm sure it must come from from some important source.

It breaks my heart to see such hatred. It makes me wonder if I made the right choice in converting. It is often hard for me to distinguish between Islam and Muslims.
As Salaam Alaykum, slow ur roll chief fly off handle... u r entitled 2 ur opinion & the kitty boxer is as well. First from what i remember he was and is a murderer which now is of no matter( mostly "like father like son") but, anyway i guess throwing ur shoes @ some1 is supposed 2 b the ulitmate n disrespect... so i guess it beats being some gun toting nut with a nra membership n ur pocket. the 1 thing u will find is that the shaitian makes u wonder about ur brothers and sisters n islam, did u wonder about people's beliefs as 2 y they said something b4 u embraced? we should humble rselves b4 we put each other down... n my humble opinion. ASA

Phoyage

Salam Alykiom,
I totally with all my heart go against this. I feel really sorry for the guy. It isn't like he planned to go and throw his shoes at Bush. But look at it from his point of view. Bush was thinking of demolishing his country even more(not really sure what was happening forgot) and in the heat of the moment he got really upset seeing there was nothing for him to do about it.
I'm sorry about being really frank but people should see it from both point of views

no ofeence intended sis.....

i honestly cant believe what u said......i mean put urself in his shoes and think....this man kills his brothers and sisters and comes in wearing a *!*!*!*!ty suit and talks about liberation amd democracy that he gave to them?......I mean can u think of the pain that a person goes through ...its like putting salt on fresh wounds!!!.....and he never said he hated the whole of US people ....he jz hated bush and his goonies who work for the zionists......HE was tortured look at his latest pic after being released in which hes missing his front teeth.....tootth decay or plain torture?....if i had a better word to use against him i wouldve used it rather than murderer.....id actually turn him into a midget if i had a chance

Lookingforlight

Slave of Allah

We don't hate Bush because he stole some pie from our kitchen. He had thousands of the Ummah- our brothers and sisters in faith killed and made the life of the entire community difficult. America is not an enemy of mine, but Bush is.

Selmaleila

Not easy to be a kid
Salamu alaykum

I think Muntadar al-Zaidi did what many Iraqis couldn't do. He didn't only throw his shoes at George Bush, a sanguinary president as everyone knows, but he insulted, indirectly and at the same time, the Prime Minister Nouri Maliki. I'm really wondering if we can feel up to express our revolt and our exasperation against the INJUSTICE, the HUMILIATION and the TYRANNY in our colonized arabic countries, imposed by our ENEMY ? Muntadar al-Zaidi did in his own way, we have the ours, I guess ...

Best reagrds :)

Selmaleila

Not easy to be a kid
Salamu alaykum

I think Muntadar al-Zaidi did what many Iraqis couldn't do. He didn't only throw his shoes at George Bush, a sanguinary president as everyone knows, but he insulted, indirectly and at the same time, the Prime Minister Nouri Maliki. I'm really wondering if we can feel up to express our revolt and our exasperation against the INJUSTICE, the HUMILIATION and the TYRANNY in our colonized arabic countries, imposed by our ENEMY ? Muntadar al-Zaidi did in his own way, we have the ours, I guess ...

Best regards :)

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

Brothers and Sisters, do we really need this in Ramadaan. Let's busy ourselves with that which is beneficial inshaa' Allaah.

Was-salaam