Pharaoh'words,who considered himself as god.

Abdul_Muhsi

Pharaoh was so drunk with power and so proud of his empire that he proclaimed to the inhabitants of Eqypt:

'I am your highest lord' and 'I do not know any other objects of worship for you but myself.'

slaveofALLAH99

Ya, SubhanAllah. He was so ignorant even though he knew that Allah was the true lord. And it's said that while he was dying (drowning under water) the people of Mussa (A.S) could see that he was raising the index finger to make shahada ,but it was too late Allah (s.w.t)'s mercy didn't reach hm. ( He deserves it any ways lol):)

Abdul_Muhsi

Pharaoh's words when he was going to die.

Ya, SubhanAllah. He was so ignorant even though he knew that Allah was the true lord. And it's said that while he was dying (drowning under water) the people of Mussa (A.S) could see that he was raising the index finger to make shahada ,but it was too late Allah (s.w.t)'s mercy didn't reach hm. ( He deserves it any ways lol):)

He wanted to submit to Allah (S.W.T) but it was too late

The holy Quran mentions this fact in Surah yuonus,Ayat number 90,which is as follows

[10:90] We delivered the Children of Israel across the sea. Pharaoh and his troops pursued them, aggressively and sinfully. When drowning became a reality for him, he said, "I believe that there is no god except the One in whom the Children of Israel have believed; I am a submitter."