Sister in the Hospital - an actual story!!

Almaas

actually the sister emailed me back!!!!! she gave me her phone number, so i will keep in touch with her inshaAllah!! this is a very exciting and memorable night. ya Allah heal her and give her the best of lives in this world and in the after world!!!!
ameen. ya rab!

Asalaamualaykum,

Wow, MashAllah her story is so inspiring, please let us know how she gets on..May Allah (SWT) bestow His infinite mercy upon her and grant her everything she desires in this life or the next..Ameen. At least with her pain her sins are being washed away InshAllah.

May Allah (SWT) also reward you sister Palestine for your efforts in her cause..Ameen.

If she still needs financial help, InshAllah muslims in your local area cuold help or maybe even here on TTI.

Take care & enjoy the rest of your Ramadan IA :hijabi:

Asiya-sparkles

Assalamu alaikom wa rahmat Allahi wa burrahktohu,

This sister is so much in need of our du'as and support. Is there any way that we can send funds for her or gifts etceteras?

Also, is it possible to send her an email via you Palestine, inshaAllah?

Jazak alak khairun wa barak Allah feekom for your hi-lighting her plioght and allowing us to be of help, however limited it may be.

Fi amanillah

Asiya-sparkles

She's fighting for her life but still has so much faith in Allah(swt). She's amazing! Look what she gave up to be Muslim. May Allah continue to give her patience till she gets better and give her Jannah. Ameen.

#
Ameen.

May we all remember that in fact, Allah has given us this life to test our faith, increase our rewards and sacrifice the attachments of the dunya for the Ahquirah. Ma'shAllah, this beautiful sister has demonstrated that inreality, perhaps we are still too attached to the dunya, she has grasped the firm handhold of Allah subhana wa t'ala, and the meaning of Iman. May Allah reward her greatly.

palestine

Servant of Allah
UPDATE: asalamu alaykum, the sister has found an apartment which she will be moving into on the 1st of october inshaAllah. she's going to try and find a job to support herself and her kidneys are mashaAllah starting to function. so Alhamdulillah she seems to be getting better. anything new, i'll keep you all updated. and she sincerely appreciates all of your efforts to help her - i have given her your salams - she accepts them and returns them. take care everyone, wasalamu alaykum.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
UPDATE: asalamu alaykum, the sister has found an apartment which she will be moving into on the 1st of october inshaAllah. she's going to try and find a job to support herself and her kidneys are mashaAllah starting to function. so Alhamdulillah she seems to be getting better. anything new, i'll keep you all updated. and she sincerely appreciates all of your efforts to help her - i have given her your salams - she accepts them and returns them. take care everyone, wasalamu alaykum.

AlhamduliAllah rabil Alameen!!!
all praises and thanks be to Allmighty Allah for this wonderful news:D
my joy has doubled after reading this news about our dearest sister!!:D
may Allah make everything easy for her and all the sick, the opperresed, the homeless and the helpless!ameen ya Ilahi!!!:D
jazakaAllah khairan for the update abaayo:D
Allah bless you and HER!!
please keep on updating us inshaAllah:D
LOVE you lotts filAllah:D:D:D:D:hearts::hearts:

palestine

Servant of Allah
Update: The sister is going to move into her new apartment tomorrow (oct. 2nd). at the moment she really doesn't have much to buy furniture. she has a few bowls and so on, she bought a new car with some funds she was given, and so she's facing many difficulties but inshaAllah she'll make it through. i just thought i'd let you know. i have also requested from her to speak at our city's university which she has agreed to do so. she wants to meet me and inshaAllah she'll be coming to my city. more updates later inshaAllah. wasalamu alaykum.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
May Allah SWT cure her from this disease. May Allah SWT increase her faith, make her strong. Allah SWT has His own plan. We cannot push ALLAH SWT to fit HIS plan with our own time frame.

Inshallah She will receive a great reward in this life and hereafter. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) left 110,000 companions on His last sermon. But in todays world I believe there are more than 10 million companions of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Therefore ISLAM is stronger then ever before. May be this sister is one of them.

May ALLAH SWT ease her hardship.

Ameen

ameen!!:).....

palestine

Servant of Allah
update: GUESS WHAT?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The sister, yes, sister Zayna, the sister who was hospitalized for so many years is no longer ill,sick, or the like. she is healthy, living walking, breathing like that of a human being who is not sick! this miracle took place at the end of ramadan! the story is long and she and many others have told me about it. the sister and i have become close friends and you can trust me, that she in fact cured, not clinically by the grace of Allah swt!!! she has her life back, but i will share one line with you from her. she made dua at fajr time to Allah and she said the following: "Oh Allah if i'm gonna die, then let me enter paradise, and if i live, then let me fulfill my dreams".
wallahi Allah aza wajala answered her prayers. imams in her local area witnessed the miracle. she no longer has Nephritic Lupus or that deficiency disorder disease. she is currently having on going treatments because the doctors wanna make sure.
she has her life back - by the Grace and mercy of Allah. thousands of muslims made dua for her and Allah accepted alhamdulillah! and she's gonna visit me PERSONALLY and i am going to do the same. i will keep you all updated on this dear friend of mine. take care, wasalamu alaykum.
ps: she doesn't have a job yet but is looking for one, so if anyone can help out with donations, that'd be appreciated. take care.
and.....................................................
ALHAMDULILLAH!!! i'm so happy for her. and i hope that a miracle like that can take place in the lives of those who've lost hope.

zbhotto

Banned
Subhanallah, subhanallah, subhanallah. Allah (SWT) is the greatest. Thank you sister in ISLAM for this update. May ALLAH (SWT) keep her steadfast in ISLAM. May ALLAH (SWT) protect her and all of us from Shaitan, his whisper and our evil desire.

