My First day with Niqab

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualaikum to all my beloved sisters and respected brothers.

Today was my first day wearing niqab on the street.I went our with my mother in law and my son to buy some vegetables.

It was a great feeling.I felt nervous but it was just cool and people don't even care if am wearing niqab.It is a normal thing in Egypt alhamdulilah.
So am not a black sheep here lol..

The reason i decided to wear it because i feel so shame when am among my niqab friends.I feel like am not obeying Allah enough and i feel so shame.Now i am very proud and InshaAllah will remain this way.
There is nothing wrong in doing good things right?Alhamdulilah finally i had the courage to do it.

I have the thought of wearing it since in malaysia.BUt recently i make dua to Allah to ease me in wearing niqab.finally Allah has answered my dua..

Whatever u want,just ask Allah...he knows what is the best for u.
Plz make dua for me.assalamualikum

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
wa alayekum assalam

Coooool

here in the KSA if u dont cover ur face u r strange hehe

I'm happy to know that

PS : Je T'ADORE BEAUCOUP revert :hearts:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
Alhamdulillah ..
We just always have to have the right intention and to do everything sincerely and only for Allah ..
May Allah make it easy for you and may Allah guide every sister to reach that level of Iman ...

waaleikum salam

revert2007

Love Fishing
well Egypt is gonna bann niqab and i dont know how serious they are about it...but usually they dont dare to Mess with foreigners and i hope they will allow me and otherS to wear niqab...

why is it ok for women go half nude on the street,but not ok to cover their body?

why is it ok for women to arouse men but it is not ok to keep them silent?

where is the freedom of life?where are the so called democarcy they are talking about?

why is it bothering them if we are being religious?

AM I EATING THEIR FOODDDDDDDDDDDDD???? :angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred:

revert2007

Love Fishing
I just had "war" with my neighbour that i have been telling u...she and her daughter came,just 1 mint ago and saying that niqab is not islamic and even if i wear niqab am not gona go anywhere(iman will be still the same rank)....am just blablablabla...i don't care what u say...

they are talking about my niqab,what about their hjab?they don't even follow the fardh?so why are they talking about my niqab...so what i f am wearing niqab..am not using their money and not causing any problem to them...and the daughter proudly said that she has been for hajj and 6 times for umrahhh..(ya rich people mashaAllah)..yet where is the hijab??

and she said we cannot be compared to the wives of the prophet pbuh..well than we cannot be compared to the prophet pbuh himself,yet we must follow his sunnah.am i right?so there is nothing wrong by following his wives examples...

and she start talking about Al-azhar sheikh who came out with long winded notes about banning the niqab...they suppose to bann al-azhar in the first place...

i really don't care what others say...i do everything Allah's way :)

warda A

Sister
I just had "war" with my neighbour that i have been telling u...she and her daughter came,just 1 mint ago and saying that niqab is not islamic and even if i wear niqab am not gona go anywhere(iman will be still the same rank)....am just blablablabla...i don't care what u say...

they are talking about my niqab,what about their hjab?they don't even follow the fardh?so why are they talking about my niqab...so what i f am wearing niqab..am not using their money and not causing any problem to them...and the daughter proudly said that she has been for hajj and 6 times for umrahhh..(ya rich people mashaAllah)..yet where is the hijab??

and she said we cannot be compared to the wives of the prophet pbuh..well than we cannot be compared to the prophet pbuh himself,yet we must follow his sunnah.am i right?so there is nothing wrong by following his wives examples...

and she start talking about Al-azhar sheikh who came out with long winded notes about banning the niqab...they suppose to bann al-azhar in the first place...

i really don't care what others say...i do everything Allah's way :)

:ma::ma:

it is good that you are not swayed by those neigbors however annoying they are, am very happy that you are following your instincts, let them waste their time, you do not have to follow what they say. If they do not do hijab what right have they got to talk about eeman & niqab?

You are not alone and the Ahzar sheikh realy did some thing...
They should let the woman make her choice to wear niqab or not.

revert2007

Love Fishing
i just came back from buying vegetable with my mother in law..something funny happend lol...there was a girl on the street was chasing me and calling me ustazah lol(i don't even know how to read arabic how can i be ustazah lol)..she wants to sell a small tissue packet...i can't stop smiling..thanx to Allah am in my niqab and no one sees me smilling lol

and another woman came to beg money from me ...

i hope they won't keep on chasing me just because am wearing niqab :)

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
i just came back from buying vegetable with my mother in law..something funny happend lol...there was a girl on the street was chasing me and calling me ustazah lol(i don't even know how to read arabic how can i be ustazah lol)..she wants to sell a small tissue packet...i can't stop smiling..thanx to Allah am in my niqab and no one sees me smilling lol

and another woman came to beg money from me ...

i hope they won't keep on chasing me just because am wearing niqab :)

:):):):):):)..how sweeet!

a_stranger

:salam2:

What a beautifull feeling when one do something to please Allah swt : AlhamduliAllah remember you following the most noble women that walked on earth.

revert2007

Love Fishing

What a beautifull feeling when one do something to please Allah swt : AlhamduliAllah remember you following the most noble women that walked on earth.

well it is sometimes very streesful though coz am sort of like a black sheep here..and my neighbour will continue to gv their own fatwas...and am struggling alone coz my husband is not beside me at the moment...but i always make dua to Allah so that i won't be rude with them and take everything in easy way and go smooth...it is not ok to hv problem with the neighbours and i just hope i can be patience enough to endure everything.,. :)

Mohsina

Alhamdulillaah!

I very happy, knowing that womens & girls are wearing hijab.
we think that why Allaah has ordered us to be in veil but Allaah
Him Self is in 70 thousand veil.

a_stranger

well it is sometimes very streesful though coz am sort of like a black sheep here..and my neighbour will continue to gv their own fatwas...and am struggling alone coz my husband is not beside me at the moment...but i always make dua to Allah so that i won't be rude with them and take everything in easy way and go smooth...it is not ok to hv problem with the neighbours and i just hope i can be patience enough to endure everything.,. :)

Dear sister when you feel that argument of no use stop it , just smile for them and say a good word , when people decide not to accept truth then they will close their minds .......and never loose hope , show them that Niqab is the choise of the most noble polite muslema .........things change try to win their hearts by your kindness.:SMILY259:

Miss Aaliyah

Salam,
Mashallah I am so happy for you sister. I have already said it but it can never be said too many times. Inshallah you will keep it on forever :) And inshallah I will be able to have it one day too.

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member

masha'Allah! So nice to read your news! May Allah make it easy for you insha'Allah!

take care!

revert2007

Love Fishing
i forgot to share my story of eating with niqab lol...yesterdya i went to the sports club with my sister in law and my son and her son 11 years old...we drank pepsi and ate some sweets...that was the first time i ate
with niqab lol..not too bad though lol...and i saw many women with niqab...it is just normal...and my son knows me in niqab lol..he is 10 months odl now..even if i cover my face and all black..he still knows me lol...mashaAllah...and he will cry everytime i wear hijab n niqab coz he knows am gonna go out and leave him alone with my mother in law ..subahanaAllah.. :)

NourAlDeen

Asalamu aleikum wr wb..

MashaALLAH, how beautiful.. May ALLAH reward you for you good deeds and may ALLAH accept you du'a.. My ALLAH bless you and you family.. Ameeeeeeeeen!!

How sweet.. I Looooove babies.. Can wait to get my own little kid:D inshaALLAH..

Hana Askar

Awwwwww Masha'Allah sister, that is soo wonderful walahii. I am so happy and proud of you about not caring what others say. Masha'Allah keep it strong and to be honest i really wanted to wear the niqaab ever since i was just a kid. First i use to say I am going to wear it after i get married lol ( will back then i lived in a muslim country ) now i live in UK and am a student so i don't think i will be wearing it any time soon. I really really want to wear it :( i just can't wait for the day when i became like you sister :) Allah bless you :)