Your way to Islam !!!!!share your story

Manaal_e_Afghan

Walaikum salaam wr wb

MashAllah Bro may Allah swt always make you strong and steasfast to follow islam
May Allah swt bless you
Ameen

Lookingforlight

Slave of Allah
Do we born Muslims realize how lucky we are to have been born into the faith? However, the convert borthers and sisters are luckier than us IMO since a great reward awaits them Insha Allah!

Islam is True

Alhamdulilah look at how all guides ppl 2 Islam

"Allah guides whom he wills we can't guide those who we will"

it is our DUTY as Muslims to give dawah even though we are not successful we SHOULD still give dawah

ericjgreen

Asalaama Lakum

i just took my shihada at home and i found the light to islam through step father and many other brothers and it makes sense to me to buhleeve in what makes sense of reality to me

Walakum Salaam

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Asalaama Lakum

i just took my shihada at home and i found the light to islam through step father and many other brothers and it makes sense to me to buhleeve in what makes sense of reality to me

Walakum Salaam

:salam2:
Mashallah Brother, COngratulation on saying the Shahada and Welcome to Islam :)

tj0050

salam

i all was like learning about other religions and my parents where the kind of people who where hard core christions and they where kind of shoving it in my face so i was like ok wait i want to do this on my own so i started learning about being a muslim and the more i learned the more i like it and so ya that's my story :)

Lookingforlight

Slave of Allah
i all was like learning about other religions and my parents where the kind of people who where hard core christions and they where kind of shoving it in my face so i was like ok wait i want to do this on my own so i started learning about being a muslim and the more i learned the more i like it and so ya that's my story :)

:salam2:

Allah bless you brother.

Elise

Hiyaaaaaa, assalamu 'alaykum,

Just an update in my story:

Told my mum about me being a muslim... and..... she took it well!!! :D :D :D
no fighting, no arguments. I'm soooo happy :D:D
she just said it was my choice and that she respected that because she trusts me for doing the right thing
-- Jumping with joy --

abdellah007

Hiyaaaaaa, assalamu 'alaykum,

Just an update in my story:

Told my mum about me being a muslim... and..... she took it well!!! :D :D :D
no fighting, no arguments. I'm soooo happy :D:D
she just said it was my choice and that she respected that because she trusts me for doing the right thing
-- Jumping with joy --

Alhamdolilah sister Elise,

we are happy for you too.

Fatima.

Hello, I want to tell my story too.
When I was a child my father send me to an islamitisch skool. I still remember those times. It was a good skool. I live in holland, so there where not many islamtisch skools. they closed the skool and then I went to a skool with lot of christians. whole my family are muslims. But the side of my father doing more with it. They wear hijaab. I was just a normal girl. Who like to go outside with friends. Doing grazy things. fall in love with a boy. Just doing my thing. Not realize that I was doing wrong. Untill I was thinking about it. Crying every night about the things I've done. I was a litlle scared to wear a hijaab, so I waited. Then I went to marokko this vacation. I have got there a aunt who is a good muslim. She always talk with my sisters and me to wear a hijaab and pray. She lived in our house in marokko. this year she moved out, because she get married. one day my sisters and me where cleaning our house. my parents went to the city to buy some stuff, because we almost went back to holland. I was ready with cleaning and I was trying to wear an hijaab. First I was laughing with my sisters. I played an old woman. We where laughing en then they got back to clean. I was wearing my clothes. It was a long dress. It was modern in the summer. Then I get back to the room from my parents. I saw a hijaab in the same color as my dress. I wanted to try. I was doing it. And I looked in the mirror. I was so beautiful. That was the day I opened my eyes. I cried from happines. I did whudu and I prayed. When I was ready I cried again. About everything I did wrong in my life. I just hoped allah SWT will forgive me. Now the days I still wear my hijaad. Next week I am 18. Then I want to wear a niqab, But it's a big step. I'm really nervous. But I'm excited. I think when I where a niqab I really feel good. Back in the days I can't read the quran. Now I am taking lessons to learn it.
I am sow shamefull for lot things.

But I'm really happy that I took the step to the islam!
I feel so great since I wear my hijaab, since I listen to the quran.
I really hope that more people turn to the islam!

Sorry, I know some words are not correct. but I can't write english very good.

atrociouz_03

Allahu Akbar I've read all the stories and Im just so excited that this many have accepted Islam and how they have. your stories have given me ideas to how I can approach non-muslims and do dawah. And I was born muslim in a practicing family but didnt take things too seriously. I would be forced to go to islamic schools and all that type of stuff but I didnt feel it myself. I felt like I was doing it all for my parents until after I was 15. I realized what I should really be doing with my life and I started being serious about Islam, Started doing hifz(memorization of the Holy Quran) part time. And doing that has just completely turned my life around in a 180 direction. I am now 16 so it's only been a year since then but I hope to keep getting better and doing as much as I can to please Allah. Jazakallah for everyone for sharing you stories!

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
assalamo alaikum!
all the stories are very nice. may allah swt keep us all in His protection, ameen. dont stop here and please add more stories!!!!!
i wish that every nonmuslim on this earth accept Islam and write his/her story here. wasalam.

my long Way To Islam

hahahaha It's take long time for u if i telling to you

but i'll telling to you later in Indonesian And English. but i'm not muallaf i'm muslim since i was born only i just know about Islam when i was Senior High School. i'm writing since Senior High School all themes about Islam in Economics,Politics, Culture or art. maybe if i have long time here, i'll tell to all of you

Kagak Ada Abis2nya Tentang Islam. Karena Islam adalah energi bagi kehidupan dan entah apa jadinya bila dunia yang sarat malapetaka ini tanpa Islam.

Miss Aaliyah

Salam,
I've never really written anything about my conversion this much public before. So for the respect of my family I won't write about them, it's hard enough for them to accept my conversion as it is.

I've been an active practising Christian since I was a child. Baptised twice, was in church every Sunday, really believed in everything and got all my opinions in life from Christianity. I was in a Christian school for many years as a kid. On this Christian school we got to learn about the other religions in a way that they are really wrong and bad, specially Islam is such a bad religion with people who will never find the true way in life. I believed in it and didn't really care since I had my own religion and didn't need anything else. Also there lived no Muslims in my village where I lived, no black people either. So I never got used to different cultures and religions from the start. But when I was 15 I started to wonder about a question that always came up in my head. I wondered how me, my family and all Christians I knew could say that we are the only ones who are right and everyone else are wrong, when there are so many other religions in the world. It's just because we lived in a Christian country and took what existed there. Still I never discussed about this with anyone. Instead I went out on Internet forums and places to find people of other religions to talk to, specially the ones called "Muslims" because I've heard these people are like animals with no feelings at all and they are people sent from the Devil. I didn't get a good start with Muslims on the Internet, just found people calling themselves Muslims but were not practising, just mostly being bad persons and talking unappropriate. Still I didn't want to give up, I wanted to find some female Muslims too because of the thing that I've heard Muslim women are treated really bad and most of them wish they were dead. Something inside of me made me keep looking for a way to find Muslims to talk to. It took a while before I found the Muslims I wanted to hear from, the good Muslims who actually wanted to tell me the truth about Islam, not the bad Muslims who lived like any persons who just lived from their own desires. I spent some time talking on the Internet in private with these persons. When we started to talk religion I still protected my own religion much. I knew a lot about Christianity but still I somehow always lost in every discussion I had. So I started to wonder, and to be able to discuss better I felt I had to learn more about Islam myself to know more about both sides. At the same time I wondered a lot about Islam too because of the fact that all prejudices I had since before about oppression, hate and other bad things in Islam weren't true. So when I started to read about Islam on the Internet, I was 18 years by then, at the same time I found a blog who was written by a convert to Islam. I started to ask her questions and she always answered until she gave me a link to a safe forum for female converts to Islam. Through this forum I got the rest help I needed with all my questions, I got Islamic homepages and explanations on everything and I got to know many real Muslims who could tell how life as Muslim was. I always asked myself why so many had lied to me. But also now I was wondering why Islam seemed so much more true than Christianity in everything that I read. Mostly I asked myself why Muslims follow the rules in the Quran, while Christians don't follow the rules in the Bible. When I asked Christians it they told me that Jesus came and took away the old rules, but me myself I knew Jesus said in the New Testamente that he didn't come to take away the law. So I didn't understand anything anymore and I felt more and more that Islam was the true way of life. It had everything from start to end and it was practised the way it should be. I had always been conservative so I liked the rules in Islam a lot. It took me 5 months from when I joined the forum and got help with all my wonders, til I in February this year converted to Islam alone in my room. I felt I had to convert, what if I died the day after? At least I had to convert even if I couldn't practice Islam at all because of my family. Because of some personal reasons I knew I had to hide my conversion for maybe a long time. And in the start it was okay. I was new in Islam and I didn't want to do any big changes more than stop eating pork and dress more covering. Still it was cold outdoors so it was no problem. In the summer it became harder and harder both to dress covering and to not bathe and to make everyone understand this. They didn't understand and I felt really depressed all weeks when I had to do things I didn't want to do. In August I moved to my own apartment in another city because I started university at the same time. By this I could start pray five times per day which I hadn't been able to do before and I could live my own life better and learn more about Islam without hiding everything I do on the computer everytime someone comes and just two months after I moved I took on the hijab that I had been longing for for so long time. Short said it didn’t go well when my family found out. Inshallah it will be better in future, right now I just say alhamdulillah for living my own life and for that I am a Muslim.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Oh sister, your story posted above really inspires me to be a better muslim, and makes me feel guilty that I'm such a bad person, though I am trying my very best; now I want to try harder and not get depressed so easily.

Really, it was Allah who put such thoughts in your head from such a young age, and who guided you and helped you find the truth and helped make things easier for you. I'm really happy you decided to share your story with us, its such an inspiration. May Allah continue to make things easier for you, ameen. :)

Miss Aaliyah

Oh sister, your story posted above really inspires me to be a better muslim, and makes me feel guilty that I'm such a bad person, though I am trying my very best; now I want to try harder and not get depressed so easily.

Really, it was Allah who put such thoughts in your head from such a young age, and who guided you and helped you find the truth and helped make things easier for you. I'm really happy you decided to share your story with us, its such an inspiration. May Allah continue to make things easier for you, ameen. :)

Barak Allah fiki :) May Allah swt make us all better Muslims.