I M back!!!

naaad

mu'minah
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Welcome back, sister. We missed you and your great posts. Congratulations for your marriage. May God bless you and keep your marriage and faith strong and lasting and amen to your du`aa.

THANKS brother!!! i missed TTI as well!
AMEEEN AMEEEN!! wonderful dua indeed!

naaad

mu'minah
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله وبركاته

Hope you all are doing well by the Grace and Mercy of AlMighty ALLAH!!!

i m here again... i havent really been away from TTI but wasnt able to post any threads.

i want to share my happiness with my TTI family..
ALLAH (SWT) has blessed my married life and gifted us a baby girl last month..these have been the most precious moments of my life...May ALLAH protect her from all evil and may she be among the Righteous!!!

i hope u all remember us in ur duas...:tti_sister:

May ALLAH grant children to all those who are waiting and praying to live this beautiful day...

PS: i wanted to inform this personally to some of my friends here but couldnt, i m sure they'll understand...

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Congratulation!

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله وبركاته

Hope you all are doing well by the Grace and Mercy of AlMighty ALLAH!!!

i m here again... i havent really been away from TTI but wasnt able to post any threads.

i want to share my happiness with my TTI family..
ALLAH (SWT) has blessed my married life and gifted us a baby girl last month..these have been the most precious moments of my life...May ALLAH protect her from all evil and may she be among the Righteous!!!

i hope u all remember us in ur duas...:tti_sister:

May ALLAH grant children to all those who are waiting and praying to live this beautiful day...

PS: i wanted to inform this personally to some of my friends here but couldnt, i m sure they'll understand...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Amiin!!!
To your kind duá.

Congratulation on the arrival of your beautiful baby girl!
Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt protect your family and reward you with more happiness~Amin!

Ramadhan Al Mubarak!

Take Care!
Thank you,

~Wassalam :)