Pray like Prophet Muhammed (PBUH)**PRACTICAL** - Shaikh Majdy Wardah - FULL VERSION

yaqubkhan

THE STRANGER
DVD Quality Lecture. It is a lecture how to learn to pray like prophet muhammed pbuh. He is a really good sheikh. Inshallah i will upload more of his lecture.

[vg]-64659033910080263&hl[/vg]

AbdulhaqqMumin

Asalaam alaikum wa rahmotullaah

Brother Yaqub, may Allaah reward you for your keen effort and willingness to try to have the Muslims correct their salaah. However, I wanted to let you and the other Muslims know the facts concerning Majdy Wardah. The reason I mention this is to prevent them being harmed like countless before them were.

First, from Majdy Wardah's own words, he has taken more than $1,000,000 (one million US dollars) from innocent Muslims all over the word. Even now, the amount Majdy Wardah takes from Muslims continues to grow. He does it to enrich himself taking the life savings of Muslims even from members of his own family.

Second, to help facilitate his actions, he falsifies his credentials like that he has a Ph.D. or that he advises the United Nations and World Muslim Congress (neither of which are true). If Majdy Wardah is willing to lie about such matters, how can you trust his knowledge? I would not think these actions would come from a "good sheikh".

Justice in Islaam does not mean you just take my word for it. You need to verify what I say.

STOPMajdyWardah.com

proves what I say with documents and proofs from third parties like police, courts, and even Majdy Wardah himself in his own handwriting.

I hate to mention these facts but I don't want any more victims of Majdy Wardah who are harmed in their eman or their wealth. Since Majdy Wardah is harming others and lying about the knowledge, this needs to be made public.

Was-Salaam
Your Brother, AbdulHaqq

JustTruth

A couple of inexperienced, young, kids, with a careless misunderstanding of Islam...

In the spirit of candid disclosure visit DEFENDMajdyWardah.com for a balanced view.

Don't sell yourself short, get both sides of the story and then give good advice... for the sake of our Creator, The Exalted.

Keep in mind, that the aforementioned defamatory and slanderous website, against the esteemed Shaykh Majdy Wardah is owned and authored by a couple of inexperienced, young, kids, with a careless misunderstanding of Islam.

DEFENDMajdyWardah.com

JustTruth

HEART WARMING FRIDAY SERMON

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZuP4dOIhj4

In the spirit of candid disclosure visit www.DEFENDMajdyWardah.com for a balanced view.

Don't sell yourself short, get both sides of the story and then give good advice... for the sake of our Creator, The Exalted.

Keep in mind, that the aforementioned defamatory and slanderous website, against the esteemed Shaykh Majdy Wardah is owned and authored by a couple of inexperienced, young, kids, with a careless misunderstanding of Islam.

www.DEFENDMajdyWardah.com

AbdulhaqqMumin

Senior Scholars Warning About Majdy Wardah

JustTruth, if the knowledge Majdy Wardah has had reached your heart or his, then you would not have made your comment that STOPMajdyWardah.com was made by "a couple of inexperienced, young, kids." Majdy Wardah teaches the story of how Umar bin Khattab showed respect to Ibn Abbas because of the knowledge he had and ignored the fact that he was a young boy. The truth is the truth whether it is spoken by a 5 year old or by a 100 year old. Is the statement of La Ilah il Allaah any less true if a young, inexperienced kid says it compared to the oldest man of this ummah? Certainly not. Do not try to deceive the Muslims with very shallow and foolish arguments.

Just to let the truth be known about what senior Islamic scholars have said about Majdy Wardah, here is some useful information. This was copied from another page about Majdy Wardah:

- Dr. Hatem al-Haj has known Majdy Wardah since Majdy Wardah was just 19 and Dr. Hatim al-Haj warns people about Majdy Wardah and his fitnah concerning his fake credentials and money.

- Shaykh Salah as-Sawy said Majdy Wardah "works with Shaytaan."

- Shaykh Muhammad Musa Nasr said Majdy Wardah "eats Haraam". (Shaykh Musa Nasr is one of the top students of Shaykh Al-Albani rahimahullaah).

- Shaykh Waleed Basyouni said 15 to 20 years ago, Majdy Wardah already owed Muslims 3 to 4 million dollars. (Shaykh Waleed is a student of Shaykh Bin Baz and Shaykh Abdul-Razak Afeefy - rahimahullaah -)

- Shaykh Yasser Burhami said Majdy Wardah has problems with money. Shaykh Yasser also said Majdy Wardah had to leave Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates because of problems he had borrowing money from people and never paying it back.

Are these men also "young, inexperienced kids with a careless misunderstanding of Islam."? To link warning about Majdy Wardah with such an accusation is an insult to senior students of knowledge and scholars. It also shows your limited understanding of the matter and proves you have not researched it thoroughly. When compared to the truth, your statements are shown to be baseless.

Also, you post a link to DefendMajdyWardah.com. This site is devoid of information. Where is your site's response to the Ph.D. issue? Where is your site's response to the debt issue? Where is the response to the Honda Pilot issue? Where is the response to the bad checks issue? If you are truthful, respond to these points and the accusations made by these ulama. Do not just deceive the Muslims and say these claims are only made by young, inexperienced kids.

Shaykh Yasser Burhami explained that when you seek knowledge from a shaykh, you need to make sure not only his knowledge is sound but his actions and character are sound as well. Majdy Wardah has harmed Muslims in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates, Pakistan, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Over the past twenty years, he has proven his character to be wicked, despite his knowledge being good. It would have been one thing if he lacked knowledge and did not know what he did was wrong. However, he knows better than you and me JustTruth that what he does is wrong but does the actions anyway. His own knowledge is a witness upon his actions. He is misuse of the knowledge is a disappointment to the Muslim Ummah.

If your shaykh is righteous, please address all of the claims made on STOPMajdyWardah.com.

AbdulhaqqMumin

Where's the Ph.D.?

JustTruth, you pointed to a youtube video so I decided it made sense to give the candid, balanced view you claim to be interested in. To learn more about Majdy Wardah, the sincere Muslim should also have a look at this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_iGmNBWkc8

If Majdy Wardah has a Ph.D. he should just produce the degree and silence everyone. Even his former close supporter Dr. Hatem al-Haj said he never believed Majdy Wardah's story about how Wardah got his Ph.D. because the claim never made sense.