Baby left at Mosque

q8penpals

Salam

Unfortunately, this happens about once a month here in Kuwait...

http://www.arabtimesonline.com/kuwaitnews/pagesdetails.asp?nid=37040&ccid=22

Baby found near mosque: A worshipper at Mohammad Al-Mutairi Mosque in Sabah Al-Nasser found a new-born baby girl near the mosque during Al-Fajr prayer Saturday.
Securitymen rushed to the scene immediately after receiving a call from the worshipper. They quickly took care of the baby as they discovered she was hungry but in a stable condition. This incident has prompted the security chiefs to deploy patrol teams near the mosques to avoid recurrence of such a phenomenon during night prayers.
A case was registered and investigations are underway to identify the baby’s parents.

salam alaykum

actually i would think that is much better.....cause in pakistan they sell their babies who end being slaves or something else.....it seems we r going bak to the age when Islam 1st started....the only thing left is for the world war 3..... ive actually read on forums that Imam Mahdi is already here cause people have spotted some comet which signifies his birth or something like that.....

q8penpals

Salam

Of course, being left at a mosque (especially during Ramadan) isn't the WORST thing that can happen to a baby, but it sure is sad to think someone is in such a desperate situation that they cannot keep their baby.

I would love to go and get the baby girl and bring her home with me forever!

al-muslimah

La hawla wala quwata illa bil allah..cant believe that there are still people like that in this world! May allah protect the baby girl..Inshallah

salam alaykum

...cause in pakistan they sell their babies who end being slaves or something else.....it seems we r going bak to the age when Islam 1st started....the only thing left is for the world war 3........

akhi maybe you mean the days before islam started..the days of agnorent..Al-jahiliya.

Zarmina

salam alaykum

actually i would think that is much better..

Ditto. In America, many teenage girls actually kill or put their babies in the garbage. It's sad, but at least in the Masjid, it will be found by a caring Muslims and Inshallah taken care of.

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum

OMG!!! Why would some1 abandon their own child.. Asthgfriullah... Its soooo sad to here this.. SubhnAllah.. May Allah protect the baby and the rest.. Ameen

La hawla wala quwata illa bil allah..cant believe that there are still people like that in this world! May allah protect the baby girl..Inshallah

akhi maybe you mean the days before islam started..the days of agnorent..Al-jahiliya.

no actually nowadays people sell their babies in pakistan to smugglers and prostitution ring leaders....i!

soulzcore

Abd-Allah !!
salam alaykum

actually i would think that is much better.....cause in pakistan they sell their babies who end being slaves or something else.....it seems we r going bak to the age when Islam 1st started....the only thing left is for the world war 3..... ive actually read on forums that Imam Mahdi is already here cause people have spotted some comet which signifies his birth or something like that.....

:salam2:

Akhi, Could you pm me the links pls..?

Phoyage

Salam Alykiom,
I think it is a hoax about Imam Mahdi being here because not all of the signs has been fulfilled. It was like the last time

soulzcore

Abd-Allah !!
Salam Alykiom,
I think it is a hoax about Imam Mahdi being here because not all of the signs has been fulfilled. It was like the last time

I was actually searching in this regard, when some1 told me there are going to be three hoaxes of Imam Mehdi appearing before the real one comes in.

Any positives or proofs or references anyone..?

q8penpals

Salam

Another baby was abandoned in Kuwait on Sunday this past week - left on the back-seat of a cab when the woman got out.

Shame shame shame that people can do this to poor innocent babies...

(I was going to post the link, but the Kuwait Arab Times website is down now)

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

Akhi, Could you pm me the links pls..?

SubhanAllaah, how can people believe such nonsense.

When the Mahdi is here, or any of the things the Quran and Sunnah foretold, the people will know. Allah will make sure the people will know.

So, tripping over any rubbish written and spread on the internet etc is a waste of time.

I see a lot of brothers and sisters wasting their time, especially over political things.

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

So, tripping over any rubbish written and spread on the internet etc is a waste of time.

I see a lot of brothers and sisters wasting their time, especially over political things.

Brother this thread is not about politics so it would be better to avoid even mentioning it in the future without a need as it can cause new useless debats. From someone is enough only to mention "politics" and disscussion can start and lead to nowhere. Expressions like "rubish" could be change with some more suitable word InshAllah.

And regarding some strange assumptions, that mentioned cute baby can be or is Mahdi SubhanAllah, I must say I am very impressed to hear some conclusions. I am so impressed that sometimes I find myselfe looking in one point for five minutes after reading it, trying my best to understand it but in vain. Only Allah knows that what is unknown to us and we should always put our trust in Allah.

It is so sad to hear that mother can leave her own child just like that SubhanAllah. May Allah protect this baby and may He soften heart of her mother so she can take her baby back. How could she forget that she is honored from Allah to be mother.

May Allah guide us all

:wasalam:

rightpath_357

no actually nowadays people sell their babies in pakistan to smugglers and prostitution ring leaders....i!

bro- r u from pakistan? cause i am- it's my birth country- and i find it pretty offensive that u keep on picking at it. i know that what ur saying might be ture- but it's rude to adres it like that. so- when u have something to say-- instead of a ceratin country could u plz say " in some places" ? Thnx

rightpath_357

oh- and why do people do such a thing? this is just like burying little girls at the time of Prophet Muahmmad (pbuh). astagfirallah! may Allah (SW) keep that little girl safe!

bro- r u from pakistan? cause i am- it's my birth country- and i find it pretty offensive that u keep on picking at it. i know that what ur saying might be ture- but it's rude to adres it like that. so- when u have something to say-- instead of a ceratin country could u plz say " in some places" ? Thnx

i dont c anything wrong in telling people whats going on around the world and pakistan aint no exception......so whats the fuss about??.....i aint slandering the country but the people of the country.....

:hearts::hearts: