It is impossible to understand!!!

BinKhadija

An Akhu
thanks bro and sister asja u help means alot mayAllah help u in return................and i knew what moderator means here:hijabi:

Oh sorry for posting the defination of it then. I thoght of including it cos you tried Moderator as a username etc. Well, never mind ukhti. Insha'Allah.

And certainly, you're welcome. May Allah Help us all.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
My dearest Asja, i am so hapy that you have said all these things, because i too feel like this, and many times have felt like leaving this site. Alhamduillah i have learnt alot here, without a doubt, but i to can't understand the way others speak to the opposite gender. Allah knows best.

Assalamu allaicum my dearest sis Iffat.

I know sister how you feel because many times I also felt wish to leave TTI,because there are sometimes some actions and words that can really hurt us. But Alhmadulilah like you too I have decide to stay because we do not know to who we can help,us there are many new Muslim and new Muslimahs that are coming to learn about Islaam,and Inhsallah we all can help them.

We can never know SubhnaAllah,because sometimes one shared haadith or ayaah can help someone to understand Islaam or to love Islaam more.

May Allah bless you my sweetest for all your kindness.

:wasalam:

slave_of_Allah

Assalamu allaicum my dearest sis Iffat.

I know sister how you feel because many times I also felt wish to leave TTI,because there are sometimes some actions and words that can really hurt us. But Alhmadulilah like you too I have decide to stay because we do not know to who we can help,us there are many new Muslim and new Muslimahs that are coming to learn about Islaam,and Inhsallah we all can help them.

We can never know SubhnaAllah,because sometimes one shared haadith or ayaah can help someone to understand Islaam or to love Islaam more.

May Allah bless you my sweetest for all your kindness.

My dearest Asja, it is always nice to hear from you. And i agree with everything you have said, and even at times now i think of leaving, but alhamduillah, what makes me stay, is souls like yours, and very few other sisters.

It is very uncomfortable when others don't speak to you with decency, when they are the opposite gender especailly, and i have noticed personally myself that some souls do not have any shame whilst they write, and some things shouldn't be said, yes we are all brothers and sisters in Islam, and there is nothing wrong with joking about, just as long as it doesn't go outside of the ruling of islam. But brothers should stick to brothers, and sisters to sisters, i like to have a laugh, but i prefer to share with sisters, not brothers, they don't have this right. Many don't understand this, and just let people be, and my job here is only to please Allah, by giving du'as to others, and trying to give best advice all the time.

Alhamduillah, i know you understand this very well, and that is why i am so close to you, and also because you are very close to Allah, masha'Allah your soul is very beautiful, and I love to read your words, which make my eyes water.

Ya Allah, please bless my sister Asja, she truly is very close to You, and let me meet this soul that is close to You, so i too can beocme a little closer to You, for my heart doesn't yearn for anything else. Ya Allah, forgive my sister, and make her one of those who will be in Your shade, and never let her eyes remain dry, and let her always be in tears remembering You. Aameen!!!!

Ukhti, these words are from my heart, and i mean every word. I love u dearly for the sake of Allah. I am always here for you.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
My dearest Asja, it is always nice to hear from you. And i agree with everything you have said, and even at times now i think of leaving, but alhamduillah, what makes me stay, is souls like yours, and very few other sisters.

It is very uncomfortable when others don't speak to you with decency, when they are the opposite gender especailly, and i have noticed personally myself that some souls do not have any shame whilst they write, and some things shouldn't be said, yes we are all brothers and sisters in Islam, and there is nothing wrong with joking about, just as long as it doesn't go outside of the ruling of islam. But brothers should stick to brothers, and sisters to sisters, i like to have a laugh, but i prefer to share with sisters, not brothers, they don't have this right. Many don't understand this, and just let people be, and my job here is only to please Allah, by giving du'as to others, and trying to give best advice all the time.

Alhamduillah, i know you understand this very well, and that is why i am so close to you, and also because you are very close to Allah, masha'Allah your soul is very beautiful, and I love to read your words, which make my eyes water.

Ya Allah, please bless my sister Asja, she truly is very close to You, and let me meet this soul that is close to You, so i too can beocme a little closer to You, for my heart doesn't yearn for anything else. Ya Allah, forgive my sister, and make her one of those who will be in Your shade, and never let her eyes remain dry, and let her always be in tears remembering You. Aameen!!!!

Ukhti, these words are from my heart, and i mean every word. I love u dearly for the sake of Allah. I am always here for you.

assalmau allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakthuhu

I agree with everything you said my dear sister,and mashllah for your so good and wise thinking. Inshallah we all will benefit from your advices and always make sure that Allah is watching us,our behaviour and our acts.ameen

May Allah bless my beautiful sister Iffat,and give her always noor on her face and heart.

I love you so so so much