LETS HAVE MENTOR MENTEE PROJECT

hassana elkoussi

As-salamu alaikom brothers,

If you're really interested I know a very well qualified brother in tajweed who's ready to help on Skype. If you're willing, plz PM me.

Salam
:hijabi:

A Kashmiri

well that is really good MashaAllah.
u can do it in skype coz it is easier fro u to deal with more than 1 student.perhaps u can get 2 or 3 students in a same category and teach them how to recite the quran.at the end of the class u can record ur voice and send it to them so that they can listen and practise at home.when u hv the following class,ask them to recite the previous surah from their memory.thsi will help them to learn the quranm with tajweed and memorise the quran as well.thats what sis dilek and me do with sis hassana may Allah bless her and reward her for her effort.

it is just a suggestion,perhaps u have a better suggestion and u may share here :)

This is a good suggestion and inshallah will work. I m ready

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualikum to everyone.InshaAllah this sunday my husband will leave to Malaysia for his PhD.And InshaAllah i will have plenty of time to learn arabic and quran.I would like to have some teacher for the below listed lessons.

1.learn egyptian dialect.(learn how to speak Egyptian)

2.Tafseer in English/Malay(i want someone to explian well to me the surahs that i have memorised.startingf rom surah An-nas

3.Learn how to read Arabic.(i want to learn to read to quran,the rules)

revert2007

Love Fishing
assalamualikum...

i would like to ask..is there any sisters who can teach how to pray online?

am not talking about notes and vidoes..but real person who can show how to pray through mic and webcam to new convert sisters..plz let me know if any of u can.