Muslim kids Vs. Cheesy Christians

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Assalau 'alykum warehmatullahi wabarakatuhu
I dont know where this took place,but the guy in the red t-shirt cracked me up and made me angry at the same time.
May Allah bless these kids for the way they stood up against his lies and told him in the face.
Ameen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2nPm-48eiM
[yt]x2nPm-48eiM[/yt]

Nurain

Wa alaykum salam wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakatuh,

Are these kids Muslims? They give me the impression that they used to be Christians and realise the hoax, thus refusing to attend mass anymore.

"WE KNOW THAT JESUS WAS A PROPHET NOT THE SON OF GOD OR GOD!!"

Ma sha Allaah good start. And I so feel like smacking the guy in red he is soo annoying, lol,

MutlekM

:salam2:
lol why is the guy with the red shirt hiding behind the fence. He is annoying.Go kids
:wasalam:

alf2

Islam is a way of life
They have dark eyes..Because their eyes are bloody brown! :/

Seriosuly, where do people like that get off? God knows if a Muslim did that to their kid, they would probably shoot them. Grrr, I'm so angry at that guy now :/

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum!

From what I could gather, the guy in the red shirt and his crew are visiting an Islamic institution/mosque to preach (impose) his religion on those kids who most probably are muslims.

sis khadidja

proud to be muslim
:salam2::ma: inshallah when i have kids they will be like this!
i mean i am so wanting to kill that guy right now better calm down:):hearts:

alf2

Islam is a way of life
MashAllah, good kids.

Yeah that wants to 'love' them, like a priest 'love's' his students.
lol

That is incredibly sick...I cant believe the Cathloic church tries to cover it up rather than give the children justice.

Valerie

UGH!!! That makes me so mad. Why do adults think that they're doing the right thing to act like that to kids. I'd get up in that guy's face and tell him to leave my kid alone. Makes my head hurt :)

Almaas

:salam2:

Targetting children in such a manner.. how low can you get?

Gotta love those kids, MashAllah, they were brilliant.

:wasalam:

sliver

Was that their dad on the other side of the fence? Anyway its good the kids showed the guy in red what their about.

Same thing happen to me when I was walking with my friends a guy kept talking about Jesus is this he was incarnated that. Luckily my christen friends step in and told him to stop. I tried asking him about Islam but he kept interrupting me but eventually he finally went away.