InshaAllah Niqab soon

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamulikum my beloved sisters and respected brothers.

I had this urge of wearing niqab since the Eid prayer.and today i have decide to wear it.i went to my quran teacher's house to consult her on this matter and Alhamdulilah she is gonna get me niqab and gloves.

2 hours a go i spoke to my husband and it took him some time to approve it.he said i can wear it with one condition,not to be too strict on wearing it.it means am not gonna wear the shariie niqab.
am gonna wear it when i go out or met strangers.but in the house with male relatives that i know,am just gonna wear khimar as i am now.well that sounds good to me.it is better than none.

Alhamdulilah am so happy now.Allah granted my wish. :)

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
As salamu 'alaikkum, alhamdulillah that is one step better sister, may Allah subhana wa t'ala reward you and raise you higher in ranks, ameen. Soon in shaAllah you can work on your non mahram relatives too ;) And convince your husband about them :)

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam

I had this urge of wearing niqab since the Eid prayer.and today i have decide to wear it.i went to my quran teacher's house to consult her on this matter and Alhamdulilah she is gonna get me niqab and gloves.

2 hours a go i spoke to my husband and it took him some time to approve it.he said i can wear it with one condition,not to be too strict on wearing it.it means am not gonna wear the shariie niqab.
am gonna wear it when i go out or met strangers.but in the house with male relatives that i know,am just gonna wear khimar as i am now.well that sounds good to me.it is better than none.

Wa alaikom assalam
wow GREAt

At last you believed me covering face is compulsary :cool:

Congrats my sweetie , u r amazing ma sha Allah :)

I was thiking of ur husband reaction but Al hamdulillah every thing goes better

I'm happy 4 u :)

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
alhamdulillah, mashaallah! may Allah s.w.t give guidance to all the womens on earth to do the same. ameen. wassalam.

Saad Ali Shah

The first step may be smaal but it is a leap towards Taqwa.

I aam happy with this and want to see every women like that?

a_stranger

this will but deepen the purity of your hearts and theirs

:salam2: sister

33:53 (Asad) O YOU who have attained to faith! Do not enter the Prophet’s dwellings unless you are given leave; [and when invited] to a meal, do not come [so early as] to wait for it to be readied: but whenever you are invited, enter [at the proper time]; and when you have partaken of the meal, disperse without lingering for the sake of mere talk: that, behold, might give offence to the Prophet, and yet he might feel shy of [asking] you [to leave]: but God is not shy of [teaching you] what is right. And [as for the Prophet’s wives,] whenever you ask them for anything that you need, ask them from behind a screen: this will but deepen the purity of your hearts and theirs. Moreover, it does not behove you to give offence to God’s Apostle - just as it would not behove you ever to marry his widows after he has passed away: that, verily, would be an enormity in the sight of God.

Translation of the meanings of Quran

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
mabrook sister
may Allah give u firmness on what you are going to do n keep your ajeer
MashaAllah la quwata illa billah
wsalam o alykum wr wb

The_truth

Subhanallah thats a beautiful thing my sister. If only ALL Muslim women would have the same passion for niqaab as you. Lets pray they do inshallah

revert2007

Love Fishing
thanx to all of u...all ur kind words make me feel better...inshaAllah i will start wearing it on monday onwards coz i dont hv one now.
am just afraid of my neighbour..she might kill me...both her n her daughter...well my husband asked me to fight back with them if they poison my mind lol...inshaAllah preparing for the "war" lol

Lookingforlight

Slave of Allah
thanx to all of u...all ur kind words make me feel better...inshaAllah i will start wearing it on monday onwards coz i dont hv one now.
am just afraid of my neighbour..she might kill me...both her n her daughter...well my husband asked me to fight back with them if they poison my mind lol...inshaAllah preparing for the "war" lol

InshaAllah they cannot even compete with you in this "war" because I strongly believe that Allah is on your side :)

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

Masha'Allah ya sister revert... :) It's so great to see someone striving to seek the pleasure of Allah swt by trying to do so many noble deeds.

May Allah swt reward you for your efforts and make everything easy for you.
Allahuma Ameen

Make this dua ya sister " Rabbana taqabbal minna innaka antas Sameeaul Aleem" .. Surah Baqarah Ayah 127 ..

"Our Lord! Accept (this service) from us: For Thou art the All-Hearing, the All-knowing"[2:127]

:wasalam:

revert2007

Love Fishing
:salam2:

Masha'Allah ya sister revert... :) It's so great to see someone striving to seek the pleasure of Allah swt by trying to do so many noble deeds.

May Allah swt reward you for your efforts and make everything easy for you.
Allahuma Ameen

Make this dua ya sister " Rabbana taqabbal minna innaka antas Sameeaul Aleem" .. Surah Baqarah Ayah 127 ..

"Our Lord! Accept (this service) from us: For Thou art the All-Hearing, the All-knowing"[2:127]

:wasalam:

thank you so much brother.they are the one condemning my khimar and i dont know what they gonna do about my niqab...but they love me so much so they will accept inshaAllah...they are nice people,they pray and fast and everything but just not into veils...inshaAllah Allah open their heart.sometimes her daughter who is 40 something now explain the quran and we talk about islam..but of course i always keep some distance and that is what my husband has ordered me as well...since he is not gonna be here starting this sunday,i hv to really be strong mentally to deal with any bad things.inshaAllah i will do good with all ur duas :)

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
MasaAllah my dear sister, you know I appriciate you so much and with this new step you will become much more near to Allah inshaallah... Keep on your way :D Inshaalah one day I can follow you ;)

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Allahu Akbar!

Mabroooook my dear sister for your wonderful decision. MashaAllah this is the best news I heard so far today. :)

Really happy for you. I will inshaAllah keep you in my Du'as. :)

War? LOL. You know, we sometimes need to have wars. But before that, we need to prepare for them, by making sure that we are on truth. :) I had "wars" with my mom too. Alhamdhulillah I managed to win my wars with mom. Plus I won the war with dad about this Niqab thing alhamdhulillah! :)

Before ending, I want just to mention this Hadith Included in the 40 Hadith Qudsi of Imam Nawawi (rahimahullah).

I am as My servant thinks I am. I am with him when he makes mention of Me. If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him to Myself; and if he makes mention of Me in an assembly, I make mention of him in an assemble better than it. And if he draws near to Me an arm's length, I draw near to him a fathom's length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed.

MashaAllah! :)

Mabrook again sister.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

booya

MashAllah

Allahu Akbar!

I pray that Allah keeps you strong in your decision and that He protects you all the time.