Eid Mubarak!!!

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Esselamu alejkum
Eid mubarak to all muslims around the world by your brother
Qëndrim from Kosovo.May ALL-LLAH forgive and reward you.
Esselamu alejkum

IslamicGirl24

Assalamu alaykum!
Our Ramadhan hasn't ended yet...:D Yay! InshaAllah tomorrow will be our Eid.
Eid Mubarak to all the muslim brothers and sisters around the world. Hope you have a great Eid. :hearts:
Wassalam

Isra

aka Tree2008
eidmubarak3.gif

As salamo alaikome to all my brothers and sisters.....

Wishing you Eid Mubarak. May your day be filled with love and happiness.

Sister Isra*

lozlg

Muslima for 1 year!
Eid Mubarak to all my brothers and sisters on here. Jazakallah to everyone to all your kindness and the knowledge you have passed on to me :)

ummsami89

young sister suffering. make duas

Salam aliakum. We have a young sister, Neshwa in our community who needs everyone's duas. Neshwa has been in/out of Riley Hospital with Crohn's Disease for the last year. She missed the Eid prayer today which was very sad for her and her family and friends because she had to be back at hospital for tests. She was so excited last week when she was buying her Eid clothes at my store. Unfortunately due to her illness and meds, she was unable to fast. Are we able to fast for ill friends/sisters? Neshwa is such a wonderful sweet God-fearing 11 year old girl. She wears hijab now already 50-100% of the time. Alhumduillah.Please keep her and her family in your duas, inshallah. jazakallahkhair.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2:

Wishing each and every member the BEST Eid ever, I hope everyone enjoyed/ is enjoying themselves. Please remember fellow TTI members in your du'aas inshaALlah :)

Warm Eid wishes to my brothers and sisters and your families ;) Hope you have a terrific day!

EID MUBARAK!

Wassalaam

nabeelahmad18

..Muslim Be United..
Eid Mubarak

:salam2:

Today is Eid:SMILY32: here in Pakistan.Eid Mubarak to all brothers and sisters on TTI.:holaaa:

TAQABALLAHU MINNA WAMINKUM​

eidjt8.jpg

:wasalam:
:salah: