my engagement

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
::salam2:
May Allah SWT make my whole ummah unite n Happy
ameen
sisters n brother m breaking the news of my engagement i was intending to stop myself until nikh, but few posts push me to do this,
so i got engaged, Alhumdulillah, to serve the purpose of my post i would like to share bit of my historical review .. lol:shymuslima1:
i have done my studies few years back and after studying Quran i decided to stay in home, so i was in my home for about 2 and a half years, waiting for appropriate proposal, so many people approached my home, but with materialistic orientation. which was never acceptable for me, coz i left that sort of life with full conviction bi fizalillah few pious people where rejected by my mother due to their economic conditions, at times i decided to never get married in case i couldn't find a religious person but in last few months i find a very pious person's proposal Alhumdulillah i was not certain due to my family's materialistic attitude, but it was Allah SWT's will n it was fixed before ramadan now at third day of Eid our mothers finally announced this. Alhumdulillah:hearts:
that person is exact what i prayed for, subhan Allah when someone tell me about his habits i feel like some one carved my words of duws MashaAllah la quwata illa billah, m not a pious person, He Al Rehman listed to me,
so my brothers and sister who are getting desperate about a pious spouse, please keep praying and truest Allah, He is all-listening all-knowing, inshaAllah you will be Happy with what He will select for you.

رَبَّنَا هَبْ لَنَا مِنْ أَزْوَجِنَا وَذُرِّيَّـتِنَا قُرَّةَ أَعْيُنٍ﴾
﴿وَاجْعَلْنَا لِلْمُتَّقِينَ إِمَاماً:tti_sister:
:wasalam:

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Walaikum as salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu sister

You're in our duwas always. May Allah give you the best of the best husbands and may you lead a righteous life with him. May Allah Aj'wajal save you from the fitnah of this world, from the fitnah of Dajjal, from evil whisperings of shaitan, from trials of grave and from Hell Fire.

There is a poem - The For Real Husband. If you've got time, read it.

as salamu alaikum.

Lookingforlight

Slave of Allah
Best of wishes sister, May Allah shower His Mercy upon both of you- and pray that all of us bachelors get the wife of their dreams someday InshaAllah :)

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
Walaikum as salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu sister

You're in our duwas always. May Allah give you the best of the best husbands and may you lead a righteous life with him. May Allah Aj'wajal save you from the fitnah of this world, from the fitnah of Dajjal, from evil whisperings of shaitan, from trials of grave and from Hell Fire.

There is a poem - The For Real Husband. If you've got time, read it.

as salamu alaikum.
jasak Allah brother for your kind words n duws, subhan Allah such tender words from a brother made my eyes wet May Allah keep you in His protection n bestow you with his mercy
ameen
and this peom is also wonderful mashaAllah

Best of wishes sister, May Allah shower His Mercy upon both of you- and pray that all of us bachelors get the wife of their dreams someday InshaAllah
jasak Allah brother , sure i will do duwa inshaAllah
n jasak Allah sister Allah is with me :hearts:

ayesha_r

Muslimah
:salam2:
BIG HUG SISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I am soooooooooo happy for YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.......
CONGRATS........:D:D:D:D:D:D::D
best wishes for the wedding
i am waiting for my invitation:D:D
take care
walikum salam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalmau allaicum

Mabrook dear sister for your sweet news Mashallah:hijabi: Alhamdulilah,Allah has showen true blessing for you,and may He still keep you and your husband in life harmony,success and happiness.ameen.

May Allah bless you sister with happy life InshaAllah.:hearts:

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Asslamu Alaikum

:salam2: ,
Mabrook Sister....:wavyarms::wavyarms::jumpclap::jumpclap: .

Wedding bells at TTI again. May ALLAH SWT bless you with the best in this world and akhira. Ameen.

Wassalam

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
:wasalam: sister,
Mubarak on your engagement! :ma:
May Allah Ta'ala grant you a happy peaceful and successful marriage life with righteous and pious childrens. ameen. :tti_sister:
PS -please remember me in your dua's

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2: sister saima,

Heartiest Congratulations to you and your family :) ..

May Allah swt bless you with a happy and successful married life. Ameen

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum
Sister aap ko bohat bohat mubarik ho :) Mashallah

may Allah (swt) keep ur wedding bond and love strong always - ameen

Imad

Assalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

رَبَّنَا هَبْ لَنَا مِنْ أَزْوَجِنَا وَذُرِّيَّـتِنَا قُرَّةَ أَعْيُنٍ
وَاجْعَلْنَا لِلْمُتَّقِينَ إِمَاماً

Amien

Walaikoem esalaam warahmatullahi wbarakatuh

Almaas

Asalaamualaykum,

MashAllah that's great new sis, Mubarak!

May Allah swt grant you a very happy and beautiful marriage. Ameen

All the best :hijabi:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
MEEEEEEEE>...............HAAAAAAAPPPYYY>:D

:salam2: beloved sister SAIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA::D:D:D:D

:hearts:
:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap:
I am so so so happy for you dear birdiiii!!:D
so so happppyyy....i mean super happy :D:SMILY252:
HUGSS and kiisssees your way birdiii:D:D:D
may Allah SWT keep you guys happy, may Allah bless you with pios kids, may Allah make you those who live under His laws and legestlations, may Allah protect your marriage and always help you, may Allah forgive your sins, and make you those He blesses with janah on the day of ressurection. Ameen
may Allah bless the other singles with pious spouses;););)
ameen ya ilahi!
:hearts::hearts: CONGRATSSSSSSSSSS DEAREST BAJIII:D:D:D:hearts::hearts:
HUGG:SMILY252::SMILY252:

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
Jasak Allah All of you for your love ....:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:..........may Allah grant you all what you wish for
may Allah shower his love and mercy on all of uss make our path easy ...........and make our destination clear before us and let us not be delt in illusions of this world ammen:SMILY259::wasalam: