Shaitan's trick: dont hurt others...

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

if we see somebody saying " i dont pray so wht..atleast i m not cheating others" or if we get thoughts that " if i drink so wht...i am not causing any trouble to any muslim"....beware its frm our old enemy - shaitan.

we have 2 duties: one towards Allah and second towards humans.

if we dont trouble others, we fulfill one duty but wht about the other one?

AbdulhaqqMumin

Bad deeds and bad habits are like soft beds. They are very easy to get into and very hard to get out of. Best way to stop doing sins is to never start.

slave_of_Allah

:salam2:,

if we see somebody saying " i dont pray so wht..atleast i m not cheating others" or if we get thoughts that " if i drink so wht...i am not causing any trouble to any muslim"....beware its frm our old enemy - shaitan.

we have 2 duties: one towards Allah and second towards humans.

if we dont trouble others, we fulfill one duty but wht about the other one?

Ya Allah save his from the evil one, and help us always to do good, and to remimd each other of our purpose in life, and through Your Mercy forgive us. Aameen!!

Ya Allah, indeed this brother is close to You, for he cares about Your other slaves, so I ask You, O Giver of Mercy, to forgive him, and to let him see Your beautiful gardens, and let him be one of those who You address as, the people of pardise. Aameen!!!!

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
Ya Allah, indeed this brother is close to You, for he cares about Your other slaves, so I ask You, O Giver of Mercy, to forgive him, and to let him see Your beautiful gardens, and let him be one of those who You address as, the people of pardise. Aameen!!!!

barakallahu feekum. Ameen Ameen Ameen to ur dua's.

nobody make dua's for others @ TTI as much as u do! :)

jazaak Allah khair...may Allah give u good of both the worlds and take away ur sorrows..