Anyone knows how to deal with bad ppl!

etoile_de_mer

:salam2:
brothers & sisters....i have a problem...
any advices and suggestions will be most welcome..
well to sum up....i came to realise that my bad neighbour is the head of my dept...and this bad is doing all sort of things...to do our life difficult...

etoile_de_mer

:wasalam:
well me & my husband we are constructing our house...and now we are putting a boundary wall on our plot of land..this neighbour he lives at the end of the street but his sister in law who is also the wife of a minister here in my country has a plot of land next to ours...
now he comes and check the boundary wall each & every time(guess he has a lot of free time)..and my good neighbour who is at the back of my house also got a notice from the council to stop work ..my good neighbour send his application already but has started constructing a boundary wall at the back cos the application is taking a long time..now no one would come to check ..until they got a complaint...we know for sure he is the one wh called at the council...and now i realised that he works in the same dept as mine!!!!!:girl3:
i don't know what to do or say...he is a very bad person...he is checking on my wall each n every day..and i have to face him at work..it is a terrible situation..

muaz bin jabbal

:wasalam:
well me & my husband we are constructing our house...and now we are putting a boundary wall on our plot of land..this neighbour he lives at the end of the street but his sister in law who is also the wife of a minister here in my country has a plot of land next to ours...
now he comes and check the boundary wall each & every time(guess he has a lot of free time)..and my good neighbour who is at the back of my house also got a notice from the council to stop work ..my good neighbour send his application already but has started constructing a boundary wall at the back cos the application is taking a long time..now no one would come to check ..until they got a complaint...we know for sure he is the one wh called at the council...and now i realised that he works in the same dept as mine!!!!!:girl3:
i don't know what to do or say...he is a very bad person...he is checking on my wall each n every day..and i have to face him at work..it is a terrible situation..
salaamz my sister

My advice to you is that make duafor Allah swt to help you insha Allah ,he willl make it ,lol this a serious matter i suggest put it thruogh this site www.alislam.co.za,this Mufti mite hepl :)
May Allah be with you