The Arrivals Series By hashemsfilm

Status
Not open for further replies.

*salsabeel*

AsSalam o alaikum wr wb ...brothers and sisters...Im new to this forum... i just wanted to know about the series of videos on youtube named "The Arrivals Series by hashemsfilm". It is very very famous on the internet, almost all the internet using muslims know about it and are watching it. Its about the coming of Dajjal. And muslims are actually following it and believing each and everything which is included in this series. I just wanted to know if all they say is right and according to the Quran and Sunnah and what is your personal opinion about it?. Please help me out. If it is not in favour of islam and is spreading wrong information then it is our duty to tell people abt that..

JazakAllah
ws wr wb

salam alaykum

1st of all welcome.............secondly the arrivals is made by shia.......thye do talk about some good things like how they control our minds using tv and the like but there is also alot of BS in it like 9/11 was a ritual and talking bout energies in Islam which come in clockwise from the heavens and something which i have never heard of.....they r jz adding stuff based on their guesses trying to create some thrills in their series.....my advise listen to sheikh imran hosseini as his talk is based on quran and sunnah on the coming of the dajjal rather than his thoughts.....i mean if dajjal wanted to come he wouldnt need some rituals .....he will come when Allah(swt) has prescribed his time

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
salams sister and welcome ,
the arrivals is not to be taken seriously as it is not from the Quran and sunaah and it has been said that it has been made by the shiia, but........on the other hand it hs got a lot of people thinking and talking about the subject!
w/salams
Um Mustafa

dsentral

the arrival maker not shia

contrary to popular belief the makers are not shia not sunni they do not follow any sects they are muslims if anyone had watched the whole series you would have seen that they actually inform people of this what a shame that even in this day and age muslim brothers and sisters want to divide and judge others by saying such and such is from this sect and that sect was our nabi (salle allaho walleyhe wasalam) from any sect? NOOOOO he was a muslim and a proper one at that. who is anyone to judge anyone look at your ownselves. only allah can judge between us remember you will all have to answer for what u did and said and accused each other of being in this life on the day of qiyamah.

dsentral

sheikh imran hosein

salam alaykum

1st of all welcome.............secondly the arrivals is made by shia.......thye do talk about some good things like how they control our minds using tv and the like but there is also alot of BS in it like 9/11 was a ritual and talking bout energies in Islam which come in clockwise from the heavens and something which i have never heard of.....they r jz adding stuff based on their guesses trying to create some thrills in their series.....my advise listen to sheikh imran hosseini as his talk is based on quran and sunnah on the coming of the dajjal rather than his thoughts.....i mean if dajjal wanted to come he wouldnt need some rituals .....he will come when Allah(swt) has prescribed his time

you gave advise to listen to shiekh imran hosein the shiekh actually comended the arrivals team on their project and in his book gog and magog in the modern age he actually refers to the arrivals team in his introduction also now that phase 3 is up and running on you tube by the makers of the arrivals who pops up in the video ohhh lookey here its shiekh imran hosein. stop this sunni shia sect business there is no need for this in a muslim persons perspective following the quran and the sunnah is if we follow that we cannot go wrong

sabreena

I remember the first time watching the full thing; I couldn't stop thinking about it, and how much short time we have left on Earth, and how we really need to focus on ourselves and to perfecting our Deen.
You don't even need to watch the series to know all of this. Read the Qur'an and the Sunnah of our Prophet (SaW).

ummyasiin

Striving for Janatul firdous
I just watched the entire series, and it hs me spooked! paranoid and researching the whole illuminatti, freemason, zionist etc, Iam learning so much about this wicked dunya, Alhamdulilah it has only strenghthned my faith in Allah swt. Alhamdulilah.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
I just watched the entire series, and it hs me spooked! paranoid and researching the whole illuminatti, freemason, zionist etc, Iam learning so much about this wicked dunya, Alhamdulilah it has only strenghthned my faith in Allah swt. Alhamdulilah.

:salam2: sister,

Remember that the person who has made the series has made a lot of sweeping assumptions and he has his own ideas that he is trying to justify. Yes you read that right !

The creator of the series is indoctrinating the viewers eventhough its ironic as his videos speak about indoctrination etc as well. The whole Dubai thing was hilarious.. Seriously !

Sister, dont be paranoid as he has expressed his strong personal opinions through his work. Plus some brothers have mentioned that he is propagating a strong Shia ideology (wa Allahu Alim) and its not a good idea to believe in everything mentioned.

ummyasiin

Striving for Janatul firdous

Remember that the person who has made the series has made a lot of sweeping assumptions and he has his own ideas that he is trying to justify. Yes you read that right !

The creator of the series is indoctrinating the viewers eventhough its ironic as his videos speak about indoctrination etc as well. The whole Dubai thing was hilarious.. Seriously !

Sister, dont be paranoid as he has expressed his strong personal opinions through his work. Plus some brothers have mentioned that he is propagating a strong Shia ideology (wa Allahu Alim) and its not a good idea to believe in everything mentioned.

