pllzzz i want these books..

co7a

i want the book of saheeh el bukhary and saheeh muslim computerized that i can search by one word to findthis hadeeth
jazko allaho 7'ayran....
w salamo...

umm hussain

asalam alaikum

I have Bukhari, computerised version but it doesnt have a search panel but has chapters in a folder and Tasfir Ibn Kathir, that one has a search panel

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2:

:ma: fastest response ever.....:blackhijab:

Jazzak-Allah Khair

:wasalam:

co7a

jazakom allahp khayran

the best thing in this forum that the ppl on it have fast reply thaaank u all and jazakom allaho khayran...
wasalam

salam

:salam2:

how can i post in a new form

Asalamo alaikom

The records of the Hadith bear ample testimony to the fact that fasting was a common religious practice among the pre-Islamic Arabs too, and they used to observe fast on the tenth of Muharram because it was on this very day that Allah saved Moses and his companions from the clutches of the Pharaoh who was drowned in the sea along with his army. The Arabs and other people too were familiar with fasting as an act of penitence or of propitiation or a preparatory rite before some act of sacramental eating or an initiation or a mourning ceremony.

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/muslim/006.smt.html

Book 006, Number 2499:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that the Quraish used to fast on the day of 'Ashura in the pre-Islamic days and the Messenger ot Allah (may peace be upon him) also observed it. When he migrated to Medina, he himself observed this fast and commanded (others) to observe it. But when fasting during the month of Ramadan was made obligatory he said: He who wishes to observe this fast may do so, and he who wishes to abandon it may do so.

Book 006, Number 2612:
Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported that he (the Messenger of Allah) was asked as to which prayer was most excellent after the prescribed prayer, and which fast was most excellent after the month of Ramadan. He said: Prayer offered in the middle of the night and the most excellent fast after (fasting) in the month of Ramadan is the fast in God's month al-Muharram.

Does any one knows when is the 10th day of al-Muharram (a brother told me on sunday and monday, 9th and 10)