Why people quitting on their family

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
post that you are leaving?...
come on brother..plz dont even think about that....

lol no I am not thinking about leaving - although it appears I've taken a very very very long extended break from TTI that's all and I felt bad that I haven't posted in a while.

:)

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
lol no I am not thinking about leaving - although it appears I've taken a very very very long extended break from TTI that's all and I felt bad that I haven't posted in a while.

:)

haha! :D ;) good to have u back brother :D and yea u were taking some time off ;) that was fine thou :D

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu

Mashallah my dear brother,that was so beautiful and touching. Thank you so much for sharing with us and may Allah reword you for showing love for all of us and reword you for your good intentions. SubhanAllah it is great remainder,and it is nice to be part of one BIG family like it is TTI.:):hearts: .That is really blessing for all of us,and on the end all Muslims are like one big family.Alhamdulilah rabby al-amine.

May Allah bless you and reword you dear brother for your kindness.ameen summa ameen

wa allicum saalam wa raahmatullah wa baaraktuhu

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Yeah anyone plans tl leave us I'll direct him to this ^_^
It's a great thing to have such family , al7amdulillah .
I know sometimes we have to leave for our personal reasons but that never mean leaving forever , here we are all sisters and brothers and this brotherhood is in Islam and for Allah's sake so it must be forever .

Thanks for sharing :)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:

its good some one posted this.i don't understand why wud ppl just want to leave for reasons like these.

good one bro shaheer one mustn't leave his family.:hijabi::jazaak::D.may u get closer to Allah and his creation.like u r struggling to keep the family closer together.:hijabi:

:wasalam:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Yeah anyone plans tl leave us I'll direct him to this ^_^
It's a great thing to have such family , al7amdulillah .
I know sometimes we have to leave for our personal reasons but that never mean leaving forever , here we are all sisters and brothers and this brotherhood is in Islam and for Allah's sake so it must be forever .

Thanks for sharing :)

True sis :) inshallah everyone understand the love im trying to convey that is among the brother and sisters of this forum :) Alhumdulilah it truly is great to have this family

:) u r so right :) family member can be apart for a while but never shud go forever :)

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu

Mashallah my dear brother,that was so beautiful and touching. Thank you so much for sharing with us and may Allah reword you for showing love for all of us and reword you for your good intentions. SubhanAllah it is great remainder,and it is nice to be part of one BIG family like it is TTI.:):hearts: .That is really blessing for all of us,and on the end all Muslims are like one big family.Alhamdulilah rabby al-amine.

May Allah bless you and reword you dear brother for your kindness.ameen summa ameen

wa allicum saalam wa raahmatullah wa baaraktuhu

walaikum aslam warahmatuAllahi wabarakatuhu
JazakAllah khair for ur sweet and kind reply its always really nice to hear back from u
:) i love all my bro and sis very much inshallah taala we all will contribute to the family :)

Ibrahim_nur

Masha,allah bro, am new, and mylanguage of english is somehow bad.
Am learning alot in here.
May Allah bless you this world and hereafter.
:jazaak:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
wallahi.. ya akhi shaheer i luv u.. u r my brother

Tomjerry.jpg

:lol:

:lol: im Jerry for sure hehe

LOVE U TOO :D PA JI HEHE :D dont even care wat others say :D lol we are langotiye yaar hehe

1348000143_4552749584.jpg

SubhanAllah :D !!! LOL such good old memories hehe :D this thread really made me laugh hehe
ansari LOL check this out lol azhar ee ishq haha from u :p

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum

SubhanAllah all those people who said they would never leave but have left this forum I hope they are under the mercy of ALlah (swt) and still remember :) us

ansari

STRANGER...

SubhanAllah :D !!! LOL such good old memories hehe :D this thread really made me laugh hehe
ansari LOL check this out lol azhar ee ishq haha from u :p

lol...yesh, good old memories, Alhamdulillah...
love you for the sake of ALLAH...

:wasalam:

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah
:salam2: wa rahmatul lahi wa barkatuhu

well good u bumped this thread, worth a read!
Its quite old, but still refreshing and beautiful Mashallah!

i have been away for quite a long time..but yes missed this family a lot..i might take a leave again but yep am never quitting on TTI!
Learned a lot here, had a warm stay, Blessed to be here Alhamdulilah :hijabi:

Bro Shaheer, Beautiful & lovely words out there! Inshaallah hope no one leaves our family again, and inshaallah those who left return soon, Allah love u for loving us for His sake,
Allah keep u and ur loved ones blissful, peaceful, loved & blessed in this world & hereafter Ameen

Jazakallahu khairan wa kaseeran

Allah keep us united always & may we all remain under His Mercy & Protection always Ameen

Love all for Allah's sake

salam alaikum