AMeen

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
The sister, yes, sister Zayna, the sister who was hospitalized for so many years is no longer ill,sick, or the like. she is healthy, living walking, breathing like that of a human being who is not sick! this miracle took place at the end of ramadan! the story is long and she and many others have told me about it. the sister and i have become close friends and you can trust me, that she in fact cured, not clinically by the grace of Allah swt!!! she has her life back, but i will share one line with you from her. she made dua at fajr time to Allah and she said the following: "Oh Allah if i'm gonna die, then let me enter paradise, and if i live, then let me fulfill my dreams".
wallahi Allah aza wajala answered her prayers. imams in her local area witnessed the miracle. she no longer has Nephritic Lupus or that deficiency disorder disease. she is currently having on going treatments because the doctors wanna make sure.
she has her life back - by the Grace and mercy of Allah. thousands of muslims made dua for her and Allah accepted alhamdulillah! and she's gonna visit me PERSONALLY and i am going to do the same. i will keep you all updated on this dear friend of mine. take care, wasalamu alaykum.
ps: she doesn't have a job yet but is looking for one, so if anyone can help out with donations, that'd be appreciated. take care.
ALHAMDULILLAH!!! i'm so happy for her. and i hope that a miracle like that can take place in the lives of those who've lost hope.

AlhamduliAllah! AlhamduliAllah! AlhamduliAllah............this is such a happy news:D
crying out of joy and happpiness! ya rab! you're the greatest! I worship none but you and I thank you for this amaazing news! O0oh Allah you work mericles and in you I put my trust! i ask you o0h giver of everything to keep this sister healthy and strengthen her iman! oh Rab the creator of everything I ask you to give miracles to those who have lost hope, for when the world walks off from a person, you're o0h Allah you're the one who is there to help them get throw this! ya rab, I thank you and praise you for accepting this sisters dua and that of all your slaves! you're the creator, the most kind the ever lasting rab..................:shahadah::shahadah:
This week so far...........this is the only post that has made me happy and I know and I am certain that Allah is there for all of us..........thank you and jazakaAllah khairan sis Na'imah for updating us, I appreciate this andI have beenn reading and waiting for this news and tonight it has happened!!! though I dont really know this sister, my heart goes out for her, and I shall keep her in my duas as always!
I am over joyed with this:D
may Allah bless you for your efforts, grant you happiness, give you all that you ask of Him and most importantly give you the greates gift which is JANNAH! ameen ya Allah! ameen!

MutlekM

:salam2:
May Allah s.w.t strengthen our heart in Islam and may Allah s.w.t save her from the disease.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

SubhanAllah :D i am so so so happy for her :D may Allah (swt) always keep her happy :) this is so wonderful mashallah she was patient and she prayed and Allah (swt) answered her call Mashallah :)

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Allahu Laa Ilaaha Illa Huwal Hayyul Qayyoom. Subuhaanallah! Subuhaanallah! Subuhaanallah!

I am speechless. Laa Ilaaha Illallah. Yesterday, she was at a state of fighting to death. See the mercy and ability of Allah. Today, her illness has wiped out completely. MashaAllah!

I do not have any words with me to express my feelings now. Even though a bullet may not make me cry, I could not stay away from it when I hear this news.

This news has given me so much courage and inshaAllah I will never lose hope in Allah. Ya Allah! al-Adheem! You know what my illness is, and what I ask from you. Everyday, you show us your signs. Cure my illness and keep me healthy Ya Rabb! Ameen!

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
amazing...................subhanallah
SubhanAllah :D i am so so so happy for her :D may Allah (swt) always keep her happy :) this is so wonderful mashallah she was patient and she prayed and Allah (swt) answered her call Mashallah :)

pay my salams and love to this lovely sis.:hearts:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Allahu Laa Ilaaha Illa Huwal Hayyul Qayyoom. Subuhaanallah! Subuhaanallah! Subuhaanallah!

I am speechless. Laa Ilaaha Illallah. Yesterday, she was at a state of fighting to death. See the mercy and ability of Allah. Today, her illness has wiped out completely. MashaAllah!

I do not have any words with me to express my feelings now. Even though a bullet may not make me cry, I could not stay away from it when I hear this news.

This news has given me so much courage and inshaAllah I will never lose hope in Allah. Ya Allah! al-Adheem! You know what my illness is, and what I ask from you. Everyday, you show us your signs. Cure my illness and keep me healthy Ya Rabb! Ameen!

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

AMeen brother Ameen , be patient and it will will be wonderful in the end SubhanAllah :)

abdie

sis you said that this sis lives in MN right anywho
mashallah this a good story to help ppl with there faith and may allah be pleased with her for ever and insallah all of us shell learn something from our dear sis insallah mashallah wat a beautiful story tho well keep us in the loop inshallah and have a good one yall :wasalam: