Muslimah16- Please pray for her.

Peace92

Revert to Islam
:salam2:

I hope everyone is doing fine insha ALLAH.

Many of you may know sister Muslimah16 here at TTI. Since ramadhan had ended she has not been in good health at all. I have posted some messages on a few brothers and sister's profiles regarding her condition but i couldn't get round to doing it to all of her contacts and friends unfortunately. So i thought of just posting it in the lounge. That way insha ALLAH everyone will read it and make dua for their sister. Please pray that God heals her soon.

We had to take her to the hospital yesterday but they have sent her back home telling her to rest. Thus, she has taken some time off from mosque and also due to some other issues her family are facing at home in this difficult time. Please pray to God that he gives us the ability to have patience through this test and rewards us with good.

:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

Peace.

Um Abdur Rahman

Sclava lui Allaah
As'salamu aaleikom

la hawla wa la kuata illa billah

May Allah help her..yes i remember this sis...she was coming on sheikh Assim class

We pray that she will be fine and come back to us healthy
Amen,,,may Allah make easy for her

wa aaleikom salam

Almaas

She's always in my duas, May Allah swt grant her a quick and speedy recovery for such a sweet and caring sister. Ameen.

And JezakAllah Khair to you also for letting us know.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

May Allah help our sister to recover very soon,and help her trough all trubles that she is going trough. May Allah have mercy on her and her family.ameen

Inshallah she will be in my duas all the time:tti_sister:

May Allah bless you

Muslim-life

Always Alhamdulilah
Assalamu alaikum.

It is sisterAsmaa?? :( :( YaAllah I love her soo much! She's a near friend and sister!

I really really hope that she'll be in the best health sooon ya Rabb!!

InshaAllah she'll be in her sisters dua!! I MISS HER!! <3 <3 :( :'(

Take care everyone- May Allah bless u all ameen!

Wassalam alaikum!

halah

Subhan Allah she's very kind sister,may Allah grant her a complete recovery soon insha'Allah,O Allah! Remove this disease and cure her You are the Curer. There is no cure but through You, which leaves behind no disease.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum sis!
this is the sadest news EVER!..........ya Allah heal this sister of ours who through her, you made us smile, ya Allah she has been help for me, and today I ask that you grant her health, ya rabana, you are the curer of diseases, the care taker of His slaves, the Most high, out of your mercy ya rabana, grant her speedy recovery! ya Allah make this sickness away of forgiveness of her sins, ya Allah make things easy for her, and comfort her, and be there for her as you always were!ameen,ameen,ameen
:(:(:(:(:(:(

palestine

Servant of Allah
May Allah swt give her shifa, tell her we said salam inshaAllah. jazakAllahu khayran. wasalamu alaykum.

Abdirahman!

O Allah heal our sister. O Allah you are able over everything, so give our sister a recovery. O Allah the must mercy full, have mercy on our sister. ameen

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

Insha'Allah will remember her in my duas. May Allah swt grant her shifa'a and cure her illness . Ameen.

And please sister Peace92, if I (or we) could request you to keep us updated on her condition. Jazakallah.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
ya allah! this is really very sad..i am really feeling sad for her...
i will surely pray for her sister....may allah help her...

Deen_e_Mohammad

Only Allah we ask for good health...

" When my servant asks you (O Muhammad) about me, (tell them) I am close to them: I listen to the prayer of each supplicant when he asks Me. Let them listen to My call and believe in Me, that they may walk in the right way "
(Quran 2:186).

2. " Your Lord says: " Call on Me and I will answer your call "
(Quran 40:60).

3. " Those who believe and whose hearts find rest in the remembrance of God, for in the remembrance of God do hearts find rest "
(Quran 13:28).

4. " Remember Me, I will remember you; thank Me and reject Me not "
(Quran 2:152).

May Allah bless my Sister with Good Health.

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
My twin, May Allah grant her a speedy recovery and bring her back to good health. Allahummashfi Asmaa
Allahummashfi Asmaa
Allahummashfi Asmaa:tti_sister:I hope she gets better soon inshaallah will make loads of dua for her:SMILY23:

Peace92

Revert to Islam

Thank you all for you prayers.

She was in hospital due to 2 main reasons, i will not mention the other as i feel it is not very appropriate to state so openly.
Last week she had a very bad fever. Her blood pressure was/is low and she fainted three times during this one week, and also today unfortunately. She suffers from migraine headache's too.

Insh ALLAH i will keep you updated on her situation.

Peace.