HOW CAN I HELP MY SELF .HOW?

AISHA14

allah is my lord
:salam2:
I AM VERY UPSET OF MY SELF AND I WAS SEARCHING ANY ONE TO CHAT WITH AND .....................WHAT DO I HAVE TO SAY
YEATERDAY NIGHT AT MY THERE WAS A VERYY bad situation asmy mother has got some fungal infection in her head she wasnt taking the medicine and she wasnt washing her head at all ,and yeasterday her whole head was swollen and even her face when we tell her something like ''mom look your head is geting swollen ,please go take bath and take the medicines '' then she goes away from us arrogantly and covers her head with a cloth ........
it wasnt bareble then my eldest bro came and told we have to her the medicine or else her head can bleed ,and then holded my moms hands forcbaly and then my mom was screaming that she we all kids wont enter jannnah ,coz we are forcing her and torturing her. i was about to leave her then my brother told that at any cost we have to put her the medicine or else she will suffer ...then my brother pushed her to the chair tied her up and poured water over her head and she was crying and cursing us all and then we applied the medicine on her head and it no less than horrble her whole head was filled with insects and veryy terrible.
i cant stop crying while writting all this bout mail its was horrible HORRIBLE and then after all that she went on the terrace and looked herself the time was 1:00 am and we all were very scared then some how we she came down aromund 1:45 am i cant see my mom in this condition but i have to handle it some how i must .I MUST. .................
and today morning when i went to class many MUSLIM girls making fun of me that i wont attend classes (due to moms health) ....,and me suffering all this am gong mad really mad. i dont know what to do
iam very dipressed
AND WHEN I COME HOME NO ONE TALKS MUCH NO ONE TO SHARE MY AGONY ITS HORRIBLE
JAZAKALLAH

zainali

sis pls dont feel bad about ur self , cos what ur doing and ur bro and sister is for the better and good for ur mother , but plzzzzzzzzzzzzz believe me u have to take her to some nice hospital , plz dont that as soon as possible , we all here will pray for her inshallah she'll get well soon ameen

Nurain

Assalamu alaykum sister,

It doesn't matter that we cannot depend on people. Allaah is One, and He is forever there..

Hasbunallaahu wa ni'mal wakeel

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
I AM VERY UPSET OF MY SELF AND I WAS SEARCHING ANY ONE TO CHAT WITH AND .....................WHAT DO I HAVE TO SAY
YEATERDAY NIGHT AT MY THERE WAS A VERYY bad situation asmy mother has got some fungal infection in her head she wasnt taking the medicine and she wasnt washing her head at all ,and yeasterday her whole head was swollen and even her face when we tell her something like ''mom look your head is geting swollen ,please go take bath and take the medicines '' then she goes away from us arrogantly and covers her head with a cloth ........
it wasnt bareble then my eldest bro came and told we have to her the medicine or else her head can bleed ,and then holded my moms hands forcbaly and then my mom was screaming that she we all kids wont enter jannnah ,coz we are forcing her and torturing her. i was about to leave her then my brother told that at any cost we have to put her the medicine or else she will suffer ...then my brother pushed her to the chair tied her up and poured water over her head and she was crying and cursing us all and then we applied the medicine on her head and it no less than horrble her whole head was filled with insects and veryy terrible.
i cant stop crying while writting all this bout mail its was horrible HORRIBLE and then after all that she went on the terrace and looked herself the time was 1:00 am and we all were very scared then some how we she came down aromund 1:45 am i cant see my mom in this condition but i have to handle it some how i must .I MUST. .................
and today morning when i went to class many MUSLIM girls making fun of me that i wont attend classes (due to moms health) ....,and me suffering all this am gong mad really mad. i dont know what to do
iam very dipressed
JAZAKALLAH

Sister you are really in a very horrible condition.What can i say i cant even imagine myself at your place.Just go to some isolated place in your house and pray a lot to Allah and make dua for your mother.Further your classmates are adding the burden for you.
ALLAH says

And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to As-Sâbirin (the patient ones, etc.) 2:155.

So verily, with the hardship, there is relief.Verily, with the hardship, there is relief (i.e. there is one hardship with two reliefs, so one hardship cannot overcome two reliefs). 94:5-6.

May ALLAH grant health and peace to your mother.May Allah give you patience in this miserable time for i can understand the pain of child for her mother.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
May Allah make it easy for you and your family. May Allah cure your mum of her sickness and soften her hearts....

Dont worry, she said those words in the moment of anger.....She does not meant it...

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

It's very possible that your mother's illness has caused a delerium of some sort. You need to take her to a hospital where they can evaluate her and also treat her for her illness. Honestly you have done nothing wrong, sometime people need force to get better.

I am sorry you are going through this. As far as your classmates go, let them know paradise lies at your mother's feet, not their's, and they will most likely suffer a hideous punishment for mocking you.

slave_of_Allah

My dear sister carry on with what you are doing, because Allah is with you, and He knows and sees all that is in our hearts. Turn to Allah, because He loves to respond. Trust me, I know from experience.

Ya Allah truly You love this sister, and she is very close to You, because You have given her some difficulty, please do not make her forget this, and help her to become close to You, and ease away all her pain, and give her mother better health. Aameen!!!

swtangel45

iam very dipressed
JAZAKALLAH

wa alaikum asalam wrwb, May ALlah ta'ala give your mother shifaa kaamila aa'aajila, and give you peace, and please take her to soem hospital, as soon as possible, and sis we all are here, and we care, so whenevr you need anything come to us! ive ssent u my contact info by pm...
if you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
WaAlaikum sallam warahmatuAllah wabarakatuh sister!
tightest hug!!

I know how it feels to have one of your parents sick, it HORRIBLE as you said, but remember Allah can test you with anything! so put your trust in HIM, and if ever you dont seem to find someone to talk to, you always have Allah, though you dont see Him, He is always listening, PLEASE talk to HIm in your prayers, ask Him to give your MOM shafia!! inshaAllah things will be fine, I know what you're going through Wallahi, but so far you and your beloved siblings have done NOTHING wrong...........you did that to help her and as someone said before, her curse was from anger and she did NOT mean any of the words she said, so please be patient!
you and your family are in my duas!
HUG!

umm hussain

Asalam alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakhatu

So sorry to hear what you are going through with your mum, may Allah make things easy for you. Allah says after every hardship comes ease so try your best too be patient. I am not saying it is going to be easy but try your best to put your trust in Allah and make lots of du'a for your mum and yourself as well.

Ask those who are laughing and mocking you if they have a guarantee from Allah that their own mothers or any other member of their family will not suffer from a similar or worse illness? They are very immature and not worth getting upset over.

Is your father or any elder members of your family, like aunts or uncles around so that they can talk to your mum or make sure she takes her medication and washes her hair. If not please phone a hospital or your family doctor and tell them your situation and they should be able to help inshallah. If she will not leave the house or let you take her to hospital, just trick her somehow and tell her you are going out and get a car/taxi there and let them evaluate her illness and be open with them with exactly what is going on so that they can help inshallah.

Hope this helps.

sarahlou

You need to take your mom to the emergency room please. If she has a fungal infection bugs should not be coming out of her head. please if your mom doesn't get treated it could get a lot worse. It sounds already bad because her head is swelling. I am so sorry that this is happened.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
yes, its better if u admit ur mother in hospital where professional doctors can take care of her.

and why ur frnds were making fun of you? are they out of their minds or wht?

bad times can come to anyone and they too dont know about their future.

AISHA14

allah is my lord
aslamualaikum
you all are right iam not alone you all are with me and of course allah is also with me and iam very much thank full to all of you .
and inshallah allah will surely reward you for all your consoling thanks very very very very very very much all of you
i love you all veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy much seriously thanks a lot
all your post have filled tears in my eyes and yes at this situation i must go more closr to allah swt ,and the most importa nt thinng us that iam bieng tested
and now my brother s have told me to speak very politley to her and only i vcan do this with her as she isnt speaking to any one at home i have to win her trust i have to become more closer to her and then we all planned we all will go saudi inshallah and to mecca and we all have hope that she will be cured there with allahs miracle ameeeeeeen
yes she will be cured , just dont forget to pray for her brothers and sisters please
may allah increase all our faith and enter us to jannah ameen
JAZAKALLAH ,JAZAKALLAH KHIAR

umm hussain

Walaikum salam warahmatullah

I do not think you will be able to travel with her to Saudi in the condition you described here so I would say better seek help and treatment for her before embarking on this journey, take her to hospital or to the doctors who will refer her to the hospital as a matter of urgency whether she is speaking to you or not.

revert2007

Love Fishing
i am very very sorry to hear this news sis.i was away since wednesday and i came back last night.u should do something about ur mother.plz force her and take her to the hospital asap.if she curse u just put this thought at a side and u must act immediatly on her situation.call the ambulance and take her to the hospital.

and the most important thing of all is seek Allah's help.make dua for ur mom and ask Him how to help ur mother.i am not a doctor so i just don't know what else to say.u can make fasting and ask Allah's help.

ShyHijabi

Salaam sister,

She needs professional and medical help, she cannot travel in this condition. I am not sure why you think going to Mecca is the best solution for a fungal infection, wouldn't seeing a doctor and getting medicine be the first step? As someone mentioned, there should not be bugs coming out of her head for a fungal infection, there is something very serious going on.

Please sister, have you mother seen by a physician before straining her already weakened system with travel.