My friends mother passed away ....

slave_of_Allah

Assalamu alikum

One of my close friends mother passed away this morning. I kindly request you to make du'a for her, and the family.

Jazka'Allah khair.

Wa'alikum aslaam.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
ya allah! ...
may allah give her the highest grade of jannah!
may allah make her graveyard spacious!
may allah make her CHILD strong!....
really sister! its really very sad...

slave_of_Allah

Aameen!!! To all the du'as.I know i am quite upset and worried about my friend, she is only 19 years old .... plz make du'a for her.

Take care my sis, 'Allah is with me' and i pray that your mother gets well soon.

yusufdeen

may ALLAH (s.a.w) forgive her

i pray ALLAH (s.a.w) forgive and have mercy on her soul. and put her in al-jannah

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oun.

May Allah forgive her sins, big and small, hidden and shown, intened and unitended. May Allah make easy for her the interogation in the grave and make it spacious and enlightened for her with the sight and breeze of Jannah. May Allah save her from the punishment of the grave and admit her into Jannat-ul-Firdaus under Arsh-ur-Rahman InshaAllah and may she be granted mansions under which rivers flow and covered in jewels of that world. May Allah save her from the fire on Hell InshaAllah.

To her family, May Allah give them Sabr InshaAllah and through this, may that be brought closer to His Glorious Self and InshaAllah pass this test in life with Iman and perserverence. May Allah be their Protector and Provider.

Fee Amanillah.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

assalamua llaicum wa raahmatullah wa baaraktuhu

Innaillahi wa innaillahi rayioun

She will be in my duas too dear sister. May Allah give to our sister in Islaam a loot of patiente and sabr in these moments, higher her eman and remove all sadness from her,and gather her with her beloved mother in Jannatul Firdows. Ameen ya Allah,:tti_sister:

wa allaicum saalam

slave_of_Allah

Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oun.

May Allah forgive her sins, big and small, hidden and shown, intened and unitended. May Allah make easy for her the interogation in the grave and make it spacious and enlightened for her with the sight and breeze of Jannah. May Allah save her from the punishment of the grave and admit her into Jannat-ul-Firdaus under Arsh-ur-Rahman InshaAllah and may she be granted mansions under which rivers flow and covered in jewels of that world. May Allah save her from the fire on Hell InshaAllah.

To her family, May Allah give them Sabr InshaAllah and through this, may that be brought closer to His Glorious Self and InshaAllah pass this test in life with Iman and perserverence. May Allah be their Protector and Provider.

Fee Amanillah.

Aameen!!!!!!!! To every du'a, so beautiful du'as you made.

I pray that Allah blesses you and your family with jannah tul firdos, and you are given your book of deeds in your right hand, and you are in Allah's shade on the day of judgement. Aameen!!

slave_of_Allah

assalamua llaicum wa raahmatullah wa baaraktuhu

Innaillahi wa innaillahi rayioun

She will be in my duas too dear sister. May Allah give to our sister in Islaam a loot of patiente and sabr in these moments, higher her eman and remove all sadness from her,and gather her with her beloved mother in Jannatul Firdows. Ameen ya Allah,:tti_sister:

wa allaicum saalam

Aameen! Continue to make du'a for her. I went to see her today, and she isn't in a good state. I pray that Allah gives my friend patience, and gives her blessed mother jannah tul firdos. Aameen!!

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raaji'oon

Ya Allah! We believe this is a day everyone should see. We have no power over it, and the decree of you is what we have. Ya Rabb! Make her mother among the pleased servants of you. Forgive all her sins and make her deeds a way for her to enter al-Firdausul A'la. Bless her with your blessing and have mercy on her. Indeed there is no blessing except yours, and there is no mercy except yours. Make her among the ones who will be benefited by her offspring's Du'as Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyoom. And make her daughter a mother of Huffaz, 'Ulama, Haafizaat, 'Aalimaat and Martyrs. Enrich her with Patience, Generosity and Kindness. And make Angels as her guards. Ameen Ya Rabbal 'Aalameen.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Aameen!!! To all the du'as.I know i am quite upset and worried about my friend, she is only 19 years old .... plz make du'a for her.

Take care my sis, 'Allah is with me' and i pray that your mother gets well soon.

ameen to your duaas too sister..
plz stay with her , and make her understand ' that allah is testing her'

AbdulhaqqMumin

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon‎. May Allaah make the questioning in the grave easy and for her to be granted goodness ameen.

slave_of_Allah

May God grant her Paradise and forgive her sins. May God make her grave wide and cheerful. May God betsow patience on her family.

We belong to God and back to Him we shall all return.

Aameen!!! And I pray that Allah saves you and your family from the puinshments of the grave, and the fire of hell. Aameen!!

slave_of_Allah

Ya Allah! We believe this is a day everyone should see. We have no power over it, and the decree of you is what we have. Ya Rabb! Make her mother among the pleased servants of you. Forgive all her sins and make her deeds a way for her to enter al-Firdausul A'la. Bless her with your blessing and have mercy on her. Indeed there is no blessing except yours, and there is no mercy except yours. Make her among the ones who will be benefited by her offspring's Du'as Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyoom. And make her daughter a mother of Huffaz, 'Ulama, Haafizaat, 'Aalimaat and Martyrs. Enrich her with Patience, Generosity and Kindness. And make Angels as her guards. Ameen Ya Rabbal 'Aalameen.

Aameen!!! Subhana'Allah!! Ya Allah this soul is deserving of Your Mercy, for his soul is pure, one that has given many beautiful du'as, and I ask You, Oh Giver of Mercy, to bless his soul with al Firadausal A'la, and save him from the torments of the grave, and make him one of those who will stand in your shade, and one of those who You wil address as 'the people of Paradise.' Aameen!!!!

slave_of_Allah

ameen to your duaas too sister..
plz stay with her , and make her understand ' that allah is testing her'

Insha'Allah I will, and make many du'as for her, and also your blessed mother, I really pray that she gets well soon.

Take care ukhti, and if you ever need anything, you know where I am.

slave_of_Allah

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon‎. May Allaah make the questioning in the grave easy and for her to be granted goodness ameen.

Aameen!!! And I pray that Allah gives your book of deeds in your right hand, and makes you one of those who inherit jannah tul firdos, and saves you from the hell fire. Aameen.

AISHA14

allah is my lord
Assalamu alikum

One of my close friends mother passed away this morning. I kindly request you to make du'a for her, and the family.

Jazka'Allah khair.

Wa'alikum aslaam.

i wonder how your friend iis feeling ,please take care of her please ...oh yes i will surely yes i will make dua's for her
jazakallha

AISHA14

allah is my lord

suma suma suma ameen
may allah make all this duas true .
now that lady is laying alone in her grave ,please allah make her grave spacious and comfortable ....please erase all her sins ,all her sins ameen

slave_of_Allah

My dearest sister Aisha14, aameen to your du'as, and insha'Allah i will take care of my friend. Jazka'Allah khair for the concern. Masha'Allah you have a beautiful soul, and I pray that Allah helps your mother to recover soon, and maes you and your family one of those people who enter jannah tul firdos. Aameen.

Take care ukhi, and if you ever need anything, then I will always be here for you.