Qur'an from young reciters!

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

Masha'Allah, young boys reciting Qur'an.

Attachments

• Ahmad Saud - at- Tur.mp3
    3.7 MB · Views: 1,039
  • Ahmad Saud - Ja sin.mp3
    993.5 KB · Views: 895
  • Mohamed Taha - Kiyyamah.mp3
    2 MB · Views: 793

samiha

---------
Staff member

I've never uploaded anything with sound before, so i'm giving this a shot here.

Will someone tell me if it works or not...??

By the way... it seems to take foreeeeeeevvver to upload...lol... n' i prolly should have changed the name.... ohhhhhh well.

It's Surah Muzzammil By Ahmed Saud

:wasalam:

Attachments

• 06 - ÇáÔÈßÉ ÇáÅÓíáÇãíÉ-www.islamweb.net - ÓÜÜÜæÑÉ ÇáãÜÜÒãá_ÇáÞÇÑìÁ ÇáÕÛíÑ ÃÍãÏ ÓÚæÏ.mp3
    9.4 MB · Views: 871

ShaheedU

Extinct
why is he copying mishary?

Mashallaah hes very good, but i thought he had his own style when i first hears surah yaseen. theres no need to copy mishary.

anyways.

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Mashallaah hes very good, but i thought he had his own style when i first hears surah yaseen. theres no need to copy mishary.

anyways.

Subhan'Allah....first of all....he is a young child dear brother, second of all....there is nothing wrong...'even' if he is copying Shaykh Mishary. Besides, it is slightly different to Shaykh Mishary's recitation...but Alhamdulillah.

General reminder, to myself first and formost, it is narrated in Sahih al-Bukhari that the Prophet :saw: said:

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle :saw: said, "Not to wish to be the like of except two men: A man whom Allah has taught the Qur'an and he recites it during the hours of the night and during the hours of the day, and his neighbor listens to him and says, 'I wish I had been given what has been given to so-and-so, so that I might do what he does; and a man whom Allah has given wealth and he spends it on what is just and right, whereupon an other man May say, 'I wish I had been given what so-and-so has been given, for then I would do what he does."

Narrated Abu Salama: Abu Huraira said, "Allah's Apostle :saw: said, 'Whoever does not recite Qur'an in a nice voice is not from us,' and others said extra," (that means) to recite it aloud."

Narrated Abdullah: The Prophet :saw: said, "It is a bad thing that some of you say, 'I have forgotten such-and-such verse of the Qur'an,' for indeed, he has been caused (by Allah) to forget it. So you must keep on reciting the Qur'an because it escapes from the hearts of men faster than camel do."

Subhan'Allah............children are the furture of Islam...and Allah has blessed these little ones with a incredible voice Masha'Allah.

May Allah enable us all to apply the Qur'an in our lives and to recite it with a b-yoo-ti-ful voice....even if that means we wish to recite like such and such Shaykh, purely for the sake of Allah, Ameen. [as stated in the first Hadith of alayhis sallatu wassalam]

I leave you in Allah's Care

Wasalam

alhamdulillah

Alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

anyways.

Alhamdulillah...after clarification...i now understand what Br ShaheedU meant, he has a lovely style of his own recitation....so maybe he'd want to adhere and hold on to that....Masha'Allah......for sure....

please forgive my shortcomings dear all.

Wasalam

Qabi786

SubhanAllah! iv been on the hunt for this recitation for lyk 3months and have only just found it on here:| lol ino its old now but Masha'Allah his voice is beautiful inver get tired of hearing it....JazakAllah Khair
Assalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatu

nafeesa

salaam alaykum

Jazak Allah for sharing this marvellous qirat,subhan Allah ! this is the first time i heard Ahmad Saud's recitation ,i wish to download the whole yaseen recitation by Ahmad Saud ,does anyone have a copy of it so that i can download it from here.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Omg! I love this little boy :shymuslima1: He has a beautiful voice :ma:
Jazakallah for the mp3 version, i been trying to find the mp3 version for ages and now i've got it :D
Thankyou so much :)
:wasalam:
salam alaykum

Alhamdulillaah sister.:SMILY288:

wasalaam.

Assalamu alaikum...do u have mp3 of Surah El Maun by reciting Ahmed Saud? if u have and if u add i will pray for u inshaAllah :) i pray all of muslim but i wll so much for u :tti_sister: Shukran from now :)

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Assalamu alaikum...do u have mp3 of Surah El Maun by reciting Ahmed Saud? if u have and if u add i will pray for u inshaAllah :) i pray all of muslim but i wll so much for u :tti_sister: Shukran from now :)
wa alaykum salaam

Do you have a link to that recitation of the Surah al- Maun from him?

If you do then just copy that link and post it here and I shall make an mp3 version insha'Allaah.

wasalaam.

wa alaykum salaam

Do you have a link to that recitation of the Surah al- Maun from him?

If you do then just copy that link and post it here and I shall make an mp3 version insha'Allaah.

wasalaam.

Alllah razı olsun .:) But i have no .i said if u have Surah Al Maun from Ahmed Saud
,can u add here pls :shymuslima1:

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Allah razı olsun .:) But i have no .i said if u have Surah Al Maun from Ahmed Saud
,can u add here pls :shymuslima1:
salam alaykum,

I apologise noble sister, I don't have it.
But if in the future I get hold of it or other Surahs recited by him I shall post them here certainly insha'Allaah.

wasalaam.