I understand what you are saying brother, however he says that he is not shia, nor sunni but what Allah swt has commanded him to be a muslim.....my limited knowledge is limited,...I know nothing. however during my research I have come across many differant webs and blogs who have the same speculations but are christians,....and sum are just ppl like me that wanted to satify curiosity and reveald what they found, down to vacines!!! which is apart of depopulation and etc...this stuff is big. My only sincere advice for myself and all of us is hold tight to the rope of Allah swt and he would guide us throught all this wicked darkness right to his light.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
I understand what you are saying brother, however he says that he is not shia, nor sunni but what Allah swt has commanded him to be a muslim.....my limited knowledge is limited,...I know nothing. however during my research I have come across many differant webs and blogs who have the same speculations but are christians,....and sum are just ppl like me that wanted to satify curiosity and reveald what they found, down to vacines!!! which is apart of depopulation and etc...this stuff is big. My only sincere advice for myself and all of us is hold tight to the rope of Allah swt and he would guide us throught all this wicked darkness right to his light.

:salam2:

Yes sister you are right we should hold the rope of Allah swt tight by following the Quran and Sunnah to our best ability.

The kuffar country can try whatever they want but our help comes from Allah swt and that's enough for us Alhumdulillah :).

I mean he talks about stuff like music, television etc etc. But do knowledgeable muslims indulge in such activities anyway ? So we are fine Insha'Allah as long we stick to our deen.

:wasalam:

jz wondering bro is the thing they say that some weird fog is there around al-burj every morning true??

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaamalikom

I really dont undertand why Muslim pay attention to silly stuff which has no effect in our daily life. As its not enough what our prophet peacebe up on him said in Ahadith and Sunnah, no we need other to put in thier translation and ideas. I would advise to better spend your time with better way to understnd Quran and Sunnah.

May Allah guide us all.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
jz wondering bro is the thing they say that some weird fog is there around al-burj every morning true??

All utter nonsense !.. This is what happens when you watch too many movies and conspiracy illuminati stuff..

Just for the record, Dubai isn't preparing for the arrival of the Dajjal.:rolleyes:

i think now theyve totally been misguided ...jz look at their latest release

http://www.wakeupproject.com/VList.asp?Series=29&Video=76

they think they r really cool like members of the hood ....wannabee rappers.....its jz pathetic .........they talk about not being controlled but they r being controlled.....jz look at their videos all music......now theyve introduced rap with a sidekick saying bom chuk bom chuk bom chuk...pal cant buy a drumset i guess so he uses his mouth :lol:

i dont c them doing anything Islamic........my analysis is well these guys r obsessed with the dajjal........they forgot that they wont b asked on the dajjal on the day day of Judgement but about their deeds..........

slave_of_Allah

Rather than worrying about the arrivals, and whether it is true, or Not, or whether the people are sunni or shia, why don't we just focus on ourselves and think about where we are going, and how much time do we really have. There is no time to waste, we need to just get on with it, and follow ONLY the Qur'an and Sunnah, and let the dunya do what it is they want to do. Do we not have Allah? Subhan'Allah, what more do we want????!!!!!

It is very sad that something like this is a wake up call, rather the words of Qur'an should wake us up, and really shake us, but we don't read the Qur'an with undertsanding, or reflect upon its verses. Think about this.

Ya Allah, all that we want is to be with You, and to glorify you, so let us be these kind of people, and please save us form all the fitnah in the world, and help us to remember You all the time. Ya Allah our eyes have beocme dry, please let tears flow from them in Your rememberance, and help us to be amongst those who speak the truth, and who sincerly yearn to see You, Ya Allah what more could our souls want, please don't deprive us of this blessing, we are to weak, and all we need is You, so let our feeble eyes see Your beauty, and let our ears hear You speak to us, and address us as the people of paradise!!! Aameen!!!!!!!

abdul mobeen

contrary to popular belief the makers are not shia not sunni they do not follow any sects they are muslims if anyone had watched the whole series you would have seen that they actually inform people of this what a shame that even in this day and age muslim brothers and sisters want to divide and judge others by saying such and such is from this sect and that sect was our nabi (salle allaho walleyhe wasalam) from any sect? NOOOOO he was a muslim and a proper one at that. who is anyone to judge anyone look at your ownselves. only allah can judge between us remember you will all have to answer for what u did and said and accused each other of being in this life on the day of qiyamah.
----------------- the prophet said there is going to be 73 sects in my ummah and 72 are going to hell and 1 to heaven

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
you gave advise to listen to shiekh imran hosein the shiekh actually comended the arrivals team on their project and in his book gog and magog in the modern age he actually refers to the arrivals team in his introduction also now that phase 3 is up and running on you tube by the makers of the arrivals who pops up in the video ohhh lookey here its shiekh imran hosein. stop this sunni shia sect business there is no need for this in a muslim persons perspective following the quran and the sunnah is if we follow that we cannot go wrong

:salam2:

"Shaykh" Imran Husayn weird assumptions and conspiracy theories about Dajjal are contradictory to the authentic hadiths about Dajjal. Ironically, he quotes one the same hadith in his book!

Why do people don't read what has come to us from authentic narrations from qualified Scholars?

Worse still, we go and read and see all these slick and sensational conspiracy theories and come back confused and confuse others.

The issue of Dajjal has been discussed in the light of authentic hadith many times on TTI(just search Dajjal and you can see Bilal Phillips video). And first and foremost we should seek knowledge about foundations of Islaam, Tawheed and Aqeedah.

I'm posting the videos:

Dajjal ( Anti christ ) by Dr Bilal Philips​

[yt]VfQPzL4EFxQ[/yt]

[yt]jryWw-jijBc[/yt]

[yt]ixX3iiEv5_M[/yt]

[yt]C_2D7Bb0jko[/yt]

[yt]6x6Kms6W8Vo[/yt]

:wasalam:

Status
Not open for further replies.