Please pray....another Tsunami?????

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
assalam alaikum warahmatullah,
That is a terrible news indeed,..brother IbnAdam was your country affected by this tsuanami again,or was it just Indonasia?.
May Allah swt protect us from all the fitna and have mercy on us.ameen.
wassalam alaikum

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
innalillah he wa inna alayee rajayoon ..... that is so sad news .
in such situations where there are earth quakes we should add this duws in daily duwas
pic14.jpg

english translation is
O Allah! indeed i seek refuge in you from the death caused by falling from building or being buried under it's debris, from death by drowning, or from burning to death, and i seek refuge in you that Satan should confound me near death and that i should die in your way while turning my back (fleeing); and i seek refuge in you that i should die from bite of a enormous animal.... ameeen
we used to do this duwa when there was earth quake in pakistan in 2005 but this duwa should done by every one because its very comprehensive.:wasalam:

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
assalam 'alaikum

Subuhaanallah! Brothers and sisters. Please pray for our brothers and sisters in Indonasia. Its hit with an earth quake with a magnetude of 7.7 today, in the sea. Also please keep us (your brothers and sisters in nearby areas), also in them.

Subuhaanallah! Just moments ago, this building shook and we all knew that. And we are this far from that place. So guess how it will be over there. Please pray that no deadly tsunami hits us again. Ya Allah!

wassalam

SubhanaAllah TabarakAllah! May Allah take away all harm from our dear Muslim brothers and sisters and keep them save. Allahuma Amin

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam alaikum warahmatullah,
That is a terrible news indeed,..brother IbnAdam was your country affected by this tsuanami again,or was it just Indonasia?.
May Allah swt protect us from all the fitna and have mercy on us.ameen.
wassalam alaikum

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

No sister with the mercy of Allah, we are safe and no tsunami is formed from that earthquake. Alhamdhulillah!

But our brothers and sisters in Indonesia needs our help in all the means. Let us all do what we can.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh