Why many ppl dislike Islam?

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

do we ever think why many dislike Islam.

maybe bcoz it calls for sacrifices like praying 5 times a day and giving zakat. but we forget the reward...Paradise.

also Islam exposes our wrong ways, evil self which makes us arrogant instead of changing our bad habits like drinking and backbiting.

the shaitan and lower self (nafs) launches full attack on message of truth when it tries to enter the heart because these two idiots know that once Islam enters mind, heart and soul...they will be forced to vacant the place.

may Allah guide us to His path and do not stop His Mercy reaching us due to our sins.

hassana elkoussi

:salam2:,

do we ever think why many dislike Islam.

maybe bcoz it calls for sacrifices like praying 5 times a day and giving zakat. but we forget the reward...Paradise.

also Islam exposes our wrong ways, evil self which makes us arrogant instead of changing our bad habits like drinking and backbiting.

the shaitan and lower self (nafs) launches full attack on message of truth when it tries to enter the heart because these two idiots know that once Islam enters mind, heart and soul...they will be forced to vacant the place.

may Allah guide us to His path and do not stop His Mercy reaching us due to our sins.

:salam2: brother,

I think that side by side with the points you've mentioned, with special reference to " these two idiots", it's the repulsive misbehaviour of most Moslems who do not practise their deen. Non- muslims usually judge Islam by Moslems - who are supposed to be a real image of Islam - and not by Islam itself. If Moslems started practising their deen with sincerity, the whole situation would be totally different. Wasn't that how Islam reached as far as China ??????????

:salam2:

q8penpals

Salam

I agree - I believe the reason why people hate (or are fearful of) Islam is not because of the religion itself - it is because of bad Muslims (those who do bad things in the name of Islam).

I think that side by side with the points you've mentioned, with special reference to " these two idiots", it's the repulsive misbehaviour of most Moslems who do not practise their deen. Non- muslims usually judge Islam by Moslems - who are supposed to be a real image of Islam - and not by Islam itself. If Moslems started practising their deen with sincerity, the whole situation would be totally different. Wasn't that how Islam reached as far as China ??????????

sorry but I have to say this is very very wrong, please don't approach this way. we muslims are always facing trials.

I fell into this error of logic a long time ago, until I fully understood what my real duties as a muslim in this life are.

many people say can't make dawaa, because it hurts when I talk about religion and they just mock. And this mock can come from people who are muslims.

Well dawaa, should start within, I mean it starts with your family, then friends and social people you know then non-muslims. I stated the order with with then, but do know these all happen at the same time but your energy should be devoted in that order, to help fulfill our obligations and you want your surrounding to of the most pious muslims. Doing it this way, I think gives you more well balanced strength of your emotions. because as you know, non muslims at times can come with concepts that they are just stubborn with or brainwashed with.

I think if a problem is identified, more focus should be on solutions and not building the problem more and more. I even find in my community people come with "News Mentality" these people are wrong and these are, without realizing that they can make the difference.

so please don't take what I said in a negative way, and do know I want for all muslim brothers and sisters to come closer to Allah and increase in conscious accountability of their deeds. accountability - by good deeds sent forth in this dunya.

:wasalam:

hassana elkoussi

sorry but I have to say this is very very wrong, please don't approach this way. we muslims are always facing trials.

I fell into this error of logic a long time ago, until I fully understood what my real duties as a muslim in this life are.

many people say can't make dawaa, because it hurts when I talk about religion and they just mock. And this mock can come from people who are muslims.

Well dawaa, should start within, I mean it starts with your family, then friends and social people you know then non-muslims. I stated the order with with then, but do know these all happen at the same time but your energy should be devoted in that order, to help fulfill our obligations and you want your surrounding to of the most pious muslims. Doing it this way, I think gives you more well balanced strength of your emotions. because as you know, non muslims at times can come with concepts that they are just stubborn with or brainwashed with.

I think if a problem is identified, more focus should be on solutions and not building the problem more and more. I even find in my community people come with "News Mentality" these people are wrong and these are, without realizing that they can make the difference.

so please don't take what I said in a negative way, and do know I want for all muslim brothers and sisters to come closer to Allah and increase in conscious accountability of their deeds. accountability - by good deeds sent forth in this dunya.

:wasalam:

Salam alaikom brother,

I'm not taking anything in a negative way, the point that you seem to have disregarded is that brother ahmed_indian was asking why people dislike Islam. He was asking for the reasons behind this, not for solutions. I know that the solution you suggested is a very effective one IF observed by moslems and I'm positive that many moslems are doing their best in the order you recommended, but - unfortunately - the fact remains that the majority are not SINCERELY practising their deen - otherwise we could've prayed this Eid in Al Aqsa Mosque. I DO hope sincerely that the day will come when ALL moslem brothers and sisters are close to Allah, at least so we can make this dream come true.

wasalam

zainali

assalamualikum to everybody
i believe people i would say dislike , i would say not so with islam is cos or two things , one is they have to sacrifices what they think is pleasure and then next thing is that they are not ready to give up there religion cos its there forefathers and its difficult for them to giveup , thats what i think .

zbhotto

Banned
people don't like faith. Every corner of the world are becoming western except the muslim world. This is the main reason people don't like faith. They want to give up their faith but they can't because muslims are not giving up their faith. They gave up their faith centuries ago and they want muslims to give up faith too. This is just to make strategic balance of civilizations.

revert2007

Love Fishing
well as a human,we always tend to easily follow the evil than the good.
it takes no energy at all to follow the evil or bad things or commiting sins but it takes too much of affort and energy to obey Allah.

it is very easy to sleep than waking up for fajr prayer
it is easy to backbite than keep our mouth shut
it is easy to eat than fast
it is easy to throw tantrums than control our anger(the prophet pbuh said a strong person is the person who can control his anger)

it is easy to do zina than control the lust
it is easy to disobey than obeying
and the list can just go on......

DO U THINK ENTERING JANNAH IS VERY EASY??????????

it has never been an easy task yet it is not a difficult task

the guidance is there
the truth is there
the path is there
the light is there

it depends on each individual whether u wanna accept it or not.

don't be arrogant and ignorant.this two attitude will nevery guide u to islam

always be humble and down to earth and keep on learning islam even if ur a scholor.no one is perfect.the only highest man among human is our beloved Prophet Muhamad s.a.w

well there r black sheeps in every society,religion and country ....i challenge u if even all the bad muslims would turn good the western media wouldnt stop painting us as terrorists and barbarians cause thats jz how the zionists get all the support that they have!!!

irwinleslie

Salam

I agree - I believe the reason why people hate (or are fearful of) Islam is not because of the religion itself - it is because of bad Muslims (those who do bad things in the name of Islam).
I agree. Most americans especially have a negative image of Islam. In my experince, a lot of this stems from the media. I know I remember several years ago, reading articles in Marie Claire and other similar magazines saying how oppressed the women are, how their wives beat them, and how they are forced to wear the hijab.

Obviously we all now that this is not true. Anyone who has read the Qu'ran knows that men and women are created equally and that Muslim women are not forced into wearing the hijab. It is a choice. And as far as beating their women, being a survivor of abuse, I can attest that this happens in the US, not to Muslim.

I never hated Islam but until I got informed, I was fearful of it and pitied the women. Now that I'm reading the Qu'ran and embracing Islam, my views have changed completely...

:tti_sister:

irwinleslie

ayman1:

Very good analogy regarding alcoholics and battered wives. I am a survivor of domestic violence and a recovering alcoholic. Alcoholics are in denial, and when you are a "battered" wife you cannot see the forest through the trees, thus the resistance in change.. For myself, it took a huge effort to stop denying the alcoholism and get the courage to leave my abuser. Same thing with Islam; it took a long time and a lot of soul-searching to get here but I'm so happy I did!

islamdonlyway

agree with, hassana elkoussi

i think its the muslims not doing what they are suposed to, brothers and sisters out there not showing there deen to the non muslims will oviesly create a atmosphere of hate and dilike of islam.like were i study, there are sisters who wear tight jeans n tops with hijab and they smoke out side the gates nauzubillah, so how will the non muslims get a good image of islam.when there are protests and brothers use violent signs, how will the non muslims feel ? theyl feel its a religion of violence etc....its us the muslims have to unite and follow the deen and from that the non muslims will see the good side.
its important we fix our own community, most people are not following islam.

Salam

well if ur pointing to terrorists and suicide bombers then well we must also remember to find the root causes of what their motivation to do these things is...we can never understand the pain some1 goes through when some US drone hits a laser guided missile their house and killed his whole family and destroyed his house.....thats 1 of the main reasons these people r so motivated to do what they do......I mean put urself in their shoes....family killed by an auto pilot drone and those who r driving it from their base are laughing and making fun of it(ive seen that video) that he hit the target......yet still only Allah(swt) knows what they do i write or wrong cause an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth

AbdulhaqqMumin

Hassana is right. For the non-Muslim who does not read hadeeth or read qur'aan, the only thing they see regularly about Islaam is the actions of Muslims. It is important for that actions to be sound otherwise the image of the deen is tarnished.

When Muslims insist on inappropriate actions in front of non-Muslims, we have to constantly remind people that the bad actions of Muslims is not evidence against Islam but Islam is evidence against their bad actions.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
well if ur pointing to terrorists and suicide bombers then well we must also remember to find the root causes of what their motivation to do these things is...we can never understand the pain some1 goes through when some US drone hits a laser guided missile their house and killed his whole family and destroyed his house.....thats 1 of the main reasons these people r so motivated to do what they do......I mean put urself in their shoes....family killed by an auto pilot drone and those who r driving it from their base are laughing and making fun of it(ive seen that video) that he hit the target......yet still only Allah(swt) knows what they do i write or wrong cause an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth

yes, agreed bro. when somebody talk or behave rudely with us, we want to bang his head on the wall.

but when our muslim brethens are being oppressed, we still want them to remain calm and patient.

i m not justifying those acts but we should understand their pain as well.

Problem is the suicide bombers spell that phrase "an I for an eye!" What possible rationale can justify killing oneself and scores of other innocent people, most of them fellow Muslims, in retaliation for the murder of one's family? What is achieved except the only terminal sin of suicide and the capital sin of murder? They cannot strike back at the drones so they take out their frustrations on the nearest target they can hit and that almost always is their brothers and sisters. It's insane. They sacrifice their hereafter to quench their anger. Not a profitable bargain.

like i said we cant judge them....those people in gitmo who have been there although most of them r innocent...do u think they will still have a sound mind when they come out after all that torture that has been done to them??.....

torture methods = waterboarding , stretching , cutting the genitals , electric shocks , tying them on top of an ice block and putting cold water on them and many many more

only people who go through torture will understand this actually ...its jz natural for them to loose their minds