Question about beard

Abdul_Muhsi

Hey Funny!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope,my Brothers will be helpful for this islamic community,we look forward to them with something informative rather than jokes or fun that do not make us laugh rather it makes us realise that TTI is just fun,but i am sorry to say that it is a nice website but few persons are making it look bad.sorry to say that,it makes my blood boil when i see the topic off the track.

ansari

STRANGER...
I hope,my two Brother will be helpful for this islamic community,we look forward to them with something informative rather than jokes or fun that do not make us laugh rather it makes us realise that TTI is just fun,but i am sorry to say that it is a nice website but few bad fishes are making it look bad.sorry to say that,it makes my blood boil when i see the topic off the track.

akhi.. when there is something serious ..we brothers r serious. we do reply to other post seriously. with some information... u first check the 1 page of this topic. we hav tried to help our brother. we can hav FUN as long we dont do something HARAM.. we dont hurt anybody here. if u want to know more about us go to our profile > Statistics > Find all posts by so n so or Find all threads started by so n so .... we r not always joking.... if ur blood boil when u see topic off the track.. cant help u with this. this is ur problem...

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHATS THE PROBLEM IS IF SOMEONE ALSO RELPY TO POST SERIOUSLY, TRYING TO HELP AND AT THE SAME TIME HAVING SOME FUN. WHEN THERE IS SOME ISLAMIC MATTER WE R SERIOUS.

Abdul_Muhsi

akhi.. when there is something serious ..we brothers r serious. we do reply to other post seriously. with some information... u first check the 1 page of this topic. we hav tried to help our brother. we can hav FUN as long we dont do something HARAM.. we dont hurt anybody here. if u want to know more about us go to our profile > Statistics > Find all posts by so n so or Find all threads started by so n so .... we r not always joking.... if ur blood boil when u see topic off the track.. cant help u with this. this is ur problem...

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHATS THE PROBLEM IS IF SOMEONE ALSO RELPY TO POST SERIOUSLY, TRYING TO HELP AND AT THE SAME TIME HAVING SOME FUN. WHEN THERE IS SOME ISLAMIC MATTER WE R SERIOUS.

You see the title of your thread,it is about beard and later on it becomes about fun,beard is left behind miles away and few persons dominate the thread with jokes,dear u can have jokes but being seniors you must respect the rules and be a role model for others.

I am sorry if my words have offended you,you are my brother.
And i like to see informative threads by you.sorry dear,i forgot it is not a place where we should argue.

ansari

STRANGER...
You see the title of your thread,it is about beard and later on it becomes about fun,beared is left behind miles away and two persons dominate the thread with jokes,dear u can have jokes but being seniors you must respect the rules and be a role model for others.

I am sorry if my words have offended you,you are my brother.
And i like to see informative threads by you.sorry dear,i forgot it is not a place where we should argue.

yea its about the prob of our brother's beard. ppl replied. its over. rite.. when u go to masjid. u pray, read quran or some islamic books and then if u talk or joke with some brother is that wrong??? i can say masjids only for worshiping n ppl should be role models for others. AFTER PRAYING AT MASJID U CAN JOKE, HAV FUN RITE ... ANYTHING WRONG WIT THAT ?? ABSOLUTELY NOT.
AND WHO STARTED ARGUING ? .. U HERE TO LEARN SOMETHING RITE. IF SOMETHING NOT RELATED TO U LEAVE IT, MOVE ON.. GO AHEAD . U CAN CHECK ALL MY POST. I HAV NEVER TALKED TO ANYBODY LIKE IM TALK TO U NOW. ITS JUST BECAUSE U STARTED IN A VERY RUDE WAY..

ansari

STRANGER...
www.TurnToIslam.com Rules

if anybody dont know the TTI RULES, can read NOW

www.TurnToIslam.com Rules

Although the administrators and moderators of www.TurnToIslam.com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of www.TurnToIslam.com, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of www.TurnToIslam.com reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

ansari

STRANGER...
:shymuslima1: Im hoping thats not for real :p

Sorry brother, please forgive me inshaAllah :) I shouldnt have spoken to you like this.

my apologies,

Wasalam

ya ukhi its okay :D . i was not hurt wit ur reply..i replied wit this emotion :SMILY23:.. akhi SHAHEERPAK know me thats y he said
oyee bus kar drama
.. naa i was not crying :D :lol: .. alhumduillah im always :D :D :D :D :SMILY346:

Abdul_Muhsi

yea its about the prob of our brother's beard. ppl replied. its over. rite.. when u go to masjid. u pray, read quran or some islamic books and then if u talk or joke with some brother is that wrong??? i can say masjids only for worshiping n ppl should be role models for others. AFTER PRAYING AT MASJID U CAN JOKE, HAV FUN RITE ... ANYTHING WRONG WIT THAT ?? ABSOLUTELY NOT.
AND WHO STARTED ARGUING ? .. U HERE TO LEARN SOMETHING RITE. IF SOMETHING NOT RELATED TO U LEAVE IT, MOVE ON.. GO AHEAD . U CAN CHECK ALL MY POST. I HAV NEVER TALKED TO ANYBODY LIKE IM TALK TO U NOW. ITS JUST BECAUSE U STARTED IN A VERY RUDE WAY..

Please brother,do not be angry with me,ok it is my fault you are innocent.

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2: akhi Abdul_Muhsi.. hope u r in good health n iman, inshallah :D
akhi, i apologise for my rudeness..
Please forgive your akhi :D :shake:
:holaaa:

barakallah fek, jazakallah khair :)
:shake:

ansari

STRANGER...
akhi shaheerpak :D ... we should go to some other place ;) :D :lol:
TTI MEMBERS <--- :SMILY32: Ansari & Shaheerpak
:lol:​

Abdul_Muhsi

akhi shaheerpak :D ... we should go to some other place ;) :D :lol:
TTI MEMBERS <--- :SMILY32: Ansari & Shaheerpak
:lol:​

:salam2::shake::shake::shake:
Hey do not say that, TTI is not for leaving.It is for contribution.

We want to see your contribution.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
really these both everytime rule that thread ( -2and +2) and win....
but this time i guess they will only talk over here, and loose over there hehehehe lol

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
u should read sum msgs ppl posted. they dont want bro shaheerpak n i to hav fun here :( ... so now we shifted to other place u knw rite..ssshhhhhhh.. thats secret :D :lol:

Yea :p lets go spread laughter somewhere else lol :D

plus :) we try to talk in english but some stuff just wont be the same :)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

I apologise if I can ask,what is this thred about?:)

Is it related for the subject of the thread or.....???

:wasalam: