Will Allah SWT help me with my insignificant problem ?

Mosque51

:salam2:

Currently im facing a problem thats hurting me emotionally and Ive gone through this in the past once. If I ask Allah SWT to help me NOT to go through this and help solve my problem , will He help me ? My problem is insignificant and unimportant compared to others who are also facing difficulty and more than likely others are facing what im facing to. But my problem is somehow hurting emotionally and I dont want to go through it agaain.

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Wa'alaykumsalaam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh,

Never lose hope of Allaah's mercy. Keep this mind inshaAllaah. Continue making du'a, asking for Allaah's help no matter how insignificant you feel your situation is.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 76, Number 509:

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah’s Apostle said, “Allah said, ‘I will declare war against him who shows hostility to a pious worshipper of Mine. And the most beloved things with which My slave comes nearer to Me, is what I have enjoined upon him; and My slave keeps on coming closer to Me through performing Nawafil (praying or doing extra deeds besides what is obligatory) till I love him, so I become his sense of hearing with which he hears, and his sense of sight with which he sees, and his hand with which he grips, and his leg with which he walks; and if he asks Me, I will give him, and if he asks My protection (Refuge), I will protect him; (i.e. give him My Refuge) and I do not hesitate to do anything as I hesitate to take the soul of the believer, for he hates death, and I hate to disappoint him.”

Sahih Muslim Chapter 14, Book 042, Number 7138:

Suhaib reported that Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Strange are the ways of a believer for there is good in every affair of his and this is not the case with anyone else except in the case of a believer for if he has an occasion to feel delight, he thanks (God), thus there is a good for him in it, and if he gets into trouble and shows resignation (and endures it patiently), there is a good for him in it.

May Allaah ease your situation and grand you patience. Ameen.

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Abdirahman!

of course Allah will help you. Allah the must mercyfull helps, just be patient brother.
may Allah help you with everything you are going through. may Allah ease your problem. ameem, ameen, ameen. brother Allah is testing you, so remember to be patient because Allah loves those who are patient.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
yes brother, dont worry... just ask Allah. even if u loose a needle, u can pray to Allah to help u find it.

He feels pleased when we ask Him. the more u ask Him, the more pleased He becomes.

Subhan Allah

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
allah will surely help you.....
you only have to pray to allah!...
allah is the all-knower..but never loose hope on allah!

andi kumala dewi

Wa'alaykumsalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

You should know there are six barriers prayer :​

Too loose in the case of unlawful conduct, such as food, beverages, clothing and consumption

Asked hastily granted his prayer and then leave (do not continue the prayer)
immoral and unlawful acts

Leave the duty that Allah has enjoined

Prayer that contains sin and breaking friendship

Allah Subhanu Wata'ala gives what is good from what is required

So the requirement for prayers answered :​

Ikhlas (Purify prayer and charity of all cases that can be dirty and show the whole only to the gods alone, not mixed with polytheism, riya '(showing off) and sum'ah)

Follow the sunnah of prophet :saw:

Trust and believe that the Allah Subhanahu Wata'ala will grant your prayer

Presents heart, humble and full of hope to the gods reward, fear of punishment Allah Subhanu Wata'ala

Determination and a strong sincerity in prayer

Deen_e_Mohammad

All praise for Allah Alone........

Brother Mosque,

It's Allah WILL, to help you or not to help you, we dont know what lies in his plan. All we could do is pray with you for you. And next time dont have such doubt in your heart as you ask this question "will Allah help me".

Always have faith, millions of people prayers are not granted but it does'nt mean Allah dont hear their prayer. There is Hadith on the Day of Judgement Allah will tell where are my those follower whose prayer where not aunswer then he will collect all those people and give them 10 times more what they have ask for and that reward will be Jannah my freind.

This world is nothing but a test for us, and Allah has created us only and only to praise him and worship him alone.

May Allah give us patience and strength till we meet our lord. AAMEEN

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
salam alaikum akhi
making duaa to Allah doesnt only limit to significant matters
even the tiniest matter u can still pray to Allah with good intention and seeking help only from Allah
even in surah al Fatihah,1:5 which we always recite:Only to Allah we worship and only to Allah we seek for help
so no matter in what situation
after we strive with our own effort then comes the tawakkal
usually if it effects the emotion,
pray hard to Allah and never forget of His blessings
and try to bring peace to ur heart with reciting the quran,do dzhikir or pray sunat
well hope it helps a lil
all goodness comes from Allah and the opposite is due to my weakness
inshaAllah put ur 100% trust in Allah for He is The Healer to all sadness...
barakallahufik